Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Jonny 290 posted:

gently caress yes i love diy backpacks and bags, and have an old straight stitch sewing machine i hope to get working again so i can make some bags

heres one that seems to be quite a bit bigger

i tie an unmodified ikea bag to my backpack when i go to get groceries, to hold light but bulky things like paper towel rolls or whatever

those cameras cost $999 at minimum and ran powerpc processors, jfyi. they were fuckin beasts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq_9jLu4-HI

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oith4UrGeC4

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gk_wBDInQ8

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

:five:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

what are the heterosexual men up to?

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Phone posted:

lmao @ all of these nerds who have never flown through china

i've been to shanghai pudong once. i'm going to try to keep it that way.

Ive only been through an airport outside of Beijing that was mostly empty due to the fact that it was expanded greatly for the olympics and then those were over and welp

agreeing that that airport in Amsterdam is p great. I like Oslo's as well.

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

went to beijing some years ago but don't really remember any specifics about the airport other than that i had to show my passport to this customs dude and there were buttons with happy, neutral, and unhappy smileys to indicate how pleased/displeased i was with my customs officer's service

i pressed the happy button on principle because i didn't want the poor guy to lose his job and get sent to a re-education camp or whatever

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Sombrerotron posted:

went to beijing some years ago but don't really remember any specifics about the airport other than that i had to show my passport to this customs dude and there were buttons with happy, neutral, and unhappy smileys to indicate how pleased/displeased i was with my customs officer's service

i pressed the happy button on principle because i didn't want the poor guy to lose his job and get sent to a re-education camp or whatever

Pussy rear end bitch

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

In schiphol they have those too but for your toilet experience

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Sombrerotron posted:

lol we squirm so hard about black mirror episodes coming to life here and China has us wayyy beaten

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
the worst airport ive been to was Grenoble in france, loving horrible. all the toilets were broken in some way, the info tv's never updated and the security check people were like the last surving Vichy-ists

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Syncopated posted:

the worst airport ive been to was Grenoble in france, loving horrible. all the toilets were broken in some way, the info tv's never updated and the security check people were like the last surving Vichy-ists

France is lovely like that.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

spankmeister posted:

France is lovely like that.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Radio Paranoia posted:

what are the heterosexual men up to?

reddit, I assume

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

:same:

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

spankmeister posted:

Pussy rear end bitch
life is so hard :smith:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlYys58hsCU

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_74N7KJmEj4

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
http://i.imgur.com/PNy5QFk.gifv

rekt

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

also rekt

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

lovin those old dudes just chillin out

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

SmokaDustbowl posted:

lovin those old dudes just chillin out

barons and z0r

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

that child is dead

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

there is a tretro arcade bar near me and whenever i go I play astroids and the star wars trench run game and we have really lost that being on the edge of a siezure feeling that crts gave us.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

new car boys looks exciting

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
swung by the store on the way home

let's not escape and say we did

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Linux Pirate posted:

that child is dead
good

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Linux Pirate posted:

that child is dead
apparently it's staged so bah gawd he's alive :bahgawd:

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

drat huge slam on a dead kid out of nowhere

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Syncopated posted:

Bergamo airport has the two rows of check-in desks opposite each other so when it's really busy it's chaos in the middle because the lines cross into each other. and the oversize baggage desk is at the back so you have to push through everyone to get to it.

Geneva airport has literally nothing whatsoever to do unless you want to look in the 500th shop selling toblerones

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Sweevo posted:

Bergamo airport has the two rows of check-in desks opposite each other so when it's really busy it's chaos in the middle because the lines cross into each other. and the oversize baggage desk is at the back so you have to push through everyone to get to it.

Geneva airport has literally nothing whatsoever to do unless you want to look in the 500th shop selling toblerones
krishtmas speshal, shkware tobblerownes

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

SmokaDustbowl posted:

well it's not the first

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

KoRMaK posted:

new car boys looks exciting

hell yeah

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Linux Pirate posted:

that child is dead

SmokaDustbowl posted:

NoneMoreNegative posted:

well it's not the first
:drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin