Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
NO-QUARTERMASTER

From the river (of Palestinian blood) to the sea (of Palestinian tears)
loving potheads are terrible people almost always. No, stay on your antipsychotics and do not mix them with weed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doredrin
Sep 5, 2016

by zen death robot

Hardawn posted:

Are they doctors? geez

My mother is a nurse and has an Ivy League degree.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Rakosi posted:

loving potheads are terrible people almost always. No, stay on your antipsychotics and do not mix them with weed.

Please take this advice.

I know weed is great and all for mentally healthy people, but if you have any kind of tendency for delusions or psychosis of any kind, weed will reduce the effectiveness of your medication and may see yourself hospitalized and put on stronger medication.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Doredrin posted:

My mother is a nurse and has an Ivy League degree.

oh she's just a nurse? you should trust our advice over hers imho.

I wish there was a :justpost: but it was :justtoke:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
if you smoke a lot of weed does it make your BO smell more like a skunk than onions or nah?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
weed is bad for if you have mental illness issues already it can def trigger some latent poo poo or make things you already have worse

Rakosi posted:

you're so kewl bro

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Earwicker posted:

I got caught smoking weed in the dorms when I was in school and it didn't gently caress up my future I just had to do community service for a couple weekends. and that was in pennsylvania which is not exactly the most weed friendly state. what kind of nazi school do you work for

I had the best RA in college. He wandered into a room where we were having a party and there was someone hitting a bong and some other stuff around and booze everywhere. He immediately yelled "OH GOD I CAN'T SEE THERES SOMETHING IN MY EYE" and left the room saying he'd be back in like ten minutes. So we shoved everything under the bed and he came back to ask whatever question he meant to ask and then we went back to what we were doing.

We also had a Thursday night fire alarm where half my floor ended up puking in front of the school because they had to stumble down 12 flights of stairs while drunk and high. The RA told the admins we had a bad case of food poisoning going around.

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

basic hitler posted:

antipsychotics - if you take these you shouldnt smoke weed period lets be honest here

They actually give antipsychotics out for drat near every mental condition nowadays (because the patents were expiring on several antipsychotics, so they got them approved to treat additional conditions, which allows them to extend the patent). I know people, myself included, who were given antipsychotics as treatments for depression, anxiety, ADD/ADHD or autism. And they give them to senile old folks sometimes too, when they get too rowdy.

But yeah, if you have psychotic episodes, don't gently caress with your medication and stay off the drugs.

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

psychokitty posted:

if i had some $$ i'd buy a Pax for my flowers

I have a Pax 2, and I like it.

I ordered this 3rd party lid for it, and it makes it even better. You can screw the little plate up or down so you can pack it more or less full. I can use so little with this thing that it takes me a pretty long time to go through even a gram.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Rakosi posted:

I was gonna joke and say "thanks mom" but even my mom is less of a vindictive square than you are so good on you for literally being a professional tattletale I guess?

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

NO-QUARTERMASTER

Potheads are some of the whiniest of people. imagine how telling them its dumb and bad to tamper with and deactivate smoke alarms inside their halls because they cant be bothered to go outside for their fix instead is "uncool".

Makes you think who is really the moron huh. Love my job. Pays all my food/phone/internet bills so I get more student loan for myself.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
You are the unbending tool, and we thank you for your service.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Rakosi posted:

Potheads are some of the whiniest of people. imagine how telling them its dumb and bad to tamper with and deactivate smoke alarms inside their halls because they cant be bothered to go outside for their fix instead is "uncool".

Makes you think who is really the moron huh. Love my job. Pays all my food/phone/internet bills so I get more student loan for myself.

We get it. You're a oval office mate. Bugger off already

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
lol what's it like not having any friends

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I'm gonna do a bunch of moderately to too huge sized dabs while I'm watching The Stupids.

Do people always fully clean their dabbing tools by letting the whole hit wick into the nail? When I do dabs I always make each loaded earpick last at least two go-at-its because one huge oil hit doesn't feel as good as two comfortable hits back to back while the nail is still warm. You just gotta roll the hot oil so it doesn't drop off.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I just can't trust any one who's never smoked weed. How can any one have a proper sense of morality and justice if they've never broken an unjust law like weed being illegal.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Half-day at work, I'm tempted to blaze up before I head over and spend the whole day chillin.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
Lol if you try working any job without being stoned

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
I bounced out of work at lunch time too. Was all ready to roll a joint for my journey home when i discovered i had no rolling tobacco left in my kit and no time to buy any before getting my train. :saddowns:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Gay Weed Dad posted:

Go to the interview stoned so it looks like your "normal"

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Go to the interview stoned so it looks like your "normal"

Smoke weed during the interview so you set yourself apart as a "rugged individual"

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Just remember to properly fumigate your person, unlike a girl at my work yesterday evening. What a rook

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I don't usually go to work high because I'll end up not doing any work. When I worked blue collar jobs like pesticide application or McDonald's management then I would strive to be high 24/7.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

Hardawn posted:

Just remember to properly fumigate your person, unlike a girl at my work yesterday evening. What a rook

I try to wash my hands thoroughly and brush my teeth after I burn but I do wonder if I smell like tree sometimes, but no one has ever said anything to me

a bone to pick posted:

I don't usually go to work high because I'll end up not doing any work. When I worked blue collar jobs like pesticide application or McDonald's management then I would strive to be high 24/7.

If your job interferes with weed; get a new job. Those kids in the factories from the depression got to smoke, you should too! :911:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Rakosi posted:

you are an extremely pathetic individual.

and i know that deep down inside you know that too, and that is why youre acting like this.

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

NO-QUARTERMASTER

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

you are an extremely pathetic individual.

and i know that deep down inside you know that too, and that is why youre acting like this.

actually following signed tenancy agreements so I don't get evicted makes potheads itt so drat salty lol

being a manchild who whines that it is unfair that bad decisions have consequences is okay though. rules are for sober people

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Does anyone else get the urge to pee after they smoke as if they just drank a beer?

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Rakosi posted:

actually following signed tenancy agreements so I don't get evicted makes potheads itt so drat salty lol

being a manchild who whines that it is unfair that bad decisions have consequences is okay though. rules are for sober people

:stuffs u in a locker:

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Rakosi posted:

Lmao you're getting pretty good at this trolling business.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

"I love my job!"

*makes 50 british dollars a week*

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Smoking weed is bad for your health. Your lungs are affected, your diet, your level of activity drops which leads to fitness problems, and your mental health deteriorates after prolonged use of weed due to the aforementioned factors as well as due to the acute effects of the drug

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

I.N.R.I posted:

Smoking weed is bad for your health. Your lungs are affected, your diet, your level of activity drops which leads to fitness problems, and your mental health deteriorates after prolonged use of weed due to the aforementioned factors as well as due to the acute effects of the drug

I like to smoke weed before I work out.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

smoking it is indeed bad for your lungs but you can eliminate that issue by only consuming edibles or tea, or reduce the problem by only vaping'

i dont care though i smoke it anyway because its the best, i already trashed my lungs with years of tobacco and currently live in a polluted cancer garbage air zone so i dont think it really matters what i smoke or not anyway

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease

Rakosi posted:

loving potheads are terrible people almost always.

I agree, man, now let's go to the game forum and tell them how they're a bunch of man-childs for playing kid's toy. After that, we can check out the sports forum, and go around shouting "lol hand-egg!"

Gay Weed Dad posted:

I would, but I do delivery, I'd probably end up in an accident. People in this town drive in a very counter-intuitive manner.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I can't smoke weed anymore do to my asthma. I have to either vape or edibles but I vape because I like the feel of my lungs being filled with THC

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Eh! Frank posted:

we can check out the sports forum, and go around shouting "lol hand-egg!"

idgi

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
ya'll need to not fall for obvious trolling. Only high-effort trolling should be rewarded

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Rakosi posted:

idk if you're serious or not but everything you say reveals how dumb your life is imo

your food/phone/internet is 200 pounds a month? lmao?

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

"I love my job!"

*makes 50 british dollars a week*

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
im smokin weed right now and nobody can do nothing about it except suck my balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

reallivedinosaur posted:

im smokin weed right now and nobody can do nothing about it except suck my balls

Don't mind if I do!