Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Monkey Fracas posted:

Every morning when I wake up the slap in the face of Trump hurts a little less

Esp since he seems to be jettisoning some of his more terrible supporters and is burning them like every other unwary business partner he's ever had who trusted The Don on anything

He just stripped all climate change research funding from NASA.

Don't ever stop being angry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.
imagine being a trump supporter and the only thing that still gets you hard is thinking about hillary going to jail

and now

that's gone

imagine

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Trump appointing Nikki Haley for UN ambassador. I wonder how Breitbart is taking it...

She checks the woman AND minority box. That frees up a slot for another old white guy.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Oxxidation posted:

Yes yes yes, I know I know I knowwwwww he's awful and the GOP now controls the government and their Supreme Court rear end in a top hat gambit actually worked and some horrible legislation is coming day one and watching Trump use Executive Orders will be like watching a toddler play with a handgun and the Democrats probably really won't have anyone to effectively challenge him in 4 years so we might be looking at 8 years of Trump

But at least some horrible people are pissed off c'mon let me have this

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Oxxidation posted:

He...hasn't? Like, he can and probably will, but he literally can't yet. The electoral college hasn't voted (they will vote Trump) and he isn't inaugrated: he has no power yet.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Oxxidation posted:

lmao

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/nov/22/nasa-earth-donald-trump-eliminate-climate-change-research

quote:

Donald Trump is poised to eliminate all climate change research conducted by Nasa as part of a crackdown on “politicized science”, his senior adviser on issues relating to the space agency has said.

Nasa’s Earth science division is set to be stripped of funding in favor of exploration of deep space, with the president-elect having set a goal during the campaign to explore the entire solar system by the end of the century.

This would mean the elimination of Nasa’s world-renowned research into temperature, ice, clouds and other climate phenomena. Nasa’s network of satellites provide a wealth of information on climate change, with the Earth science division’s budget set to grow to $2bn next year. By comparison, space exploration has been scaled back somewhat, with a proposed budget of $2.8bn in 2017.

Bob Walker, a senior Trump campaign adviser, said there was no need for Nasa to do what he has previously described as “politically correct environmental monitoring”.

“We see Nasa in an exploration role, in deep space research,” Walker told the Guardian. “Earth-centric science is better placed at other agencies where it is their prime mission.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Trump appointing Nikki Haley for UN ambassador. I wonder how Breitbart is taking it...

I'm 100% in support of all reasonably hot babe politicians in trump world and I assume that's why he's doing it but it really means he needs to seal the tulsi deal

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Someone should tell Donnie that he is missing a yugge business opportunity by defunding NASA climate science.
Appeal to greed. :smugdon:

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

ambassador the un isn't a position of honor in the trump admin i'm gonna guess

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

hes going to undercut nikki haley by appointing Bolton as SoS who will order drone strikes on the UN immediately

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

her term as gov wasn't going to end until 2019....

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/codyboteler/status/801128096019587072

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
he also later clarified that he was saying "trumpocost" and not "trumpocaust"

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Monkey Fracas posted:

Yes yes yes, I know I know I knowwwwww he's awful and the GOP now controls the government and their Supreme Court rear end in a top hat gambit actually worked and some horrible legislation is coming day one and watching Trump use Executive Orders will be like watching a toddler play with a handgun and the Democrats probably really won't have anyone to effectively challenge him in 4 years so we might be looking at 8 years of Trump

But at least some horrible people are pissed off c'mon let me have this

bannon is in charge of breitbart and he makes his living manipulating public opinion so even this might be a put-on, he knows his readers are going to kick rocks and come back to him within a week while trump's opposition will be mollified for longer

there's not even a hollow victory to be gained here

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
good to see zdr cracking down on mastershakeman posts :patriot:

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
cody crop your pics

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Trump wake up every morning being like "I'm gonna steal soooo much loving money. Bigly."

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

it just HAPPENS to look like a swaskita armband!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The Trump effect

https://twitter.com/mashable/status/801250660654010368

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

orlando bloom???

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Trump gazed into the Total Perspective Vortex, saw the enormity of the universe, and emerged with the absolute certainty that he was the most important person in it.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i am excited the hitler youth cut is being reclaimed by nazis

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
Hey Baloogan how do you feel that the key to the election was literally p-p-p-p-p-p-peckerwoods?

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

zen death robot posted:

Maybe he'll get his rear end kicked ironically too

baseball bats aren't a symbol, either. not that i'd encourage their use or anything

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
imagine the alternate universe where the soviet union collapsed in ww2 and we spent the next 50 years demonizing fascism and making people paranoid about secret fascist infiltrators instead of communism

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Pomp posted:

imagine the alternate universe where the soviet union collapsed in ww2 and we spent the next 50 years demonizing fascism and making people paranoid about secret fascist infiltrators instead of communism

why would we be worried about secret fascist infiltrators in a world where the axis powers won the war

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

This guy really hates science and Muslims

quote:

NASA’s top climate scientist Gavin Schmidt has warned President-Elect Donald Trump that the planet just won’t stand for having a fully-fledged climate denier in the White House.

Good luck with that one, Gavin. Or “Toast” as we’ll shortly be calling you…

quote:

Secondly, President-Elect Trump holds the old-fashioned view that the job of an organisation called National Aeronautics and Space Administration really ought to involve stuff like space exploration – not, as it became under President Obama, an official promoter of climate alarmism and a vehicle for Muslim outreach.

One of many similar comments

quote:

I admire lofty goals however "find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math and engineering" is as much a fraud as manipulating the climate change numbers.

Let's just stop and show some common sense; Muslim nations have contributed next to nothing in science, math and engineering, especially compared to to the percentage they represent of the total population and climate change campaign is nothing more than a naked power grab to get more money into government coffers.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Yeah it's kind of weird. I had gotten past the idea that that type of haircut was for racist assholes and that it was just a haircut. But after seeing Richard Spencer's speech yesterday it seems like that haircut might be getting a little more note worthy. Sorry cool dudes that have this haircut. :(

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
twas nice knowing you, at least we're now all going to die on this godforsaken shitball

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Imagine the reaction when the wall is not built
That's such a low bar to pass, I'm not sure how he could fail. He could just go to one of the fences that already exists for a photo op and it would satisfy people who get their news from images and headlines.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

quote:

Bob Walker, a senior Trump campaign adviser, said there was no need for Nasa to do what he has previously described as “politically correct environmental monitoring”.

loving :lol: what the fuuuuckkkkkk

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
me, trying to rock away the trump administration

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...
Guys I'm starting to think Trump might be bad for America, and bad for Earth.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

yeah it suck cuz i just got an undercut and it looks really good

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Monkey Fracas posted:

Every morning when I wake up the slap in the face of Trump hurts a little less

Esp since he seems to be jettisoning some of his more terrible supporters and is burning them like every other unwary business partner he's ever had who trusted The Don on anything

This boiling water's starting to feel pretty good ribbit

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Do you think they'll bring the funding back once he finds out NASA's Earth Science division does more than just look at climate change

Does he think that storm tracking, remote sensing/other things people rely on in their every day life doesn't fall under that umbrella?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

This guy really hates science and Muslims

One of many similar comments

This man does not know who invented the Arabic number system we all use and preserved almost all of the scientific findings of the Roman Empire, on top of their own impressive scientific endeavors.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Obviously "Earth Science" = "climate change" because why the gently caress not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Covok posted:

This man does not know who invented the Arabic number system we all use and preserved almost all of the scientific findings of the Roman Empire, on top of their own impressive scientific endeavors.

racist bigoted idiots are idiots?!?!

• Locked thread