Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Could this finally be the sex tape we've been promised?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

casual reminder that zuckerberg and facebook as a whole are a bunch of loving shitheads who intentionally refused to try and filter fake news because a majority of it was from conservatives

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
mad dog more like :sad: dog am i right

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Oiled and Ready posted:

It's extremely clear from that answer on waterboarding that his main reason for wanting to use torture is to punish, not extract information, and only if the American people lust for blood enough.

If there is a 9/11-type event in his term there will just be a twitter poll "Should I nuke Mecca, ive got the football right here just tell me to spike it if you want me to America"

what? reward them with alcohol and cigarettes for chopping off heads? not on my watch :smugdon:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

also, fairly sick that we're seeing the logical endgame of the information age

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Baloogan posted:

america has been split in two by an AT field, and everything that is happening is just strengthening the field

obama/clinton/merkel are SEELE, trying to change humanity into one big gesalt being; globalism being the human instrumentation project, breaking down all the barriers between nations

trump, I guess, is shinji. spent most of his life refusing to fight, finally forced to pilot eva against his will

the plot almost complete, one big global market everyone turned into tang but trump finds the strength to break free of his and society's self absorption

whoa

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

also, fairly sick that we're seeing the logical endgame of the information age

I knew it was coming, I just didn't think it would be in my lifetime.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Montasque posted:

From Youtube user DESTROY FEMINISM comes a video of Milo doing what Milo does:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVicctCp_W8

I think Milo is far more dangerous than Richard Spencer. Spencer is an idiot who couldn't wait to break out the Hitler salutes exposing just who he really is. Milo is far more insidious because he wears his ID, being a gay Jewish brit, as a cloak that protects his flank. He also does it with a sense of humour, which gives him more of an appeal to kids.

Milo, unlike Spencer, also knows that the culture war is fought and won on campuses. And at every stop, Milo starts a little right-wing political group to further their goals.

and yet people complain about liberal safe spaces if students dont want him speaking at their campus. i know this fucker said that the way to beat him is with real arguments but thats pure bullshit, he will walk all over your arguments because he doesnt give a gently caress about anything but normal people do. the way to beat him is to not give his stupid a bullshit a platform

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
"the experts said torture doesn't work but a bunch of fat loving pieces of poo poo get chubs thinking about skinning some haji so i guess we're doing it"

-president of the united states donald "j" trump

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Jerry Falwell Jr for Department of Education is terrifying

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

"wait wait wait, I said what about not being fit to accept a cabinet position? I don't remember that"

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

theflyingexecutive posted:

incapable of accepting criticism, lashes out uncontrollably when his feelings are hurt, given way more responsibility than he can handle, jacks off onto underage girls: checks out

hahahaha

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

babypolis posted:

and yet people complain about liberal safe spaces if students dont want him speaking at their campus. i know this fucker said that the way to beat him is with real arguments but thats pure bullshit, he will walk all over your arguments because he doesnt give a gently caress about anything but normal people do. the way to beat him is to not give his stupid a bullshit a platform

this applies to all fascists for the record

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I feel brain pain when exposed to Trump transcripts. Hill Dawg should have just spent all her tv money on dry readings of these things from his rallies.

I remember when people were laughing at the idea of Palin getting into the office as VP due to her insane word salad statements.

Apparently the joke was on people in this thread. Because if she had aimed for president people would have loved her.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Try to read this without wanting to kill yourself
https://twitter.com/mrmattwalsh/status/801472116684103680

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

"the experts said torture doesn't work but a bunch of fat loving pieces of poo poo get chubs thinking about skinning some haji so i guess we're doing it"

-president of the united states donald "j" trump

have we hit "cheney making up 24-esque scenarios that don't happen to justify torture" levels yet

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

1) My wife wants to move to Canada so I read her Baloogan posts and tell her that's what Canada is like and she still wants to live in his attic and continue her affair with my boss's son? :shrug:

2) I think the best solution to Trump's presidency would be to just have him hang out with Obama before making any policy decisions. Empty sad brains Trump has the memory bank of a gold fish and just nods and agrees with whoever is talking the nicest to him at the moment and Obama is pretty charming and has a proven track record of eating large amounts of poo poo.

3) The Trump thread is now the America thread for at least 4 years!

4) I can't wait to vote for Ivanka Trump as Abuela YAAAAS

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
In all seriousness, are there any sane Trump supporters on the internet? I buy they exist IRL, but on the net they don't seem to exist.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Yinlock posted:

have we hit "cheney making up 24-esque scenarios that don't happen to justify torture" levels yet

having even a bullshit excuse would be an improvement over "well i guess it's funny so"

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
If nothing else, I can be the smug prick who voted for Berine in the primary and Hillary in the general. As Earth burns us all alive, I will look to my trump supporter co-workers and, as we all melt into goo, go "I voted for Hillary: looks like you were the real cucks."

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Covok posted:

In all seriousness, are there any sane Trump supporters on the internet? I buy they exist IRL, but on the net they don't seem to exist.

What do you think real life Trump supporters do once they are no longer associated with their actual lives? They become online Trump supporters. It's like how you can meet people who are absolute sweet hearts but then, on a dime, will turn into raving lunatics when appropriately triggered. Friend Ben, who understands the meaning of Friendship (believe me), clinically diagnosed the phenomenon as 'Nice' disease and he followed it up by saying that being afflicted by it was 'Double Nice'.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Covok posted:

Most are too busy working to poo poo post about #pizzagate or whatever.

babypolis posted:

Free speech or whatever.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Please, in 2020, whoever the democratic candidate is, when they ask you questions about Wikileaks just say "Yes, I confess. I am having Elvis' alien baby." Don't encourage mentally ill people to infect the non-mentally ill at all.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/801471086139502592

Look at this smug punk.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Brother Friendship posted:

What do you think real life Trump supporters do once they are no longer associated with their actual lives? They become online Trump supporters. It's like how you can meet people who are absolute sweet hearts but then, on a dime, will turn into raving lunatics when appropriately triggered. Friend Ben, who understands the meaning of Friendship (believe me), clinically diagnosed the phenomenon as 'Nice' disease and he followed it up by saying that being afflicted by it was 'Double Nice'.

The only really real deal IRL Trump supporter honestly believed Soros would change his votes and was a classic Long Island redneck.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Breitbart really really really hates Trump choosing Nikki and Romney

Also they really hate Indians

quote:

I don't understand this one at all. Fortunately the position is more ceremonial than substantive. I'm getting concerned with the cabinet choices, or rumors thereof, lately. The first three were gang buster but the latest are meh at best. Romney is a huge mistake. He's a Brutus in waiting. I suppose Trump subscribes to the theorem of keeping your enemies close.
-
Haley got the job because there were no openings at 7-11 or EconO-Lodge. There hasn't been a relevant UN ambassador since Adlai Stevnson & he died in 1965
-
Trump is blowing this.
He was put into office by his base for AMERICA FIRST.
Namrata is a Globalist

Namrata supports anchor babies
Namrata opposes the wall.
-
Hillary . Democrat. Opponent.
Mittens Republican. Opponent.
I understand Hillary. I understand why hes' not going to pursue. I get it. Healing and all. I am not crazy about it. But I get it is necessary.
But Mittens. Mittens is on our side. Or he was supposed to be.
It is my turn to say if he appoints Mittens. I am moving.
To the closest place I can get with a scope.
-
Indians try to gain social status by backstabbing and lying.
-
Don't eat curry at lunch, Haley. No one likes the smell.
-
She's a backstabbing, can't be trusted douchewaffle. I can't spin it.

My line will be if Trump picks Mitt Romney. Then, I'm out.
-
I never trust politicians in this country that have to go to a foreign country for a family reunion. They have no American roots.

Covok
May 27, 2013

He's right about that, though. Twitter and facebook really did push this election.

"And on a pillar it read "Trump 2016." Next to it, there was nothing but waste."

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

At this point he should just put Jeb in his cabinet too, make the insult complete.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Covok posted:

He's right about that, though. Twitter and facebook really did push this election.

"And on a pillar it read "Trump 2016." Next to it, there was nothing but waste."

No I agree with him, Hillary outspent him on ads 2-1 in most battlegrounds... He's just so smug...

Speaking of smug...

https://twitter.com/jacobkornbluh/status/801477288227434497

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Nenonen posted:

Also shouldn't any claims of even attempted hacking of electronic voting be looked into anyway?

2004 and 2012 are calling

Covok
May 27, 2013

The ironic thing is that, with how things are going, there is no guarantee that Twitter and Facebook can be relied on in 2020. They both are purging fake news and Twitter and Facebook are purging alt-right like a body purges a virus.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

mormonpartyboat posted:

cheese hotdogs
cheese hotdogs

cheese hotdogs

c h e e s e h o t d o g s

Counterpoint: hot dog chowder

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

watching breitbart melt down is almost worth it

we just need bannon and flynn to turn up in a ditch somewhere

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
The next four years are gonna give me whiplash.

I can almost tolerate trump being an idiot in the White House, but his kids and the other cretins he's surrounded with really irk my ire.

Wtf at Ben Carson on HUD. And god loving help us if Falwell goes to the DoEd

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Vladimir Putin posted:

Your analysis is so wrong. It wouldn't have made a difference at all, and that's the sad truth.

Gee no poo poo, maybe that's why I'm joking on the internet instead of presenting an article in 538

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I hope don jrs dick falls off

Covok
May 27, 2013

Montasque posted:

No I agree with him, Hillary outspent him on ads 2-1 in most battlegrounds... He's just so smug...

Speaking of smug...

https://twitter.com/jacobkornbluh/status/801477288227434497

Strangely, all the nations he talked to now want to go to war with us and are considering ethic cleasning on white people. We believe these are two totally unrelated things. /s

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Yinlock posted:

i like how he was confused that "mad dog" didn't want to waterboard people

like he was all horned up for some torture but apparently the crazy general doesn't want to

Nah the best part is that he was confused about it enough to talk about it and how impressed he was, and then immediately indicate that it didn't change his mind at all and he's still gonna tell them to torture people anyway.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Is Mattis the unicorn of a "straight talker who tells it like it is" where "straight talker who tells it like it is" isn't a euphemism for monstrous psychopath ala Flynn?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Brother Friendship posted:

1) My wife wants to move to Canada so I read her Baloogan posts and tell her that's what Canada is like and she still wants to live in his attic and continue her affair with my boss's son? :shrug:

2) I think the best solution to Trump's presidency would be to just have him hang out with Obama before making any policy decisions. Empty sad brains Trump has the memory bank of a gold fish and just nods and agrees with whoever is talking the nicest to him at the moment and Obama is pretty charming and has a proven track record of eating large amounts of poo poo.

3) The Trump thread is now the America thread for at least 4 years!

4) I can't wait to vote for Ivanka Trump as Abuela YAAAAS

My wife actually has a viable path for her and me to get Canadian citizenship through her status as a First Nations tribal member up there but ruled it out because people are just as racist up there anyway.

• Locked thread