Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

MeLKoR posted:

That's odd, seeing as you where the one to cover up the doxxing of a middle aged woman and her two children. I guess this is so mundane at SA that it doesn't even register anymore with you guys.
Not routine, but it was months ago. I remember closing the thread at one point but not why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

If he was hoarding all this super secret insider info it would stand to reason that his predictions would be right at least somewhat often but when he stops blue balling long enough to actually make a prediction it's almost always wrong. ELE, 90 days til shutdown, Austin, Federal agents, 100% guaranteed to cause legal action, etc, etc, etc

Either way it's all great comedy because two people who are entirely up their own asses and who haven't done anything relevant in gaming in decades are having one of the most retarded slapfights in the history of the internet and as long as you aren't buying jpegs it's all free.
The last thing he got right was the Potato, that was spot on. My guess is that whoever he had giving him tips either left or was fired in one of the purges and ever since then all he has done is stir the pot and wait for things to come to a head, as they inevitably will.

Then the whales and streamers will look up and shout "Save us!", and he will whisper "As I said in my July blog"....

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Beet Wagon posted:

I forgot to post this after I made it, and god knows you'll all yell at me if I don't post my dog every two pages :D

e: oh poo poo that worked out nicely.

How does Kayak react to beets?

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Ash1138 posted:

do you have a room in your house full of forum and twitter avatars printed out with red string leading from them to derek smart

If noticing 5-6 people doing the same thing in two places is some kind of intricate, complicated and obsessive thing to you I'm sorry I guess?

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

Either way it's all great comedy because two people who are entirely up their own asses and who haven't done anything relevant in gaming in decades are having one of the most retarded slapfights in the history of the internet and as long as you aren't buying jpegs it's all free.

alf_pogs posted:

man. another top 5 derek thread moment was his furious meltdown about us talking about the Ryan Archer Fiasco hahaha. also his countless ignored mod challenges

say what you want about the guys mod suitability, derek is a genuine character and i sincerely hope he comes to post again.

Yeah that's the main point here. Derek getting a time-out was a good thing. It breaks up his cult of personality and should remind everyone that this actually isn't about him. He is great as an aspect of this clusterfuck and not when he sets himself up as the protagonist.

The Ryan Archer thing was great because he didn't like the topic and and threw a fit on the thread with ultimatums trying to demand people talk about other things. That was funny.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

alf_pogs posted:

derek suddenly having a contact involved in australian militory history records was a plot twist i never saw coming at all

That contact is probably #8 on his speed dial list.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

1 hit in 100 at bats doesn't get you into the majors

Oleyo
Mar 28, 2016

Raskolnikov posted:

Regarding: Mods/Derek: Do non-spregs even care? It's stupid to care.

GTA5 is fun and good, and with the new motorcycle gang businesses, it really feels like what SC so badly wanted to be. Sad really. When I get home I am going to grind out some upgrades to my various drug labs and scream when some troll blows up my coke laden helicopter.

Pictured: fidelity

Pictured: space helmet + Fidelious Landscape

Well, they are the only other publisher besides CIG who can maaaaaaaaybe come close to SC fidelity.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

FactsAreUseless posted:

Not routine, but it was months ago. I remember closing the thread at one point but not why.

It was because some whale had doxxed Derek, if my memory doesn't fail me.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

42 being sandi's favorite number and not at all a Hitchhiker's Guide reference :laffo:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Holy poo poo 2 work days and 7500 posts later I finally caught up with this madness.

I laughed.
I cried.
I laughed some more.

This thread is the best thread on these dead gay forums. I love you all.

thanks for reading and Namaste.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

MeLKoR posted:

Pretty sure last time the thread got closed was when Derek was threatening to prove moma is toast and out all the other paid CIG employees in the thread that were making fun of him.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

tooterfish posted:

Did Kayak ever get over his phobia of dead chickens?

Dude if you say the word chicken around him now he loses his loving mind. Dude loves that poo poo.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

How does Kayak react to beets?

I honestly don't know. I've never tried to give him any cause I know he'll just made a drat mess with it.

Fat Shat Sings posted:

The Ryan Archer thing was great because he didn't like the topic and and threw a fit on the thread with ultimatums trying to demand people talk about other things. That was funny.

Oh man the like 4 pages of Archer posts after his "If I see another one I'm leaving" were loving great.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Marching Powder posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
:sad:

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

MeLKoR posted:

Nah, it was because Derek was threatening to doxx MoMA.

LOL. Derek likes to doxx.

Also, whoever is probating Marching Powder is doing God's work. Next time maybe up that to a nice two week ban or something?

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Beet Wagon posted:

I honestly don't know. I've never tried to give him any cause I know he'll just made a drat mess with it.

http://beetsfordogs.com/

Do it, give your high energy Australian Shepherd even more energy.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

FactsAreUseless posted:

I think you are missing that reddit makes stuff up.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
Marching Powder i supported your re-election as Thread Sheriff and I am Pro making GBS threads on the Thread for it's Sins but i can not and will not support Kayak bashing.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Raskolnikov posted:

http://beetsfordogs.com/

Do it, give your high energy Australian Shepherd even more energy.

:eyepop: that is a very specific website.

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Dear Twitter,

You wouldn't believe this but as I said in my July 2015 blog...

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

D1E posted:

Also, whoever is probating Marching Powder is doing God's work. Next time maybe up that to a nice two week ban or something?

This is a bad opinion.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Marching Powder posted:

it was cool how you posted your dog and 0 other content literally 2 posts after i posted that. seriously though, good job not following through on the tane thing. the only thing more pathetic than enforcing that especially when you read the first sentence of this post again is beer stepping in to probate me on your behalf. i did the thread a service beer. feel free to apologize in the written way or another ironic probation way that allows all the dorks in the thread to live vicariously through you as you punish The Bad Man

:eyepoop:

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Beet Wagon posted:

:eyepop: that is a very specific website.

That's a classis SEO companies work, I have had many made, it means you can black hat the gently caress out of it with no risk to your main site - note on the product page they have a link to 'their main site' to buy the stuff.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Marching Powder doesn't need a 2 week ban. He just needs to remember to poo poo on me for being a bad poster and not for being 'too scared to probate' him or whatever the hell that was.

Nicholas
Mar 7, 2001

Were those not fine days, when we drank of clear honey, and spoke in calm tones of our love for the stuff?

Beet Wagon posted:

Marching Powder doesn't need a 2 week ban. He just needs to remember to poo poo on me for being a bad poster and not for being 'too scared to probate' him or whatever the hell that was.

moved to concern

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
Yea, it's honestly not the same to not see the Thread Sheriff AV alongside his badposts.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Marching Powder posted:

it was cool how you posted your dog and 0 other content literally 2 posts after i posted that. seriously though, good job not following through on the tane thing. the only thing more pathetic than enforcing that especially when you read the first sentence of this post again is beer stepping in to probate me on your behalf. i did the thread a service beer. feel free to apologize in the written way or another ironic probation way that allows all the dorks in the thread to live vicariously through you as you punish The Bad Man

Bahahaha

good

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I think I might have been the mod who closed the thread due to threatened MoMa doxxing.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Lol CIG finally had an okay idea and priced the 890 Jump at $890 instead of $900.

just kidding, they got the idea from reddit

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Colostomy Bag posted:

That contact is probably #8 on his speed dial list.

the first 5 are all the different ways to contact legal

Propagandist
Oct 23, 2007

Beet Wagon posted:

Lol CIG finally had an okay idea and priced the 890 Jump at $890 instead of $900.

An eight-hundred and ninety United States Dollar virtual spaceship. Which does not yet exist. In a video game that will never release.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Beet Wagon posted:

just kidding, they got the idea from reddit

Now they need to change the name of it to the 890 Dollars.

Propagandist
Oct 23, 2007

alf_pogs posted:

the first 5 are all the different ways to contact legal

1. *shakes Milkbone box*
2. *shreds chicken*
3. "Walkies????"
4. *jingles leash*
5. *slaps side of leg twice*

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Michaellaneous posted:

Cool, once we get a new mod do we ever have to see you again FAU?

FactsAreUseless posted:

God I hope not.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

Now they need to change the name of it to the 890 Dollars.

890 Dreams

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

hahaha i found it

D_Smart posted:

I am on p2788.

When I get to the current last page (2798) that I am on now, for every loving Ryan Archer post that I see, I won't post for 1 day. e.g. if I see 10 posts after p2798, that's 10 days that I won't post.

And when I do come back, I will start reading from page count + number of days. Which means that every thing that came before, I will neither read, nor respond to.

So yeah, you loving idiots need to stop with this Ryan Archer poo poo and go create another thread for it.

That is all.

D_Smart posted:

You did see my future-post missive about Ryan Archer poo poo, right? That's the level of frustration that I feel right now. Compounded by the fact that I'm sitting on E.L.E. material that I am prevented from sharing.

So pissed right now. Meanwhile, people are foolishly still putting money into a project they are never - ever - going to get. :(

D_Smart posted:

In fairness to others, I have to re-think my position.

So new rules. For every loving Ryan Archer post, which means 1 day of my not posting AND skipping pages, I want to see at least 4 non-RA posts. So that's a good ratio and it means that I won't miss that many pages.

But seriously, unlike my reading every page religiously, if this RA bullshit continues, even with the above ratio, it just means a lot of skipped pages containing stuff directed at me; and which will never get replies.

ps. E.L.E. in-bound

man that ele was really something

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Did what his name have a meltdown because his special chariot that wouldnt be sold again was resold again?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
In my next blog post in 2 weeks I am going to blow the case wide open

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

peter gabriel posted:

In my next blog post in 2 weeks I am going to blow the case wide open

jam in two weeks
jam in last july's blog
but never jam today

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Derek sure was a hoot.

Do you mods maybe think you can ask Lowtax if he can invite some other crazy assholes with giant egos to guest moderate the rest of SA for a bit?

I think that could be good for a few laughs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Marching Powder posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJxCdh1Ps48

• Locked thread