Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
There are standards?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Say Nothing posted:

There are standards?

not really but this crap is usually based on more than half a second of a movie trailer from a couple days ago

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

crudely drawn sonic inflation at least has some pedigree

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
lol, I come back to the thread with 40 new posts expecting some quality content and nope, just a buncha bickerin' babies

ShadowMar posted:

what is empathy? we just don't know.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

not really but this crap is usually based on more than half a second of a movie trailer from a couple days ago

It's the power of the butt.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

http://i.imgur.com/IFA6EWW.mp4

This is mostly just an excuse to post Sanae x Hitler.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

I Love Annie May posted:

Why do you even care? Are you a transperson or something?

Woah woah. While I genuinely appreciate you sticking up for me. And I even more appreciate you not turning against me immediately based on rumor alone (which is what I believe a lot of people did) I think the people arguing for empathy are correct.

If I were actually a rampant transphobe, Alois's antipathy toward me would be somewhat justified.

However, I contend I have been the victim of vicious rumor mongering by people who were already looking for an excuse not to like me.

I imagine things went something like this:

Person A: "I'm mad, mad about Space Tits!"

*Goes back to own subforum*

Person A: "Space Tits is bad!"

Other people: "I agree it's kinda gross but meh."

Person A: "Space Tits is trans and Applewhite's CYOA is a comedy, therefore Applewhite is making fun of transpeople!"

Other people: "Raaar! Applewhite is a transphobe!"

Applewhite: "Wait, this is all a misunderstanding!"

Person A: "Oh yeah? Then explain this!" *Helldumps Applewhite's offsite art. It's futa*

Applewhite: "Wh-what's wrong with futa?"

Person A: "Nothing... UNLESS YOU'RE A TRANSPHOBE! WHICH YOU ARE! AND THESE PICTURES MAKE IT EVEN WORSE!"

Applewhite: >:O

For the record, I have also never drawn "a horse loving a woman" and the fact that Alois thinks so sort of suggests they are basing their anger at me purely on what they've heard from other people who have reason to lie. Either that, or Alois themself is deliberately lying/being hyperbolic to make me look worse than I am.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
For ages people in this thread have defended the sickest fetish art by their favourite fanart artists. Everyone does it, you see, everyone draws sick fetish art, just because they can. And you would, too, if you could.

But someone draws a woman with a penis? Inconceivable!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
lol anyway I'm sorry for engaging with Alois. If they'd stuck to just calling me a gross furvert futa fetishist I would have just sat back and took it in the interest of not brining controversy to the thread, but if they're gonna also try and spread the lie that I'm transphobe then I'm gonna speak up and defend myself.

Sorry it had to happen here in your lovely thread.

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

turn left applewhite nooo

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
I love this dead gay forum

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

At least this derail isn't the normal one. You know which one.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
^^^shhhhh we do not speak its name lest it come through the mirror
e2 holy poo poo vectorman

Mycroft Holmes posted:

I love this dead gay forum

Amen.

There are a lot of other worse dead gay forums we could be

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
If you're gonna hate on Applewhite at least do it for legitimate reasons, like the fact that he abandoned his sexbot CYOA.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Who What Now posted:

If you're gonna hate on Applewhite at least do it for legitimate reasons, like the fact that he abandoned his sexbot CYOA.

Say what you will the dude has a bunch of threads in the goldmine.

Personally I hate him because of his stupid ugly teeth

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Applewhite, shine on you crazy diamond, never let these people bring you down!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
whoopty ding dong doo

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
[]

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I must be a broken, unlearning old. I can't figure out how to post images from imgur anymore. What happened to their quick and easy embed to forums codes?

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
Usually copying the image address (imgur.com/blahblahblah.jpg) and pasting it into the post will cause it to be automatically be nested in [img] tags.

e: if that fails try copy pasting the address in between [img] and [/img]

Blank Construct has a new favorite as of 14:46 on Nov 22, 2016

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Ah, I had to actually just straight up view their generated item as an image instead of being able to just use their quick link. Man, they took an unintuitive turn.

Now for way too late to be relevant!

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

Raptor1033 posted:

I must be a broken, unlearning old. I can't figure out how to post images from imgur anymore. What happened to their quick and easy embed to forums codes?

If you're uploading stuff, there's an arrow that appears when you're on the image. Click that and then click "Get share links" and you get the link with bbcode already for you to use. Their interface has really gone to poo poo formed into an rear end btw.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Applewhite posted:

Woah woah. While I genuinely appreciate you sticking up for me. And I even more appreciate you not turning against me immediately based on rumor alone (which is what I believe a lot of people did) I think the people arguing for empathy are correct.

If I were actually a rampant transphobe, Alois's antipathy toward me would be somewhat justified.

However, I contend I have been the victim of vicious rumor mongering by people who were already looking for an excuse not to like me.

I imagine things went something like this:

Person A: "I'm mad, mad about Space Tits!"

*Goes back to own subforum*

Person A: "Space Tits is bad!"

Other people: "I agree it's kinda gross but meh."

Person A: "Space Tits is trans and Applewhite's CYOA is a comedy, therefore Applewhite is making fun of transpeople!"

Other people: "Raaar! Applewhite is a transphobe!"

Applewhite: "Wait, this is all a misunderstanding!"

Person A: "Oh yeah? Then explain this!" *Helldumps Applewhite's offsite art. It's futa*

Applewhite: "Wh-what's wrong with futa?"

Person A: "Nothing... UNLESS YOU'RE A TRANSPHOBE! WHICH YOU ARE! AND THESE PICTURES MAKE IT EVEN WORSE!"

Applewhite: >:O

For the record, I have also never drawn "a horse loving a woman" and the fact that Alois thinks so sort of suggests they are basing their anger at me purely on what they've heard from other people who have reason to lie. Either that, or Alois themself is deliberately lying/being hyperbolic to make me look worse than I am.

shut the gently caress up

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Gloryhold It! posted:

If you're uploading stuff, there's an arrow that appears when you're on the image. Click that and then click "Get share links" and you get the link with bbcode already for you to use. Their interface has really gone to poo poo formed into an rear end btw.

There we go, that's the stuff I was looking for. Thanks! And yes, they're making some weird design decisions.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Horny internet don't care

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

It's cool to watch people scrabbling for every single frame of her appearance.

Just imagine what it's gonna be like after the short actually comes out.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Applewhite posted:

I'm posting from the future and after seeing the short I have to say that I felt the scene where it's revealed that the woman's exaggerated hips are actually massive malignant tumors was both tonally jarring and also wholly inappropriate for children. Especially the fifteen minutes long sequence where it aggressively metastasizes and spreads to her lungs and brain, killing her.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
But what are inner workings of that arse?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Applewhite posted:

Bad

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Who What Now posted:

I'm posting from the future and after seeing the short I have to say that I felt the scene where it's revealed that the woman's exaggerated hips are actually massive malignant tumors was both tonally jarring and also wholly inappropriate for children. Especially the fifteen minutes long sequence where it aggressively metastasizes and spreads to her lungs and brain, killing her.

Did they really secure the rights to the unused Dominic Deegan scripts?

BravestOfTheLamps has a new favorite as of 17:58 on Nov 22, 2016

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

Did they really secure the rights to the unused Dominic Deegan scripts?

Yeah, so look forward to the new animated short Jazz Hands coming to theaters Fall 2017.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Who What Now posted:

Yeah, so look forward to the new animated short Jazz Hands coming to theaters Fall 2017.

Jazz hands? Sounds like a fun musical! I'm definitely bringing my kids to see that!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

"How can i possibly be transphobic, i treat women with penises as fetish objects!"

O_o

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Alaois posted:

"How can i possibly be transphobic, i treat women with penises as fetish objects!"

O_o

No one gives a poo poo about your idiot grudge, gently caress off.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Let it rest, Alaois.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Got it coach

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Thank you. :)

Heather looks absolutely disgusted at being in that picture.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
This one's for you, Alaois.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGjTkFkZo2g&hd=1

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Honestly considering she's a silent hill character I imagine it would be a herculean effort to find a screenshot where she isn't disgusted with something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

You would be too if you were forced together with Rock Howard

• Locked thread