Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also in today's climate a takedown doesn't really mean anything because he wasn't selling it anyway and the second that guy put a zip file of the game up its permanently available forever. So it doesn't change the fact that if you want to you can play AM2R and enjoy it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i just got the email. im gonig to be gamer of the year. thank you all for voting

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I'm gamer of the year.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

i hope jacksepticeye wins because hes HILARIOUS and way epic and i looovvee his voice

this

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

rediscover posted:

I'm gamer of the year.

that's not true. i won the vote

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

trying to jack off posted:

that's not true. i won the vote

Sorry bud but the popular vote doesn't mean poo poo these days.. I am The one and only gamer of the year

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Oh my god its the gamer of the year

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

rediscover posted:

Sorry bud but the popular vote doesn't mean poo poo these days.. I am The one and only gamer of the year

we need to abolish the electoral gamer college #notmygamer

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I like how in Xenoblade there's a super high tech city and if you geared up in the previous zone your guys are all decked out in loinclothes and tribal feathers which really adds to the experience when they're talking about how primitive you are.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

The Super Famicom was released 26 years ago on this date, along with Super Mario World. Happy Birthday, and God bless.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Thanks for all the games Nintendo.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mabels big day posted:

The Super Famicom was released 26 years ago on this date, along with Super Mario World. Happy Birthday, and God bless.

the gamecube also had its 15th the other day

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Metroids 30th was this year too :saddowns:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

frank.club posted:

Metroids 30th was this year too :saddowns:

https://twitter.com/arbys/status/766666909290987520

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

rediscover posted:

the Kids Choice Awards are pretty prestigious, great job!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

tfw Arby's has done more to celebrate Metroid's 30th anniversary than Nintendo

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

http://i.imgur.com/67h2Jgb.mp4

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
retronauts just did an episode pooping on 10 years of virtual console. i do hope they do it justice on switch. being able to actually import your nintendo account purchases would be a start

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

The Milkman posted:

retronauts just did an episode pooping on 10 years of virtual console. i do hope they do it justice on switch. being able to actually import your nintendo account purchases would be a start

fuckin awesome gonna check that out thanks

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
metroid

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
[img-normlookingupfromthenewspaperbutitsgrafesav.gif]

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

fuckin awesome gonna check that out thanks

lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

The Milkman posted:

I'd rather drink lava than watch that

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

The Milkman posted:

>Implying I actually want my purchases imported

where the gently caress is the fun in that?! I love getting a fresh console and starting from scratch, filling my collection all over again. Did it for my wii, wiiU and various DS', honestly it would feel like stealing otherwise. Plus, half the fun of these games is when I buy them, and knowing I'm helping Nintendo with my dollars.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

retronauts ftw

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

>Implying I actually want my purchases imported

where the gently caress is the fun in that?! I love getting a fresh console and starting from scratch, filling my collection all over again. Did it for my wii, wiiU and various DS', honestly it would feel like stealing otherwise. Plus, half the fun of these games is when I buy them, and knowing I'm helping Nintendo with my dollars.

this

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Tender Bender posted:

My parents got me one of those tiny screens that clip on top of your GameCube and I used it once to play Metroid Prime in the laundry room of my freshman dorm.

I played the entirety of prime 1 on that screen. It fuckin ruled

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Insanely sick YouTube incoming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbMQfaG6lo8

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Anyone got any suggestions for 3rd party usb snes controllers? Tried asking a local game store person today about one and i got a look that said i just narrowly avoided some extremely strong opinions about emulation and the internet isnt much help with reviews/comparisons etc

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

https://www.amazon.com/Buffalo-Classic-USB-Gamepad-PC/dp/B002B9XB0E

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
https://www.amazon.com/SNES30-Game-Controller-PC-Mac-Linux/dp/B00VAQG5GQ/

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

This is the same choice I ran into but no one has a good comparison of the two so I cant figure out if the snes30 is worth three times the price

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Control Volume posted:

This is the same choice I ran into but no one has a good comparison of the two so I cant figure out if the snes30 is worth three times the price

it costs that much more because its wireless. maybe try reading, numbnuts

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Hot dang. Always thought the mask just amplified the kid's capricious nature instead of possessed him, but heck I guess I can overlook that for a revisit to Majora's Mask (movie) that doesn't have me manhandling an N64 controller.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I was wrong about Mario Maker. I am the Bad Larry.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

:bahgawd:

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

the special challenges they have in the levels for Mario Maker 3DS adds an amazing new element

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

watched the GB quicklook for the 3ds maker, the consensus being "this game is pretty much pointless with so much of the online stripped out" and "playing this just make me want to boot up the real mario maker." we're getting more switch info in jan, hopefully they just port every big Wii U game over with more features.

also lol during the look one of the guys asks "so you can make levels on the go and then upload them to your wiiu?" and i think jeff reponded with "wow that would be incredible-no, no you cannot" lol like why the hell did they bother with this