Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

First, I'm pumped for all the Illuminati rumors this will inspire. He said he fears for his life and Jay Z is always accused with Beyonce of being in the Illuminati.

Second, I always thought exhaustion was just a PR euphemism for rehab or detox but it looks like its a euphemism for a manic episode for Kanye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

Topographic Nap posted:

First, I'm pumped for all the Illuminati rumors this will inspire. He said he fears for his life and Jay Z is always accused with Beyonce of being in the Illuminati.

Second, I always thought exhaustion was just a PR euphemism for rehab or detox but it looks like its a euphemism for a manic episode for Kanye.

im gay

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I like when Kanye gets all manic talking about Jay-Z, and Jay-Z's reaction is basically Barstow Cool

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PathAsc posted:

You can only be a wicked awesome lyricist if you rhyme "chest" with "chest".

50 is better than kanye anyway tho

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Topographic Nap posted:

I always thought exhaustion was just a PR euphemism for rehab or detox but it looks like its a euphemism for a manic episode for Kanye.

Woden
May 6, 2006
It's Martin Lawrence all over again.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

ElGroucho posted:

"Why do white dudes like Kanye 3 times as much as black dudes do" is my real question for America
because kanye is an art school gently caress-up and there are more white people that can relate to that than black people

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Kanye for president

treerat
Oct 4, 2005
up here so high i start to shake up here so high the sky i scrape
I went to a Bonnaroo once where Kanye played after Pearl Jam. Pearl Jam had to finish their set hours early (they only played like 3 hours!) in order for Kanye to set up his egotistical glow in the dark shitfuck concert set. He went on so late it was almost dawn. He did like 3 songs and bounced. Out of respect to all Pearl Jam fans and all Kanye fans and all decent human beings... gently caress Kanye you shitbag hubristic piece of human garbage, gently caress. You. Sip my tip you egotistical dipstick son of a plastic surgery nitwit ain't fit for a pistol whippin reality trippin' overinflated ego poo poo-for-brains up-jumped materialistic fuckwit. gently caress Kanye, you are human trash in my view. Keep on exemplifying evertything wrong with media culture and celebrity privelege, rear end in a top hat. Even though you got a couple tight flows it don't exempt the fact that your human core is devoid of value or anything worth giving a half-gently caress about. Crazy stupid nonsense rantin mofokin waste of oxygen poo poo-for-brains that's liable to make me shamed to share a species with your worthless rear end.

Kanye = Fuckin douchenozzle

But I ain't even mad at him, he's just a mindless product of society. He's like an animal, mindless and ignorant and dumb. Tight flows a couple times tho, gotta give props where they're due, douchebag.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

treerat posted:

I went to a Bonnaroo once where Kanye played after Pearl Jam. Pearl Jam had to finish their set hours early (they only played like 3 hours!) in order for Kanye to set up his egotistical glow in the dark shitfuck concert set. He went on so late it was almost dawn. He did like 3 songs and bounced. Out of respect to all Pearl Jam fans and all Kanye fans and all decent human beings... gently caress Kanye you shitbag hubristic piece of human garbage, gently caress. You. Sip my tip you egotistical dipstick son of a plastic surgery nitwit ain't fit for a pistol whippin reality trippin' overinflated ego poo poo-for-brains up-jumped materialistic fuckwit. gently caress Kanye, you are human trash in my view. Keep on exemplifying evertything wrong with media culture and celebrity privelege, rear end in a top hat. Even though you got a couple tight flows it don't exempt the fact that your human core is devoid of value or anything worth giving a half-gently caress about. Crazy stupid nonsense rantin mofokin waste of oxygen poo poo-for-brains that's liable to make me shamed to share a species with your worthless rear end.

But I ain't even mad at him, he's just a mindless product of society. He's like an animal, mindless and ignorant and dumb. Tight flows a couple times tho, gotta give props where they're due, douchebag.

source you quotes

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

basic hitler posted:

Ya ever had sex with a pharaoh?

5 pages ago, but...

YES, YOUR MUMMY!

treerat
Oct 4, 2005

BIG PUFFY NIPS posted:

source you quotes

http://www.mtv.com/news/1589926/kanye-west-nearly-destroys-computer-blaming-bonnaroo-pearl-jam-for-430-am-show/
http://www.spin.com/2008/06/kanye-west-finally-addresses-bonnaroo-incident/
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/kanye-west-will-return-to-bonnaroo-after-2008-debacle-20140219

f
u
c
k

k
a
n
y
e

treerat
Oct 4, 2005
Care to scrap m8 over yeezies "dignity"? Fcuck that showboatin ego-bloatin insecue scumbag.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

treerat posted:

JFC 3 loving hours of pearl jam. I surprised you didn't stab out your ears.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

seems you have an issue might i suggest finding a tissue?

treerat
Oct 4, 2005
ye man ima put my glow in the dark concert on at 5am on a stage they told me aint capable of handling it and im gonna push a real band offstage so i can set up my shitstravaganza to do it and then do 3 tunes and BOUNCE ON THESE DEVILS and the blame urrbody but me NOBODY BUT ME IM YEEZY MOFOFKO IM KINGOF poo poo HILL GIMME DONATIONS SO I CAN DO MO ART (gently caress the fact im rich as a lawd) GIMME MONEY HOES

treerat
Oct 4, 2005
im sorry that you respect a lovely human being that happens to have put out a few good tracks

sorry you suck, but most people do

you aint special, you just poo poo

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

treerat posted:

this is pretty pathetic.

like, pearl jam suck dude. They suck real bad, they are real bad bad rock. like i get that you don't like hip hop but jesus dude.

treerat
Oct 4, 2005
[source yo quotes]

sources quoted

[ye wellima big babby suck ur lolly poopooface]

cool discussion poo poo-for-brains

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

treerat posted:

ye man ima put my glow in the dark concert on at 5am on a stage they told me aint capable of handling it and im gonna push a real band offstage so i can set up my shitstravaganza to do it and then do 3 tunes and BOUNCE ON THESE DEVILS and the blame urrbody but me NOBODY BUT ME IM YEEZY MOFOFKO IM KINGOF poo poo HILL GIMME DONATIONS SO I CAN DO MO ART (gently caress the fact im rich as a lawd) GIMME MONEY HOES

drat your so close you almost got it now try thinking about it dispassionately

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

soupbone sal posted:

I think when you call a middle-class black man who gained millions of dollars and global celebrity based on the merits of his work "void of talent", you sound like someone who doesn't know what they're talking about.

This was pretty much peoples justification for why donald trump would be a good president you know.

treerat
Oct 4, 2005
I acknowledged Ye's talent. I disavow his worth as a respectable human being. If you can't understand that then don't talk to me, idiots.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
why did you stay so long in likely discomfort waiting to see him?

puke pentagram
Jun 12, 2015

I really loved the way Snoop tilted his phone back like his exhale of dank smoke softly pushed his phone away at the end of the video.

puke pentagram
Jun 12, 2015

"I smoke weed. Weed don't make you do that, what the gently caress is he on?"

*blows you away softly*

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

treerat posted:

I acknowledged Ye's talent. I disavow his worth as a respectable human being. If you can't understand that then don't talk to me, idiots.

pearl jam fan offended by black man's bravado, shocking news

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
the true testament will be how long will his "genius" be recognized? Will through the wire or whatever else truly echo through eternity? I don't know, but when his global celebrity comes just as much from interrupting another artist or saying some other poo poo that'll die out real fast.

That's why I have trouble really viewing him as an artist or what i want to classify as an artist. Yeah hyping and selling are as integral part of art as any, but I see art as creation and then letting go so that you are free to create more. When he does something it has to be hailed as great before he moves on. I think he was doing that on my beautiful dark twisted fantasy with his art direction but after that he got all holier-than-thou and as soon as he got some push back on his art, we were the dum-dums. What i consider to be an artist of any medium would push past that and keep creating cause they are making art not for recognition of their greatness but because they loving have to.

I almost made it through Life of Pablo, i liked hearing the unedited stuff I've already heard on the radio, but I was getting distracted so all the spoken word tracks and whatnot kinda lost me.

tl;dr art is subjective to the creator and the viewer, i hate everything

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

lets all just appreciate what he's brought to hip hop production

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgJyhKEZ8QU

I don't think he's ever created anything exceptionally unaccessible, even when he's gotten a little pretentious its always been within the realm of pop music. I'm not sure if it matters if its art.

treerat
Oct 4, 2005

[img]http://i.imgur.com/H5Qm6Zi.jpg][/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/XsP3ZV9.jpg][/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/f6DbSeu.jpg][/img]

Bonnaroo loves Kanye's egoism and disrespect for his fans

treerat fucked around with this message at 10:32 on Nov 23, 2016

treerat
Oct 4, 2005

BIG PUFFY NIPS posted:

why did you stay so long in likely discomfort waiting to see him?

I went to bed after PJ; (above average set, and theyre one of the best live rock acts on the global stage)

I sensed drama on the Yeezy horizon and chose to nap it it up rather than wait 5 hours for his 3 song set.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

treerat posted:

I read the first link.

Seems like it was a lovely situation at Bonnaroo.

Kanye's a renowned perfectionist headliner in 2008 and the people running/attending Bonnaroo seemingly hosed up enough things for him to want to just bail after a few songs onstage (wrong staging specs given, super-late time slot, high-tech light and pyrotechnic setup gets hosed up and pushed even later, lovely crowdmembers break a monitor and drench the stage from throwing things...).

At the very least thanks to your story I put enough time into thinking about Pearl Jam that I finally figured out the sexual innuendo behind their name. :backtowork:

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

treerat posted:

I went to bed after PJ; (above average set, and theyre one of the best live rock acts on the global stage)

I sensed drama on the Yeezy horizon and chose to nap it it up rather than wait 5 hours for his 3 song set.

so you put all this effort into madposting because kanye mildly inconvenienced you sounds like you should check yourself in for "exhaustion" buddy

treerat
Oct 4, 2005

Caesar Saladin posted:

pearl jam fan offended by black man's bravado, shocking news

I appreciate hip hop more than rock, generally

wtf u talking about son

difference is PJ s at the top of the rock game, yeezy is sheezy

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
pearl jam had one great album and two good ones 20 years ago im surprised they are even still touring tbh

treerat
Oct 4, 2005
kanye is an egotistical narcisticself absorbed piece of human trash

thats mytale

disagree if you want, but for many fans as he has, he has as many people who disrepeect him as a living human caricature of folly

and this is coming from a fucker who bumps a handful of Ye tracks

he can be a poo poo person and produce good musical art

y'all sukas cant agree with that can sip my tip u simple twit cockamamamey dipshits, bite me

treerat
Oct 4, 2005

BIG PUFFY NIPS posted:

pearl jam had one great album and two good ones 20 years ago im surprised they are even still touring tbh

i dont even listen to their albums, they are a phenomenal live band and thats what counts in music imo

treerat
Oct 4, 2005
meanwhile yeezy makes a habtof dropping 3 tracks, ranting about bulshit and storimngoffstage and cancelling his tours. loving chump rear end sissy loving puss, face your crowd you coward

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
if your in his crowd would you want to face you

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
he'd probably hand out some stupid glasses again then his crowd couldn't look even if he was facing them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stranger Danger Ranger
Jul 21, 2007
There are lizards coming out of my tv.
sounds like things have really gone south for this kanye guy

• Locked thread