Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Oh, that's not disturbing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Sean Spicer is a real piece of poo poo.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Karl Sharks posted:

did nite crew ever watch this? i missed it if so but i wanna see it

no but remind me

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Tomorrow: "Actually, I will jail her, execute her, and gently caress her husband in her bed" -- Trump

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

no but remind me

remember to have night crew watch ghosts dont do it

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Covok posted:

Tomorrow: "Actually, I will jail her, execute her, and gently caress her husband in her bed" -- Trump

Trump: I put on my robe and wizard hat

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Trump: I put on my robe and grand wizard hat

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

stay safe not doing it ghost

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mormonpartyboat posted:

ok once i wipe this salt out of my eyes!!!!!

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
much like the rest of his life, President Trumps decisions will be based on as if he was the Emperor of Rome and was watching a gladiator fight, and he was choosing whether somebody was to die based on the crowd cheering for him

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Pon de Bundy posted:

much like the rest of his life, President Trumps decisions will be based on as if he was the Emperor of Rome and was watching a gladiator fight, and he was choosing whether somebody was to die based on the crowd cheering for him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9tcswoomvM

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Oh cool, thanks Texas judge. Time to work assloads of unpaid overtime, just in time for the Holidays!
(thanks for looking out for the middle class in the rust belt.)

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

ok once i wipe this salt out of my eyes!!!!!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
salt ghosts have always been allergic to horsehair, haven't you watched supernatural

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Pon de Bundy posted:

betting he forgoes the slave who whispers "you are but mortal" in his ear

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
the power of grumbacher compels you

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Lmao, love to read white folks crying about not being allowed to say white pride or have white history month as if someone else ruined it for them or inevitably turns every instance of it into a shameful hatefest.

Serf
May 5, 2011

the idea of whiteness as a monolithic identity that somehow transcends our European national origins is literally a lie invented by the super-rich to keep us divided lmao

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Lmao, love to read white folks crying about not being allowed to say white pride or have white history month as if someone else ruined it for them or inevitably turns every instance of it into a shameful hatefest.

Good news, when you get bored reading that you can watch an endless stream of white people cracking under their own fragility while they try to act like racism doesn't exist!

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/not-okay-teary-eyed-brooke-baldwin-breaks-down-after-cnn-guest-uses-the-n-word-on-air/

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
This is the phone number for the federal appointed, Texas judge who put in an injunction on the salaried employees overtime rule PHONE: (903) 893-7008 . If they can't afford to pay for hours worked, hire more people. Improve work/life balance for your workers, improve their efficiency because they aren't being run ragged and have a more positive attitude. If you can't do that, at least compensate them for their loving time.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Trump: I put on my robe and grand wizard hat

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

Captain Internet posted:

This is the phone number for the federal appointed, Texas judge who put in an injunction on the salaried employees overtime rule PHONE: (903) 893-7008 . If they can't afford to pay for hours worked, hire more people. Improve work/life balance for your workers, improve their efficiency because they aren't being run ragged and have a more positive attitude. If you can't do that, at least compensate them for their loving time.

That number appears to go to Elizabeth Siebman Forrest, is that the person I should be looking up here?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

he deserves it imo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

honestly if things really start looking legitimately rocky then I'll just peace out to Israel.

Not that it'll be any safer, but if the Jews are going to go down, at least in Israel we'll go down swinging

both historically and mythically this typically hasn't worked out great for god's chosen

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

That number appears to go to Elizabeth Siebman Forrest, is that the person I should be looking up here?

It should be the judges office that Mazzant works out of. According to this http://www.txed.uscourts.gov/page1.shtml?location=info:judge&judge=16

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

trump didn't really walk anything back, he just continues to be a cipher for dumbshits to project their hopes onto, as long as he continues to hire people like bannon and sessions he's going to be the white nationalist candidate, regardless of whatever poo poo slides out of his mouth

people like david duke will immediately understand that empty statements to the nyt are meaningless

trump's whole deal in any conversation seems to be I Really Like Whatever It Is You Like, But Without Any Specific Detail

that's how a skater walked away like "oh yeah trump was seriously considering my world peace skate parks plan"

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

Captain Internet posted:

It should be the judges office that Mazzant works out of. According to this http://www.txed.uscourts.gov/page1.shtml?location=info:judge&judge=16

Thanks for the ref.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

aliens starts in 15ish mins, get in go go go http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

honestly if things really start looking legitimately rocky then I'll just peace out to Israel.

Not that it'll be any safer, but if the Jews are going to go down, at least in Israel we'll go down swinging

I'm not jewish but I'm paranoid that some Israeli right wingers are hoping that Trump triggers a mass aliyah of American jews

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Atrocious Joe posted:

Speaking of the future US - Canadian war, did anyone finish We Stand Guard? What I read was ok

BKV? Yes please

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Atrocious Joe posted:

I'm not jewish but I'm paranoid that some Israeli right wingers are hoping that Trump triggers a mass aliyah of American jews

crazy people everywhere hope jews die, for some reason that's always where violently insane people end up

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Yinlock posted:

crazy people everywhere hope jews die, for some reason that's always where violently insane people end up

nothing ever changes

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Intel&Sebastian posted:

trump: we need to find out why all these white supremacists are supporting me!

man in lab coat: according to this research it's because you promised to build a wall and deport all mexicans and muslims

trump: that doesn't make any sense!

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

is this supposed to be a list of cool professors?

Cause this dude sounds cool as gently caress:
http://professorwatchlist.org/index.php/watch-list-directory/search-by-name/32-deandre-poole

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Serf posted:

the idea of whiteness as a monolithic identity that somehow transcends our European national origins is literally a lie invented by the super-rich to keep us divided lmao

who will rid me of this meddlesome serf with grenades, rubber bullets, tear gas, freezing cold water cannons, also attack dogs

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

comingafteryouall posted:

http://professorwatchlist.org/index.php/watch-list-directory/search-by-name/32-deandre-poole

This dude is cool as hell

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Oh hey I actually remember this. He did it to teach students that symbols have no real meaning and can't hurt us, and some Christian lost their poo poo and got him suspended.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

this seems to be one of those "alt" right (i.e. right) attacks they didn't really think through

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

this dude's new pledge fits Trump's America perfectly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Yo I knew I didn't dream this poo poo.
The 'Stomp on Jesus' Professor Finally Tells His Side of the Story

• Locked thread