Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who owns the first meltdown?
Oberst
flickmaker
Santheb
Oberst
Dubs
someone unexpected
View Results

• Locked thread
Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012
you wanna just do it tonight xbox user?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dralun
May 22, 2012

Oberst posted:

ADVANCE IS FRIDAY
TragedyOfCommons @ jaytaggart :siren:

Anytime after 6pm PST works for me.

flickmaker
Jun 7, 2004

Coked out Artie.

Oberst posted:

DiscountCleric @ flickmaker

I'm around later on tonight and most of tomorrow. What's good?

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

flickmaker posted:

I'm around later on tonight and most of tomorrow. What's good?

How late tonight are you around? I can probably go in an hour or so (11pm Eastern), or some time after 9pm Eastern tomorrow

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Auto me guys.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!

davecrazy posted:

Auto me guys.

I wanted to see if I could not get picked off 8 times this week! You are stuck in the NFC East with me, so it can wait until our next match.

flickmaker
Jun 7, 2004

Coked out Artie.

oldskool posted:

How late tonight are you around? I can probably go in an hour or so (11pm Eastern), or some time after 9pm Eastern tomorrow

I crashed early last night. I should be up late tonight tho.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

flickmaker posted:

I crashed early last night. I should be up late tonight tho.

Play after the Panthers/Saints game?

flickmaker
Jun 7, 2004

Coked out Artie.

Yeah. I should be home in 30-40. I'll hop on then.

flickmaker
Jun 7, 2004

Coked out Artie.

Pats intercept Johnny Football for a pick 6 on the first play of the game. Never look back. Win 28-10.

Good game man. If you're sick of Johnny Football's poo poo, I'll trade you Jimmy G for Brandon Marshall. :rock:

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Very good game.

I'm mostly sick of the offensive line not giving me any running game. I accept Manziel's foibles as the price of :retrogames: and I have to make much better decisions in the passing game regardless of what QB is throwing the ball, but a line with 3 guys 80+ in RBK should not have to resort to the goddamn wildcat to find a crease.

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012
That game was bullshit. First xbox dude's child ejected the game when I was up 7-0. Then in the second game I was up and the game crashed due to um, a problem syncing or something? I never saw that before. Then the third try I had to restart because everything was really laggy. Then on the fourth attempt we actually finished the game where I got blown out.

tbf i was kinda melting down due to irl stuff but yea gg i guess? At least it got finished in the end :v

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
:same:

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

Macaroni Surprise posted:

That game was bullshit. First xbox dude's child ejected the game when I was up 7-0. Then in the second game I was up and the game crashed due to um, a problem syncing or something? I never saw that before. Then the third try I had to restart because everything was really laggy. Then on the fourth attempt we actually finished the game where I got blown out.

tbf i was kinda melting down due to irl stuff but yea gg i guess? At least it got finished in the end :v

:salt:

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Q4 salt production is down, sir!! What shall we do??

Foreman: "Release the QB Sneak and the four verts."

Oberst
May 24, 2010

That doesn't make sense because 4 Verts Has Been Solved

Oberst
May 24, 2010

ADVANCE IS TUESDAY

:siren: WEEK 6, 2017 :siren:

:911: AMERICA'S USER GAMES OF THE WEEK :911:

notescobar @ Dolfan685
anactualbabyy @ Havoc904
BDiddY1995 @ Paperback75 :siren:
jaytaggart @ ShortThug
TragedyOfCommons @ papes38 :siren:

ShortThug
Dec 26, 2004

Yay!
Dralun?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lol guys please don't discuss my offensive strategy

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
Hey guys I finally got around to picking up my laptop from home so I could post. I gotta most likely drop both leagues this iteration of Madden. My 16 month old is at the childrens hospital in Ottawa diagnosed with renal cancer so I dont really have the time or the drive to play much games lately. I heard that the cure is Oberst losing games in hilarious fashion so I'll take some of that please!

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

Saints, I'll be available to play for the next couple of hours, but I need to leave by 2:40. After that, I am open Monday and Tuesday evening after work (by about 6 central time).

ShortThug
Dec 26, 2004

Yay!

human being Guy posted:

Hey guys I finally got around to picking up my laptop from home so I could post. I gotta most likely drop both leagues this iteration of Madden. My 16 month old is at the childrens hospital in Ottawa diagnosed with renal cancer so I dont really have the time or the drive to play much games lately. I heard that the cure is Oberst losing games in hilarious fashion so I'll take some of that please!

Sorry to hear :(

flickmaker
Jun 7, 2004

Coked out Artie.

human being Guy posted:

poo poo man. That sucks. Thoughts with you and yours.

bkerlee
Aug 3, 2006

Slimy and gross.

human being Guy posted:

Love to you and yours. It'll be okay. Goon fingers crossed.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.
Best of luck with you kid, that is rough. Hopefully the best case scenario plays out for you.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.
I am finally done moving today and hopefully will have Internet tomorrow. However I have a million other things to do and will continue to be exhausted.

Titans, any chance you would be available to play on Tuesday? I took the day off so I'm free all day.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

human being Guy posted:

holy poo poo. Sending a lot of love to you and your family. PM me if you ever need anything.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

I'm sorry FG, stay strong for your child and family.

Dralun
May 22, 2012

Monday after 6pm PST or Tuesday after 9 is all I can do.

ShortThug
Dec 26, 2004

Yay!

Dralun posted:

Monday after 6pm PST or Tuesday after 9 is all I can do.

I should be home tonight by 7-7:30 PST

Dralun
May 22, 2012

ShortThug posted:

I should be home tonight by 7-7:30 PST

Good to go when you are.

ShortThug
Dec 26, 2004

Yay!
Alright I just came home from a four-hour dinner and I'm pretty lit so this is probably going to end poorly for me.

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012
havoc whats goin on bro?

Dralun
May 22, 2012
Good game and thank you, ShortThug.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

Macaroni Surprise posted:

havoc whats goin on bro?

Didn't see a message on psn and I didn't see you logged in when I checked the app. I'll be open in the evening tonight, just let me know.

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012

Havoc904 posted:

Didn't see a message on psn and I didn't see you logged in when I checked the app. I'll be open in the evening tonight, just let me know.

i just got home, ready when you are

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012
just popped my nyquil :v

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Have y'all seen the project they have over at the operation sports forum where someone made an excel file for tracking draft classes? Basically you enter in the letter ratings and combine stats of prospects and it spits out an estimate of value and a chip rating.

I love seeing what the biggest nerds in each hobby do; planning on using it in my next cfa season.

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012
well im out sick today so if you are available ill be around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Babby gets the sim win

ADVANCE IS SATURDAY

:siren: WEEK 7, 2017 :siren:

:911: AMERICA'S USER GAMES OF THE WEEK :911: