Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Serf
May 5, 2011

Bass Bottles posted:

I'd love to hear your justification for this statement

cheap trolling

e: trollEd Balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

GrimGypsy posted:

It's true, though, some people actually think hers are anywhere near as bad as his

Dunno about freep, but Breitbart is substantively pro-nazi even if they won't quite say the word, and /pol/ was full of nazis(or nazi fanboys) last time I glanced at it

Brietbart comment sections are full of Nazis, but a good number of writers are Jewish...

As far as /pol/... Most of them are 'ironic nazis' and call real Nazis 'storm cucks'. To /pol/, Spencer and his crew are Nazi larpers who deserve ridicule for taking memes seriously.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

L-Boned posted:

That may all be true. But, the media and the Obama administration has made violence against law enforcement justified in some people's eyes.

But the white supremacists on TV won't justify violence against minorities in any people's eyes because *shits pants*

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Montasque posted:

Brietbart comment sections are full of Nazis, but a good number of writers are Jewish...

As far as /pol/... Most of them are 'ironic nazis' and call real Nazis 'storm cucks'. To /pol/, Spencer and his crew are Nazi larpers who deserve ridicule for taking memes seriously.

Memes are taken seriously though. Kek manifested from mememagic. Trump was a prophesy.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
i feel like there's a distance between 'p. fuckin racist' and 'full blown nazi' but what do i know

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Schnorkles posted:

i feel like there's a distance between 'p. fuckin racist' and 'full blown nazi' but what do i know

The distance isn't so large that it should matter for the reach of a baseball bat.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

L-Boned posted:

Like MSNBC doctoring audio tapes to fit their agenda. Or all the MSM saying Zimmerman was white. Or Obama sticking his rear end in every cop shooting before evidence came out proving law enforcement acted correctly.

L-Boned you are a no good Jabroni trying to get the cheap heat.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Baloogan posted:

im gonna go get some BREE cheez and some assorted crackers and listen to music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Baloogan is tiring now

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Schnorkles posted:

where in this distance would you place "trying to justify the idea of putting people of a certain race or ethnicity in camps"?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Augus posted:

where in this distance would you place "trying to justify the idea of putting people of a certain race or ethnicity in camps"?

that'd be on the nazi side

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Regular Nintendo posted:

Baloogan is tiring now

shut up

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Also

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/trumps-occult-online-supporters-believe-pepe-meme-magic-got-him-elected

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

deathbysnusnu posted:

Here's a friendly reminder, my tin foil "all of the mountains of data leading up to the election point to bullshit" arguments as bad faith as they are are still slightly more grounded than the on record thoughts of our president elect. We should probably be talking concrete steps to protect ourselves and our nation when a literal conspiracy theorist is 2 months away from the nuclear codes.

then say he's a conspiracy theorist 2 months away from the nuclear codes. or he's a rapist. or a brutal capitalist who hates his workers. or literally any bad true thing about him.

seeming like a weird pro-hillary truther is the worst way to try to get support

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

haha kill me

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/Independent/status/801147316296159232

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR UGLY FUCKING KIDS YOU DIPSHIT
So does this voter hacking thing have any legs or is it a big nothingburger?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

i practice sex magick with my dakimakura

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

Montasque posted:

L-Boned you are a no good Jabroni trying to get the cheap heat.

I'm sorry you can't accept that other people have different world views than you without getting your panties in a bunch. The irony is that liberals tout how tolerant they are when they are the least tolerant people on the planet (outside of ISIS, maybe).

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG

L-Boned posted:

Like MSNBC doctoring audio tapes to fit their agenda. Or all the MSM saying Zimmerman was white. Or Obama sticking his rear end in every cop shooting before evidence came out proving law enforcement acted correctly.

So breitbart nonsense okay

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Augus posted:

haha kill me

DO IT

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Nonsense posted:

Memes are taken seriously though. Kek manifested from mememagic. Trump was a prophesy.

I'm sure there's some esoteric weirdos writing about mememagik's affect on the election.

And hell, I would read that paper.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

beergod posted:

So does this voter hacking thing have any legs or is it a big nothingburger?

it's unlikely. There's nothing particularly odd about what happened in the counties described when taken in comparison to the rest of the rust belt and similar areas.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

kill me

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

Bass Bottles posted:

So breitbart nonsense okay

SA is farther left than Breitbart is right. That's the sad reality of what this forum has become.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

They're just trying to plane off any burrs at this point so they can be a more perfect carbon copy of the Nazis, right down to bullshit occultism. They're doing this so that nobody notices the structural damage they do and the ways they curry influence through cobbling together deplorables of all walks. Anti-Vaxxer ridiculed for years because you believe immunizations are secret government tests designed to try turning your kid gay? Join the white supremacy movement, they're already ridiculed for jerking off to a stolen frog meme, your poo poo involves needles and autism so it's automatically less dumb than Mr. Toad's Wild Reich. Chances are you're already a white-as-gently caress suburban shut-in so the commute out to the weekend cross barbecue and hood party is like halfway done once you're out the driveway.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

L-Boned posted:

SA is farther left than Breitbart is right. That's the sad reality of what this forum has become.

The :sad: reality is that you are a very stupid person

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Its sad that you haven't seen the light of the immortal science of Marxism Leninism, dude.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

L-Boned posted:

oh for sure, my man

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

*sad trombone*

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

:sad:

Serf
May 5, 2011

see this is why I keep thinking of worst-case scenarios

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Montasque posted:

I'm sure there's some esoteric weirdos writing about mememagik's affect on the election.

And hell, I would read that paper.

here you go

https://pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

L-Boned posted:

I'm sorry you can't accept that other people have different world views than you without getting your panties in a bunch. The irony is that liberals tout how tolerant they are when they are the least tolerant people on the planet (outside of ISIS, maybe).

This could actually pass for a zizek quote

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Serf posted:

see this is why I keep thinking of worst-case scenarios

Friend Ben got Housing & Urban Development

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

rip

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

can't wait for emperor trump to ban contraception

Serf
May 5, 2011

Nonsense posted:

further proof

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Nonsense posted:

i have literally no idea how this is going to turn out, but at least it isn't some rich white guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Nonsense posted:

This is solely because he's black and that's a department traditionally led by a minority right?

Like, education sort of made sense considering how he is was an icon of educational achievment

• Locked thread