Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Ah, thanks! I'll let him know.

He was looking at it for a custom stand for his Constantine or Ghost Rider figure, but couldn't figure out wtf the logo was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
What's the best Constantine figure out now?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I will buy a Baleman Begins if someone grabs an extra.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
Revan figure? :aaaaa:

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

The last time I bought a toy based on a Marvel movie was the first Sam Raimi Spider-Man, but I'm kinda fiending for that Dr. Strange. I was geeking out over the costume design in that movie. I'd probably end up completely repainting it, but the sculpt looks great. I haven't seen one in my area yet. If anybody knows of a sweet online deal, or finds one at retail, let me know.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

There's a bunch by my house oddly enough. I don't know why I didn't check that Walmart first. If it's there I'll grab one for you .

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I have decided to part with my Avengers ARTFX statues if anyone is interested. Hulk, Black Widow, Iron Man (red), Thor and Captain America. $200 for all five shipping not included.

gregday
May 23, 2003

Someone on the Replica Prop Forum is making 1/6 Batsuit vaults and it's kind of my everything.

Future Son
Mar 29, 2007
I'm from the future. I'm your son!
Does the vault lock actually work? And is it screen accurate?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hey I'm about to clean house on stuff, should I post my poo poo here first?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Rhyno posted:

Hey I'm about to clean house on stuff, should I post my poo poo here first?

Yeah. The SA Mart thread I kept trying to do for figure trading never worked out well, so it better off in this thread.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Rirse posted:

Yeah. The SA Mart thread I kept trying to do for figure trading never worked out well, so it better off in this thread.

Right on. I'm currently sorting my trades into Keep, Maybe Keep and Sell piles, figures will shortly follow.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

gregday posted:

Someone on the Replica Prop Forum is making 1/6 Batsuit vaults and it's kind of my everything.

This is funny because the figure actually is Batman, not just the suit.

"Master Bruce, what are you doing in there?"
"Nothing, Alfred... NOTHING." *slowly closes the vault door while maintaining eye contact*

gregday
May 23, 2003

It's not 100% accurate but it's pretty drat close. And the door moves, but the hatch wheel doesn't work or anything since it's all 3D printed.

JesseHechtCREATIVE
Feb 20, 2013

​ Creative New Content Weekly

Cuisine
Reviews
Entertainment
Animation
Toys
Images
Videogames
Everything!
I don't know how to post images, so I can't show you goons, but someone in NC found the new Marvel Legends Sandman wave. Just thought you'd all like to know. Anyone know of an internet / street date? Thanks.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Zorglorfian posted:

I don't know how to post images, so I can't show you goons, but someone in NC found the new Marvel Legends Sandman wave. Just thought you'd all like to know. Anyone know of an internet / street date? Thanks.

drat, already. My store probably not get them since they kept re-ordering the Absorbing Man wave, which there still plenty of Venom and Spider-Gwen, so even the rares from it are peg warming now.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Zorglorfian posted:

Holy poo poo.

Need some of dat black Spidey.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Funny thing is we were supposed to start taking preorders for the GOTG wave Dec 1 and Spider-Man Jan 1. Now these show up in stores.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Pictures: http://marvelousnews.com/news.php?catid=252&itemid=20943

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Fuzz posted:

Holy poo poo.

Need some of dat black Spidey.

He has a name!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Aphrodite posted:

He has a name!

They all look the same

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Found the Bale Batman and Harley today, post pictures later. Even through we got too many of Absorbing Man wave, my store has a shipment of Spider-Man in yesterday but it in another truck and Black Friday throws that in a wrench.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
FINALLY found a 2.5" Metroid at a Wal-Mart near me. Only one they had across what looked like 3 full sets of that wave. Good to finally cross it off my list.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Rirse posted:

Found the Bale Batman and Harley today, post pictures later. Even through we got too many of Absorbing Man wave, my store has a shipment of Spider-Man in yesterday but it in another truck and Black Friday throws that in a wrench.

Did yours have any extra Bale Batmans? If so, could you pick one up for me?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Fuzz posted:

Did yours have any extra Bale Batmans? If so, could you pick one up for me?

We got a ton of Bales left. I would get one for you, but I am still feeling uneasy about mailing figures after the issue with the guy buying a Ashoka figure got rejected by the USPS twice and I had to return it to the store. Sorry.

Anyway here is a picture of Harley and Bale Batman with Kenton Batman and Joker.

https://twitter.com/Rirse/status/801224532073807872

Rirse fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Nov 23, 2016

Daaku Shinsei
Feb 26, 2003

Man, they need to do a box of nowhing but Ahsokas or Rebels characters in general. Though, Kanan seems to be at least one everywhere, now.

Also, NECA Ultimate Gizmo looks kind of awesome. http://news.toyark.com/2016/11/21/gremlins-ultimate-gizmo-figure-neca-231450

TouchToneDialing
Jul 21, 2006

I made a custom Jim Lee Jubilee!

as always a tutorial can be found here and I also have a bonus 360 video with the bubble gum in action here!

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Whoa, awesome! That looks amazing!

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

TouchToneDialing posted:

I made a custom Jim Lee Jubilee!

as always a tutorial can be found here and I also have a bonus 360 video with the bubble gum in action here!

Wow that looks really good. If I had more skills I would done that when I did my Jubilee. I just can't get the hang of doing straight lines on a figure so it didn't come out as well.

Man how you get the sleeves and gloves like that.

TouchToneDialing
Jul 21, 2006

Rirse posted:

Man how you get the sleeves and gloves like that.

Thank you!

Its basically all a custom sculpt. The middle picture shows what it looked like before it was painted so you can see the sculpting.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Youre the god of custom figures.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

TTD your stuff always looks amazing. Good show!

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Cakefarts Carol posted:

TTD your stuff always looks amazing. Good show!

Understatement of the year.

Looking at the Dragonball Z customs that people churn out and want $4-500+ in comparison to the stuff TTD is pushing, is insane!

His stuff looks like it would legitimately be sold on a store shelf, Vs. an amalgam of clay slopped on.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

You would think DBZ customs would be the easiest thing ever. Everyone looks the same. Paint the hair yellow, done.

ServoMST3K
Nov 30, 2009

You look like a Cracker Jack box with a bad prize inside
Hey everyone, is there a good alternative to selling action figures online other than eBay? I sold something for the first time in a while recently and now paypal deducts a fee from the money I recieved from my buyer. On top of the 10% ebay takes from the sale it just doesn't seem worth it. The addition of paypal fees is new right, or have I always been oblivious to it?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

ServoMST3K posted:

Hey everyone, is there a good alternative to selling action figures online other than eBay? I sold something for the first time in a while recently and now paypal deducts a fee from the money I recieved from my buyer. On top of the 10% ebay takes from the sale it just doesn't seem worth it. The addition of paypal fees is new right, or have I always been oblivious to it?

There were always Paypal fees, you just never noticed because Ebay and PP used to be one company.

Edit: The new Spider-man Legends wave was just sighted 45 minutes east of me in Lima Ohio.

Rhyno fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Nov 24, 2016

sporklift
Aug 3, 2008

Feelin' it so hard.

Remember when you could pay with a check or money order on ebay? With all of the fees I had to stop selling there. Now I have stacks of stuff that I am too stubborn to list...

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
So I busted one of the feet on a detolf while moving, anyone got a go-to replacement for that since IKEA was useless?

Rhyno fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Nov 24, 2016

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Shiiiiiiit

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/801628788903780352

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

YEEEEEEEEEEAAHHHH! My boy Broken Tusk!