Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Montasque posted:

From Youtube user DESTROY FEMINISM comes a video of Milo doing what Milo does:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVicctCp_W8

I think Milo is far more dangerous than Richard Spencer. Spencer is an idiot who couldn't wait to break out the Hitler salutes exposing just who he really is. Milo is far more insidious because he wears his ID, being a gay Jewish brit, as a cloak that protects his flank. He also does it with a sense of humour, which gives him more of an appeal to kids.

Milo, unlike Spencer, also knows that the culture war is fought and won on campuses. And at every stop, Milo starts a little right-wing political group to further their goals.

honestly someone's probably gonna curbstomp him if he gets any more visibility than he has which isn't all that much in the grand scheme of things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Montasque posted:

I think Milo is far more dangerous than Richard Spencer. Spencer is an idiot who couldn't wait to break out the Hitler salutes exposing just who he really is. Milo is far more insidious because he wears his ID, being a gay Jewish brit, as a cloak that protects his flank. He also does it with a sense of humour, which gives him more of an appeal to kids.

Milo, unlike Spencer, also knows that the culture war is fought and won on campuses. And at every stop, Milo starts a little right-wing political group to further their goals.

should have been titled how to suck off donald trump daddy in five minutes

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

lol
poor guy

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

comingafteryouall posted:

Joss Whedon, known for creating the character that inspired the hit adult film Muffy the Vampire Layer

Oh my God! I thought I was the only one who saw that!!!

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

triple sulk posted:

honestly someone's probably gonna curbstomp him if he gets any more visibility than he has which isn't all that much in the grand scheme of things

Beating up a gay Jewish guy because you don't agree with his politics will get the hate crime book thrown at you.

He knows this.

On a personal note... I'm not sure Southern Europeans are considered white in Trump's America. I know in the Obama years we were white because white people needed more numbers and treated poo poo like it was Prison rules. Now that they are on top again my guess is me, the jews, and the wops are now banished from the white coalition and back in the 'mud peoples' group.

Don't worry micks, you're next.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Montasque posted:

Beating up a gay Jewish guy because you don't agree with his politics will get the hate crime book thrown at you.

He knows this.

being an insufferable piece of poo poo overrides whatever you are. dude is still only british and not a citizen afaik so who gives a gently caress about anything he says

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Montasque posted:

I like how he reframes an irrelevant question to the audience, gets them to accept that it's a valid question, then goes off to rant about it instead.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

So probably late on this one but Twitter banned Tila Tequila

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

triple sulk posted:

being an insufferable piece of poo poo overrides whatever you are. dude is still only british and not a citizen afaik so who gives a gently caress about anything he says

"He's an insufferable British piece of poo poo" unfortunately is not a good defense in a court of law.

Trust me, I wish it were.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

So probably late on this one but Twitter banned Tila Tequila

first I've heard of it

lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

triple sulk posted:

honestly who wants clinton in office at this point, it'd be a ton of loving awful hearings and 1000% gridlock while the neo nazis get to fly under the radar and build up trump 2.0 to win in 2020.

nice meltdown

id still prefer it to trump having any power at all

this is just hypothetical though

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
Hillary voters are worried about Trump's conflicts of interest. Can't make this poo poo up.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Montasque posted:

"He's an insufferable British piece of poo poo" unfortunately is not a good defense in a court of law.

depends if the judge is an originalist

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Yinlock posted:

id still prefer it to trump having any power at all

this is just hypothetical though

i mean i get it and to some extent i agree and maybe this is a bad way to look at it but i'd also really not like the first woman president to have a legacy of getting poo poo on for four years straight having to do meaningless testimony and court appearances over ~emails~ while getting cockblocked by a congress that is GOP-dominated for at least two years and likely at least four

right now this alt right poo poo is getting called out by a number of people for what it is which is neo nazi white nationalism, and if trump didn't win you wouldn't be seeing these news stories right now. the american hivemind has a goldfish's memory but this is literally the best chance we have at ending this awful poo poo for good because the morons decided to start heiling trump a mere week and a half after the election when people are still kinda paying attention, never mind the bannon poo poo

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

mormonpartyboat posted:

depends if the judge is an originalist

In the spirit of 1776 I find you guilty... GUILTY OF BEING A PATRIOT!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

visibility is everything and maybe ~now~ that it's literally neo nazi fascism on television with people doing the heil hitler gesture that they'll realize "hey maybe we kinda hosed up here???"

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
are milos teeth hosed up like all british peoples'?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

it's loving pathetic that this is what it took, literal neo nazis appearing on national news outlets, but here we are

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG
People aren't going to realize poo poo tbh

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

The only silver lining I see right now is that even freep, breitbart, 4chan, ect will not tolerate actual Nazis.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
I'm less concerned with well dressed, peaceful neo-nazis than rioting leftists murdering cops in their squad cars.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

"A few bad apples" is the phrase people can use to wash away anything

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

L-Boned posted:

Hillary voters are worried about Trump's conflicts of interest. Can't make this poo poo up.

It's true, though, some people actually think hers are anywhere near as bad as his

Montasque posted:

The only silver lining I see right now is that even freep, breitbart, 4chan, ect will not tolerate actual Nazis.

Dunno about freep, but Breitbart is substantively pro-nazi even if they won't quite say the word, and /pol/ was full of nazis(or nazi fanboys) last time I glanced at it

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

L-Boned posted:

I'm less concerned with well dressed, peaceful neo-nazis than rioting leftists murdering cops in their squad cars.

The officer had nothing to do with the murderer, but the guy killed the cop because he had legal trouble over his kid's custody.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Perfidious agent of the state proz deserved it

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

Nonsense posted:

The officer had nothing to do with the murderer, but the guy killed the cop because he had legal trouble over his kid's custody.

That may all be true. But, the media and the Obama administration has made violence against law enforcement justified in some people's eyes.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

deathbysnusnu posted:

Hillary lead in NC, Fl, MI, WI and PA exit polls and most of the aggregate state and national polls leading up to the election. The governor of North Carolina is going to let his republican colleagues vote that he won without legal challenge, and Donald trump insisted that if he lost Pennsylvania was rigged. What's more likely Trump won the election, or republicans in state houses and the FSB made sure he won.

North Carolina is the most obvious election theft possible. It's basically evidence against sophisticated election rigging. In a state under total GOP control, the only way they're going to keep the governor's seat is to have the legislature overrule the election. Rigging the polls would probably have been less of a fight.

Montasque posted:

On a personal note... I'm not sure Southern Europeans are considered white in Trump's America. I know in the Obama years we were white because white people needed more numbers and treated poo poo like it was Prison rules. Now that they are on top again my guess is me, the jews, and the wops are now banished from the white coalition and back in the 'mud peoples' group.

Don't worry micks, you're next.

If you kick out the Irish there won't be enough cops.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/801155531138166784

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

L-Boned posted:

That may all be true. But, the media and the Obama administration has made violence against law enforcement justified in some people's eyes.

youre a moron. like straight up this is the stupiest poo poo youve posted

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

L-Boned posted:

Seeing the media justify every murder by police has made me lose my last bits of faith in them

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Bass Bottles posted:

People aren't going to realize poo poo tbh

yup

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Montasque posted:

Yeah Piers Morgan is still alive

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the rare double pivot

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

StashAugustine posted:

Yeah posts Morgan is still alive

lol nice autocorrect

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Atrocious Joe posted:

North Carolina is the most obvious election theft possible. It's basically evidence against sophisticated election rigging. In a state under total GOP control, the only way they're going to keep the governor's seat is to have the legislature overrule the election. Rigging the polls would probably have been less of a fight.

If you kick out the Irish there won't be enough cops.

Here's a friendly reminder, my tin foil "all of the mountains of data leading up to the election point to bullshit" arguments as bad faith as they are are still slightly more grounded than the on record thoughts of our president elect. We should probably be talking concrete steps to protect ourselves and our nation when a literal conspiracy theorist is 2 months away from the nuclear codes.

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

L-Boned posted:

I'd love to hear your justification for this statement

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

triple sulk posted:

the rare double pivot

thats more just fox spinning

also: trump didn't lose. The PA/WI/MI results are consistent with rural results all across the rust belt in places that use only paper ballots~

but whatever helps i guess it does kinda suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

Bass Bottles posted:

I'd love to hear your justification for this statement

Like MSNBC doctoring audio tapes to fit their agenda. Or all the MSM saying Zimmerman was white. Or Obama sticking his rear end in every cop shooting before evidence came out proving law enforcement acted correctly.

• Locked thread