Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Trump picking Romney for anything would be intensely funny considering that Romney tried to curb stomp Trump via that long rear end speech

e: E.B.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Agrajag posted:

NO, SHUT UP

Didn't DS3 have a pretty blatant Bazuso ripoff as a mini-boss?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Louisgod posted:

Trump picking Romney for anything would be intensely funny considering that Romney tried to curb stomp Trump via that long rear end speech

e: E.B.

romney is going to be put in charge of the evan mcmullin memorial death camp in utah

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Covok posted:

That's the funny thing. Even if those states flip, she still lost. So, why bother?

Clinton is feeling the same way.

Imagine four states at the edge of a cliff

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

zegermans posted:

Didn't DS3 have a pretty blatant Bazuso ripoff as a mini-boss?

didn't play it

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
trump's full response to the waterboarding question and mattis

quote:

HABERMAN: And on torture? Where are you — and waterboarding?

TRUMP: So, I met with General Mattis, who is a very respected guy. In fact, I met with a number of other generals, they say he’s the finest there is. He is being seriously, seriously considered for secretary of defense, which is — I think it’s time maybe, it’s time for a general. Look at what’s going on. We don’t win, we can’t beat anybody, we don’t win anymore. At anything. We don’t win on the border, we don’t win with trade, we certainly don’t win with the military. General Mattis is a strong, highly dignified man. I met with him at length and I asked him that question. I said, what do you think of waterboarding? He said — I was surprised — he said, ‘I’ve never found it to be useful.’ He said, ‘I’ve always found, give me a pack of cigarettes and a couple of beers and I do better with that than I do with torture.’ And I was very impressed by that answer. I was surprised, because he’s known as being like the toughest guy. And when he said that, I’m not saying it changed my man. Look, we have people that are chopping off heads and drowning people in steel cages and we’re not allowed to waterboard. But I’ll tell you what, I was impressed by that answer. It certainly does not — it’s not going to make the kind of a difference that maybe a lot of people think. If it’s so important to the American people, I would go for it. I would be guided by that. But General Mattis found it to be very less important, much less important than I thought he would say. I thought he would say — you know he’s known as Mad Dog Mattis, right? Mad Dog for a reason. I thought he’d say ‘It’s phenomenal, don’t lose it.’ He actually said, ‘No, give me some cigarettes and some drinks, and we’ll do better.’

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
aw beans

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

mannerup posted:

trump's full response to the waterboarding question

The best word salad, folks :smugdon:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

mannerup posted:

i get the feeling that Trump, before the elections, got a lot of his info from movies...

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Agrajag posted:

i get the feeling that Trump, before the elections, didn't know poo poo about anything and would have been more honest if, in every speech, he just bent over and farted really loud into the mic...

FTFY

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Aliquid posted:

sup y'all i got lost in the woods like 15 days ago and just got back to my comp

man the forest sure loving sucked

did hillary appoint killer mike as secretary of labor yet

This is a bit old but American forests are great because if you go even like 2 minutes off the trail you're lost for good and it's dense and Grimdark as gently caress

I kinda miss the "were running out of room, no more immergants!!!" talking point just because it was so insanely out of touch with how enormous and sparsely populated our country is

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

mannerup posted:

i'm guessing trump tried to pick the most violent general in all of the armed services by name alone and assumed anybody named "mad dog" was a shoe in.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

mannerup posted:

lmbo trump's view of military leadership is entirely based off action movies

we're all gonna die

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Trump doesn't give a poo poo about his supporters as anything more than props to boost his ego

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
The GOP is a real rogue's gallery of american scumbags and grifters, but man, I'd put huckabee right at the top of the piece of poo poo list. i wish that guy would just go the gently caress away and that his stupid opinions and terrible loving bass technique would be forgotten by all

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i love how that interview presses him on not prosecuting hillary but doesn't talk about his fraud settlement

~the liberal media~

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I feel brain pain when exposed to Trump transcripts. Hill Dawg should have just spent all her tv money on dry readings of these things from his rallies.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Typo posted:

Trump doesn't give a poo poo about his supporters as anything more than props to boost his ego

Also best revenge against guy who didn't support you is having him say "Yes Boss"

Serf
May 5, 2011

SirPablo posted:

There is a lot of poo poo NASA does that should be in NOAA (plus overlap). Move those functions over and call it a day.

oh they're gonna get moved all right

moved right into a garbage can

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

new kind of cat posted:

The GOP is a real rogue's gallery of american scumbags and grifters, but man, I'd put huckabee right at the top of the piece of poo poo list. i wish that guy would just go the gently caress away and that his stupid opinions and terrible loving bass technique would be forgotten by all

is huckabee the one with a psycho son that kills dogs or some poo poo?

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Covok posted:

That's the funny thing. Even if those states flip, she still lost. So, why bother?

Clinton is feeling the same way.

Uh, 306 - 10 - 16 - 20 = 260. I'm not saying reversals are likely or there's necessarily anything behind those claims, but those are not inconsequential states, they are literally what gave Trump the win.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lol funneling taxpayer dollars to private industry to blow up rockets is already going strong and I just expect that will continue

NOAA will exists but all results will have to be fed first into the Department of Unskewing

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

skaboomizzy posted:

lol the internet neo-Nazis get to feel the exact betrayal the "moral majority" felt during the Bush admin

that factory in your shithole town isn't ever opening up again

that wall isn't getting built

Hillary isn't going to jail

What are you assholes gonna do in 2020?

also reminds me of when obama poo poo on progressives by not closing Guantanamo or pushing through single payer

~memories~

"why are you so upset by a harmless piece of cloth on my arm? sounds like you're the real intolerant bigot here"

mannerup posted:

trump was probably surprised that mattis didn't have jewelry made from the severed body parts of his enemies

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

To Elon Musk's credit however, he recently said on record that out country is going to need a GMI very soon or poo poo is going to get ugly, which is 100% correct

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

mannerup posted:

Quick, now someone ask future CIA Director Louie Gohmert what he thinks about waterboarding.

Inferior Third Season
Jan 15, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

This is a bit old but American forests are great because if you go even like 2 minutes off the trail you're lost for good and it's dense and Grimdark as gently caress
Man dissolves in acidic water after he falls into a Yellowstone hot spring

quote:

"They were specifically moving in that area for a place that they could potentially get into and soak," Deputy Chief Ranger Lorant Veress told CNN affiliate KULR. "I think they call it hot potting."

Scott had reached down to check the temperature of a spring when he slipped and fell into it. Rescuers later found Scott's body inside the pool, but couldn't retrieve it because of a lightning storm in the area. When they came back the next day, no remains were found beneath the spring's churning, acidic waters.

"In a very short order, there was a significant amount of dissolving," Veress said.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

If I were a journo and had Ryan or Reince in the chair, I would just read them one of Trumps full word salad responses totally deadpan and then ask them if they agree with some line in it that I make up just to see if they zoned out 5 seconds in like everybody else

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Agrajag posted:

is huckabee the one with a psycho son that kills dogs or some poo poo?

Yeah he found a stray dog when he was a camp counselor and hung it.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Oh yeah hot potting kills a lot of over confident idiots every year. Pro tip: walking in the woods in the middle of the night without a flashlight means ur probably gonna die. Doing it around a bunch of hot springs? Deffo gonna die

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

But even if that doesn't get ya a sinkhole may open up under you or a new geyser spring up right into ur balls

I mean ur vacationing on top of a volcano that is pretty much a gurgling ELE

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Epic High Five posted:

To Elon Musk's credit however, he recently said on record that out country is going to need a GMI very soon or poo poo is going to get ugly, which is 100% correct

What is GMI, google isn't helping.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

What is GMI, google isn't helping.

Guaranteed Minimum Income

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I feel brain pain when exposed to Trump transcripts. Hill Dawg should have just spent all her tv money on dry readings of these things from his rallies.

after sixteen months of reading interview transcripts and viewing 100+ rallies I have built a tolerance to them, although it is weird I read them in trump's inflection and voice in my head unconsciously at this point. its the same style from that nyt transcript as it has been ever since last july, only changes when he is on prompter

credit to all of trump's embeds, especially sopan deb

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
First of all, we don’t make the windmills in the United States. They’re made in Germany and Japan. They’re made out of massive amounts of steel, which goes into the atmosphere, whether it’s in our country or not, it goes into the atmosphere. The windmills kill birds and the windmills need massive subsidies. In other words, we’re subsidizing wind mills all over this country. I mean, for the most part they don’t work. I don’t think they work at all without subsidy, and that bothers me, and they kill all the birds. You go to a windmill, you know in California they have the, what is it? The golden eagle? And they’re like, if you shoot a golden eagle, they go to jail for five years and yet they kill them by, they actually have to get permits that they’re only allowed to kill 30 or something in one year. The windmills are devastating to the bird population, O.K. With that being said, there’s a place for them. But they do need subsidy. So, if I talk negatively. I’ve been saying the same thing for years about you know, the wind industry. I wouldn’t want to subsidize it. Some environmentalists agree with me very much because of all of the things I just said, including the birds, and some don’t. But it’s hard to explain. I don’t care about anything having to do with anything having to do with anything other than the country.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Kurtofan posted:

First of all, we don’t make the windmills in the United States. They’re made in Germany and Japan. They’re made out of massive amounts of steel, which goes into the atmosphere, whether it’s in our country or not, it goes into the atmosphere. The windmills kill birds and the windmills need massive subsidies. In other words, we’re subsidizing wind mills all over this country. I mean, for the most part they don’t work. I don’t think they work at all without subsidy, and that bothers me, and they kill all the birds. You go to a windmill, you know in California they have the, what is it? The golden eagle? And they’re like, if you shoot a golden eagle, they go to jail for five years and yet they kill them by, they actually have to get permits that they’re only allowed to kill 30 or something in one year. The windmills are devastating to the bird population, O.K. With that being said, there’s a place for them. But they do need subsidy. So, if I talk negatively. I’ve been saying the same thing for years about you know, the wind industry. I wouldn’t want to subsidize it. Some environmentalists agree with me very much because of all of the things I just said, including the birds, and some don’t. But it’s hard to explain. I don’t care about anything having to do with anything having to do with anything other than the country.

So is Trump saying he would be amenable to eliminating farm and gas subsides because the industry would collapse without them?

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?

Guaranteed minimum income.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
They kill all the birds.
:smugdon:

That's my fav. :allears:

Epic High Five posted:

Guaranteed Minimum Income

Thanks!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

trump is pro gmi
as in...
guaranteed maximum insanity!!!!!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Birds are assholes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Epic High Five posted:

So is Trump saying he would be amenable to eliminating farm and gas subsides because the industry would collapse without them?

im all for that since they prob voted for the orange dude anyway

• Locked thread