Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

this shits hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

god drat snipe master dont even try i just do

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Coatlicue posted:

I work for a Japanese owned company and the culture there is for everyone to work overtime. Many people come in a half hour early and will stay until six or seven several nights a week. They are being very accommodating about the changes actually, but I am one of the affected 40k salaried positions and I was really looking forward to clocking out promptly at five very day, and no more mandatory early meetings :(

perhaps you shouldn't have voted for Orange fascisto

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Darkman Fanpage posted:

do not gently caress with me canuck

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Concerned Citizen posted:

Insufficiently Fascist

a shave, a wig and some makeup

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Every Japanese person I saw interviewed before the election wanted Trump to be the president so hard because it justified Japan's immigration policies

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

this monkey better than the other monkey

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Karl Sharks posted:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/overtime-pay-rule-to-go-into-effect-but-may-not-last-1479810612

like with basically everything about a trump presidency, it's not set in stone but it's about what the GOP congress wants (and of course they want to gently caress the poor) and what trump will sign off on even if he's not screaming about it from twitter

i could be wrong i think theres a misunderstanding going on here. Oh boy oh god here we go

Flsa is a oldish labor law that divides employees into "exempt" and "nonexempt" status. The rule of thumb is (unless youre a professional computer toucher) if you are paid hourly with an hourly wage, you are nonexempt and therefore eligible for ot. This status is not so much determined by the pay but a complex set of guidelines and fudging it, but there is a floor below which you cant pay someone on a salaried, exempt basis. What obama signed was a law that raised the floor. Businesses are in general going to try to figure out how little OT they can possibly pay out, so a lot of reshuffling of duties, schedules etc. is happening to compensate for this floor raising.

Unless youre talking about repealing the change obama just signed into law (lowering the floor) the repubs would have to gut or repeal flsa to . They might, and if they do its going to be much worse than what we're talking about here, that may mean no overtime for anyone not part of a collective bargaining agreement that demands ot (aka a union shop)

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Agrajag posted:

this monkey better than the other monkey

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

is this a ship captain or something cuz i dont think orangatnas can swim n prolly wouldnt like bein on ships in the middle of oceans n stuff
very unrealistic imo

Coatlicue
Sep 14, 2012

it doesn't matter
how fast or how far,
you're still runnin' like a fool

Agrajag posted:

perhaps you shouldn't have voted for Orange fascisto

I didn't...? My dad and stepmom did though. Thanks for the unpaid overtime Dad!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

sorry i made an effortpost in tha trump thread nite crew

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

lmao @ this nerd who reads books

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Intel&Sebastian posted:

AI: HARRY POTTER SCARF COMPLETE. POCKY DESIGNATED NEW FAVORITE FUEL SOURCE. THIS FIREFLY SHOW IS LIT. PLEASE COMMENCE NEXT SEASON.

Humanity: ummm

AI:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGwz1s1E1aw

does he have his own integrated boom mic

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Nonsense posted:

Every Japanese person I saw interviewed before the election wanted Trump to be the president so hard because it justified Japan's immigration policies

lol

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

this thread got mega weird p drat fast

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Monkey Fracas posted:

Trump is kind of just a continuation on a theme with recent GOP presidents when you think about it

Reagan- Actor-turned-conservative-huckster figurehead

H.W. Bush- OK this doesn't really fit I'll admit it GET OFF MY BACK NOBODY REMEMBERS HIM LIKE REAGAN

Dubya- Fake Cowboy Figurehead

Trump- Empty-Slate/Skull-Fake-Businessman Figurehead who may or may not know it

There's SOME kind of running theme here (other than them all being tremendous cocksuckers I mean)

forgetting wallace? shame

e: oh you said presidents, my b

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Karl Sharks posted:

lmao @ this nerd who reads books

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Turdfuzz posted:

is this a ship captain or something cuz i dont think orangatnas can swim n prolly wouldnt like bein on ships in the middle of oceans n stuff
very unrealistic imo

they can swim.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
if anything, it was worth having trump being prez to see the piss babies in this thread and the other threads be so so salty because they are that well off and white that the only thing they care about is dat abeula won

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Yup checks out

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Al! posted:

Unless youre talking about repealing the change obama just signed into law (lowering the floor) the repubs would have to gut or repeal flsa to . They might, and if they do its going to be much worse than what we're talking about here, that may mean no overtime for anyone not part of a collective bargaining agreement that demands ot (aka a union shop)

that's exactly what they're talking about doing and wouldn't surprise me at all now

unless i'm missing something myself

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

my butt and legs fell asleep on tha toilet cuz i was poopin when i made that post, does that make up for it

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Regular Nintendo posted:

Yup checks out

and this proves what? that millionaires like him and everybody else are really annoying to hear their opinons about elections?

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

tim allen was the one who sold coke before getting his big gig or w/e right?

[animal noises]

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/TdavisTonya/status/801199323077836800
https://twitter.com/Nationalist1776/status/801199221336666112

The hardcore LOCK HER UP and the hardcore ALT RIGHT have just felt the first daggers in the back.

More to come.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I'm turgid

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnsiZOJjfUg

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

its weird when yer butt falls asleep cuz its like your cheeks dont recognize each other so they send signals to yer brain like heyyyyyyy who's this guy

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Montasque posted:

The hardcore LOCK HER UP and the hardcore ALT RIGHT have just felt the first daggers in the back.

More to come.

oh no not civic nationalism (???)

white supremacy or bust

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Al! posted:

its weird when yer butt falls asleep cuz its like your cheeks dont recognize each other so they send signals to yer brain like heyyyyyyy who's this guy

"is that a butt i could touch???" - hands

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!

I can't tell if she's fake or fake as gently caress but gently caress this fake rear end bitch. If you drop an nbomb to make a point that' it's outrageous that this person says friend of the family than loving do it and look she wants to throw up at the thought of it which is the whole god drat point about thinking about him saying friend of the family what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Karl Sharks posted:

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

Nonsense posted:

20 million Trump voters getting a paycut :laffo:

The rule was only set to affect about 4 million people as you need to be salaried AND make less than 47.5K AND work overtime. The original tweeter was just like "20 million people who voted for trump make less than 47k lol" and did retard math or something.

In any case, the rule wasn't going to be implemented until Dec 1 and a Federal Judge literally just blocked it so the 7 week raise isn't going to happen for anyone!

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Karl Sharks posted:

oh no not civic nationalism (???)

white supremacy or bust

https://twitter.com/Nationalist1776/status/801197349611733001

Nationalist1776 is serious about the alt-rigtht

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

AngryBooch posted:

The rule was only set to affect about 4 million people as you need to be salaried AND make less than 47.5K AND work overtime. The original tweeter was just like "20 million people who voted for trump make less than 47k lol" and did retard math or something.

In any case, the rule wasn't going to be implemented until Dec 1 and a Federal Judge literally just blocked it so the 7 week raise isn't going to happen for anyone!

pwnd

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Montasque posted:

More to come.

Didn't even wait 3 minutes before the circular firing squad began.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Karl Sharks posted:

please, my father was called mr hands

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

it's about ethics in civic nationalism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010