Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
gregday
May 23, 2003

Karl Sharks posted:

[trump appears from the back] "who are we waiting on?"

*crowd goes wild*

The Prestige

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Karl Sharks posted:

i mean if that's your standard, sure

but carson is obviously a complete moron with anything outside of neurosurgery, so regardless of his experience yeah he's gotta be the worst pick in recent times at least, if it's not some twitter attention grabber

It's not my standard, it's the Trump standard, and he's gonna be POTUS so.....

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

The Nastier Nate posted:

It sounds racist all right, but Ben Carson grew up poor in the inner cities of Detroit, he'd probably be a better HUD pick then any of the other Trump loyalists I can think of. The alternative is someone in the housing industry, imagine a (((George Bluth))) type running the show.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Yinlock posted:

artist's interpretation of trump's nyt arrival

upskirt oh yeah

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

etalian posted:

that was pretty predictable, also wall being downgrade to a fence

and that fence is the one that already exists

:v:

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/801111891229757441

quote:

Three people with knowledge of Mr. Trump’s initial decision to cancel the meeting said that Reince Priebus, the incoming White House chief of staff, had been among those urging the president-elect to cancel it, because he would face questions he might not be prepared to answer. It was Mr. Priebus who relayed to Mr. Trump, erroneously, that The Times had changed the conditions of the meeting, believing it would result in a cancellation, these people said.

now this is interesting

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

There is two ways this goes: Trump caves or Trump, valuing loyalty above all else, turns on Bannon and, by extension, the alt-right.

I know the later sounds unlikely (and it is), but Trump is the kind of guy where, if you're against him from the start, then he accepts that you did what you thought you needed to do to win (as he would have done the same) and, if you're with him, you're scum if you turn on him.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
Priebus gonna get fired

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Serf
May 5, 2011

if Breitbart turns on Trump as the MSM caves then I will retire from attempting to make sense of anything in this election

just go back to the farm or something

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

:rip: pubis

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

I want this on my tombstone.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Serf posted:

uhhh is Bannon asleep right now or something?

maybe bannon actually divested from breitbart to dedicate himself to be the trump whisperer unlike trump and his scams and now has no control which would be pretty lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

scapegoat #1 ejected

reload

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

have the champions of the people ever considered shaving their hobo beards

Serf
May 5, 2011

Zikan posted:

maybe bannon actually divested from breitbart to dedicate himself to be the trump whisperer unlike trump and his scams and now has no control which would be pretty lol

I would say that I find this unbelievable but lol at the idea of ever saying that again

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

poor wittle baby

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

WarMECH posted:

It's beautiful. Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet and half the country hates him for the stupid poo poo he's doing, and the other half hates him because he's not doing all the stupid poo poo he promised in his campaign.

that would only be possible if america writ large were capable of collective myth-power to just choose to not care about him being a complete piece of poo poo as long as they believe he cares about em

like uh great job america kind of

you have more imagination than I gave you credit for 👍👏👏👏👏💯

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
breitbart already on him for a broken promise and preibus lying straight to his face

man this cabinet is already falling apart lol

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Yinlock posted:

have the champions of the people ever considered shaving their hobo beards

have u ever considered shutting up???

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

anime was right posted:

breitbart already on him for a broken promise and preibus lying straight to his face

its gonna be fun

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Shaving is haram or however u spell it or I'm just lazy n fine w it

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

the best case scenario of a team of moronic rivals

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Hey everyone, just wanted to remind you that 53 years ago today, Ted Cruz's dad helped kill JFK.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

anime was right posted:

The comments section for that article owns

Serf
May 5, 2011

Zikan posted:

the best case scenario of a team of moronic rivals

true. if they spend all their time infighting and backstabbing maybe they won' be able to pass some of their more heinous agenda

what a sad state of affairs lol

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/801112611941154816

cruz's op-ed is leaving out one major detail

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

WarMECH posted:

It's beautiful. Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet and half the country hates him for the stupid poo poo he's doing, and the other half hates him because he's not doing all the stupid poo poo he promised in his campaign.
So about par for the course for a newly-elected president.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

etalian posted:

The comments section for that article owns

Dick Holloran · Management at The Overlook Hotel
We're going to eat you alive if you do not press charges and bring down the occult elite pedophile rings in DC... # Pizzagate , Epstien Pedo Island, EYES WIDE OPEN. The anger is growing and soon it will turn to action with or without you.

oh he holloran' all right

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

GobiasIndustries posted:

Hey everyone, just wanted to remind you that 53 years ago today, Ted Cruz's dad helped kill JFK.

Hey everyone, just wanted to remind you that -3 years ago today, Supreme Court Justice The Zodiac Man writes a majority opinion upholding a state's right to pass and enforce a ban on abortion.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/grynbaum/status/801123891674419200
https://twitter.com/grynbaum/status/801124017973379072
https://twitter.com/grynbaum/status/801124270638133248

looks like this guy will be tweeting about the nyt meeting

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

pathetic little tramp posted:

just gently caress you you dont get selfcare now youre in the loving machine and you dont get to take a rest to have your emotional needs met or feel reinforced you gotta harden the gently caress up

dude some of these people are barely not teenagers anymore. chill

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

crazy cloud posted:

Hey everyone, just wanted to remind you that -3 years ago today, Supreme Court Justice The Zodiac Man writes a majority opinion upholding a state's right to pass and enforce a ban on abortion.

He just wants to end the killing of Kennedys that his father started

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

What happens to the Trump Toxxers if the EC picks Romney or Jeb?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

What a surprise, Trump doesn't know what the word 'respect' means.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

trump's infrastucture plan gonna be watered down from bannon "alt-right New Deal" to just tax credits and public/private partnerships that hire undocumented workers en mass and causing resignations in his cabinet lol

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

i have GREAT respect for the nasty failing New York Times

Covok
May 27, 2013

Hey, Trump, if you're reading this, I can replace any of the people you want to fire because of today. Just give me a fancy title, a nice pay check, and the ability to call the media to me just to gently caress with them and I'll work with you. Like, I mean total power on the media thing. Like, the ability to go "I just want CNN to be at this press conference. Okay, they're here? gently caress YOU AND ALL YOUR BULLSHIT THIS ELECTION! YOU'RE FALSE EQUIVALNECY poo poo hosed US HARD! COREY LEWD-WHATEVER? REALLY? gently caress YOU!!!"

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

suck it up buttercup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/801124376032792576

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/801124726273900544