Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Tried to do super light weight to test the shoulder yesterday. Tried to dumbbell press 25 and immediately felt pain in my shoulder. Looks like cardio, abs, and legs for the foreseeable future.

People gonna be like "drat, he skipped upper body day"

I told you, bro. 8 weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Today I saw a guy doing bent over barbell rows... Only he wasn't bent over, just standing up but tilted forward just very so slightly at the waist so his lower back was incredibly arched, and only his heels were on the floor and he was rowing SO fast. I don't know what these people are thinking.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

sassassin posted:

I told you, bro. 8 weeks.

Assuming I don't mess it up even worse at work.

I should be on light duty.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Alan_Shore posted:

Today I saw a guy doing bent over barbell rows... Only he wasn't bent over, just standing up but tilted forward just very so slightly at the waist so his lower back was incredibly arched, and only his heels were on the floor and he was rowing SO fast. I don't know what these people are thinking.

"Why does this weirdo keep staring at me? I'd better hurry up and get out of here."

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

sassassin posted:

You don't have to post every time you go to the gym.

This isn't facebook.

I can't get a proper workout in unless I announce it though

E- sorry if I annoyed you though :(

buddhanc fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Nov 22, 2016

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Alan_Shore posted:

It's kind of like doing the rowing machine on 10. Cardio or strength, pick one!

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

buddhanc posted:

I can't get a proper workout in unless I announce it though

E- sorry if I annoyed you though :(

My joints are over 30, I'm always annoyed.

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

Getting ready to take that preworkout then take a dump and hit up some squats.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
ate homemade baked wings last night so im also feeling a good dump and pump

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug
I'm at the gym right now seeing somebody working out in jeans. This is the 2nd time in 2 weeks. I think there must be a nest or something.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Annual old man check up this morning. Getting test levels checked.

:getin: if my levels are low enough

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

sassassin posted:

You don't have to post every time you go to the gym.

This isn't facebook.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
I finally finished a bunch of features last night that have dragged on for a couple months so I celebrated by drinking and eating popcorn. Feeling pretty swole today. Not lifting this week.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Hair: styled

Chest and shoulders: shaved

Compression tights: on

Time for the gym #backday #worshipatthechurchofiron

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

Dum Cumpster posted:

I finally finished a bunch of features last night that have dragged on for a couple months so I celebrated by drinking and eating popcorn. Feeling pretty swole today. Not lifting this week.

When will you start playing video games again?

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Defiant Sally posted:

When will you start playing video games again?

Is there anything worth playing?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Dum Cumpster posted:

There's the hit 2012 game Metal Gear Rising, that's a good one.

Pesmerga
Aug 1, 2005

So nice to eat you

Dum Cumpster posted:

Dishonoured 2 is great. :)

Also congrats!

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

I take PWO before I have sex

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

I'm finished before it kicks in

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i drink a liter of beet juice

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Tiny Lowtax posted:

I'm finished before it kicks in

does this include a post-preworkout poos?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

*snorts a bunch of beta-alanine to get my tingle on*

PARTY!!!

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Hardawn posted:

does this include a post-preworkout poos?

Same time

naem
May 29, 2011

Lol of you don't chug a quart of water as soon as you wake up to help time your preworkout dump

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Tiny Lowtax posted:

I take PWO before I have sex

In terms of gains, when is the optimal time to jizz?

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

Keg posted:

In terms of gains, when is the optimal time to jizz?

is this a serious question??? You gotta learn to pinch the urethra to redirect your jizz to your bladder thus reabsorbing the nutrients

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

You wanna finish fast because sex burns a lot of calories and that means it's kind of cardio and bad for gains

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

Dum Cumpster posted:

I'm really enjoying Overwatch but I dont know if it's your style. Titanfall 2 is apparently really good and by the guys who made MW2 so we can probably stomp idiots pretty easily.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Defiant Sally posted:

I'm really enjoying Overwatch but I dont know if it's your style. Titanfall 2 is apparently really good and by the guys who made MW2 so we can probably stomp idiots pretty easily.

PeeCee?

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

Yeah dog im all about the PC life now. Last game I bought for 360 was GTAV.

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Tried to do super light weight to test the shoulder yesterday. Tried to dumbbell press 25 and immediately felt pain in my shoulder. Looks like cardio, abs, and legs for the foreseeable future.

People gonna be like "drat, he skipped upper body day"

dang man, that sucks. you probably already know all the things to do, but have you tried gentle stretching? Also sometimes my shoulder bothers me when I bench, and if I do that pec stretch(doorway? the really common one) weirdly enough it makes my shoulders feel immediately better. so far out of all my injuries gentle stretching and not boozing too hard helps speed them along to recovery.

In news of me, I've decided to tentatively start progressive overloading my squats again and hopefully get back into the 200s soon. if my knee or back or even anything fucks with me this time without a good reason(like say i don't stretch for a few days) i'm going to go get a sports physio reference. the last doctor i went to said he would give me one. honestly even if my injuries aren't a big deal, they probably know better than I do the most efficient mobility routines and such to help mitigate the issue.

Pesmerga
Aug 1, 2005

So nice to eat you

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

dang man, that sucks. you probably already know all the things to do, but have you tried gentle stretching? Also sometimes my shoulder bothers me when I bench, and if I do that pec stretch(doorway? the really common one) weirdly enough it makes my shoulders feel immediately better. so far out of all my injuries gentle stretching and not boozing too hard helps speed them along to recovery.

In news of me, I've decided to tentatively start progressive overloading my squats again and hopefully get back into the 200s soon. if my knee or back or even anything fucks with me this time without a good reason(like say i don't stretch for a few days) i'm going to go get a sports physio reference. the last doctor i went to said he would give me one. honestly even if my injuries aren't a big deal, they probably know better than I do the most efficient mobility routines and such to help mitigate the issue.

Good luck mate, hope it all goes ok! :)

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Gym!

Khorne
May 1, 2002
Yeah. Going early tonight at around 10:50pm in honor of the great feast that awaits me tomorrow at noon. Hope I don't have to wait around any.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Nov 24, 2016

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

GFY

Green Crayons
Apr 2, 2009

Khorne posted:

Yeah. Going early tonight at around 10:50pm in honor of the great feast that awaits me tomorrow at noon. Hope I don't have to wait around any.

early is 10:50PM?

gross

E_P
Feb 22, 2003

Did shoulders today. Instead of using a 90 degree bench for seated chillitary I tried it at about 105 and it felt a lot more natural but it was still enough that I didnt feel like I was using my chest.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
What did you do for the other 2/3rds of your shoulders?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

Get fuckin' yerkin' ?