Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

you know those excessively lame and nerdy people who cant understand the appeal of sports (like football) and are really salty ab it? theyll call football "hand egg" as an attempt to develop a pejorative for football :sad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

a bone to pick posted:

Does anyone else get the urge to pee after they smoke as if they just drank a beer?

if i have to poop burning down makes the urge go away

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

thathonkey posted:

you know those excessively lame and nerdy people who cant understand the appeal of sports (like football) and are really salty ab it? theyll call football "hand egg" as an attempt to develop a pejorative for football :sad:

NFL Players Searching For Painkiller Choices Hope For Relaxed Marijuana Ban

the football of the future will be a much chiller sport

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

thathonkey posted:

I like sports but i also think american football is wack as hell and handegg is funny. Sit on that and contemplate it for a while Shiva

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...

BUY IT.
Football would be ok if it didn't have commercials every six seconds

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

thathonkey posted:

yeah i know some people like that and they call all sports "sportsball" and think it is hilarious. ive never heard the hand egg thing that is a weird insult

im not a huge football guy but i think its fun to watch and the fact that the ball is somewhat egg shaped doesnt really make it less fun?

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.

Earwicker posted:

yeah i know some people like that and they call all sports "sportsball" and think it is hilarious. ive never heard the hand egg thing that is a weird insult

it's because you don't use your foot and it's not shaped like a ball

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Well it's not a real sport like Quidditch

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Zorodius posted:

it's because you don't use your foot and it's not shaped like a ball

literalists are the worst

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

also since when does a ball have to be a perfect sphere? my balls are elliptical

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Michael Phelps loves him some weed, we should all strive to be like Michael Phelps.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
turns out, winners do use drugs

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I heard Handegg first from a British guy who I guess is salty about 'real' football being called soccer over here.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Football is called football because it involves a ball and is played on foot, which was meant to distinguish it from sports played on horseback. That's why there are so many different sports named football (gridiron football, Gaelic football, association football, Australian rules football, etc). People who get mad about Americans saying soccer instead of football are exceptionally dumb because they are just different ways to say the name of the sport, which is association football. The "soc" in "soccer" comes from "association".

A Jupiter
Apr 25, 2010

I have so much free time and weed but no money so I need help picking 1 of these 4 games from the new Steam sale:
Rise of the Tomb Raider
GTA V
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Doom

These days I basically choose which games to play based on how amazing it is while high, so I thought I'd ask this thread. Exploring ancient tibetan tombs sounds rad but so does putting buckshot into demons help

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
GTAV will give you the most replayability, if you already played the story just ignore it and play online mode which gets updates on an almost weekly basis now. I want to recommend DOOM but beyond the story the multiplayer is pretty bad.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I picked up Rise of the Tomb Raider during the sale and it's been fantastic. Every bit as good as the previous one. Eating some fire crackers right now so I can play it all day.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

running a few miles after smoking is amazing

hope everyone has off for Black Friday because I'm getting up early to just sit on my rear end and play video games all day

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Should I buy just cause 3 because jc2 was basically perfect but I guess the PC port is bad??

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
just cause 3 was p good imho

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

purple death ray posted:

Should I buy just cause 3 because jc2 was basically perfect but I guess the PC port is bad??

gently caress yeah

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

purple death ray posted:

i bought it on release and i wouldnt say its good compared to jc2. the challenges and upgrades are a nice addition but the world itself sucks. driving is awful and controls like rear end, but you never have a reason to drive unless youre in an armed vehicle because the wingsuit is so much faster than any other mode of transportaion, and the parachute feels completey neutered in speed and control compared to jc2. it also still runs like rear end on pc, theres framerate issues all over the place on a wide range of rigs. all of the dlc sucks dick too and feels like its stuff cut from release

apparently the game was made by avalanches b-team while the team that worked on jc2 were making the mad max game, which is very cool and good

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
steam controller + doom for cheap bucks is a good deal imho

i already got a steam controller and a doom, if i wanted to get the second controller can i trade or sell my game code for the second doom?

americong
May 29, 2013

gtav is excellent weed material

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Bf1 is great, stoned or not. And I think it's still around $40 on xbox live for the vanilla version.

Who's the bitch saying weed makes you lazy? Because I walk a lot, I smoke a lot, and my fat rear end is hovering around 200lbs (at 5'10"). I've been about that weight for 5 years. Know what got me fat before that? Drinking. And I'm talking standard goon size of 300lbs. Ever try to go hiking drunk? Ever try to do anything drunk that you can manage stoned?

There are very few things I don't trust myself doing while stoned as an infidel in the kingdom of Saud.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Stoners chill and get high

Alcoholics ruin families

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Rakosi posted:

actually following signed tenancy agreements so I don't get evicted makes potheads itt so drat salty lol

being a manchild who whines that it is unfair that bad decisions have consequences is okay though. rules are for sober people

im not even in college and i dont smoke weed but its just an observation i made.

Who are you trying to justify your worth to? Me? Or yourself?

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

weed thread, please chill

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
i want weed but have no real friends in irl life how can I get some of this cool stuff, gbs?

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

nickhimself posted:

i want weed but have no real friends in irl life how can I get some of this cool stuff, gbs?

Go someplace where it's legal or make friends

Imo you should do both

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease

nickhimself posted:

Okcupid or get a job in food delivery

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

psychokitty posted:

weed thread, please chill

Just toke up on this and chill, weed thread

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

nickhimself posted:

Go outside and look for stoners. Follow any skunky scents to their origin. Stand on the street corner with a sign saying "have money, need weed". Ask someone chronically unemployed. Ask a cigarette smoker, not a polished up in a suit guy smoker, more a skeezy look with a bad haircut. If all that fails, go to a headshop and browse, make small talk with other customers, ask off store property after you buy a cheap bowl or something (support your smoke shop). Get a job in a bar. Take a vacation to a legal state. Pound sand.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

nickhimself posted:

get a job in food service

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST

nickhimself posted:

dont do it that british dude will get u kicked outta college

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Guys we're in Barcelona now and I think the weed scene is better than Amsterdam no joke

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I smoked a blunt with my friends while we brutally ridiculed the new Purge movie, it was unbelievably bad.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Kelp Me! posted:

Guys we're in Barcelona now and I think the weed scene is better than Amsterdam no joke
Make sure you explore the Gothic Quarter. Not for any weed purposes, it's just beautiful. Don't go to the Sagrada Famiglia, it's poo poo and expensive and the best views are from outside.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Oberleutnant posted:

Make sure you explore the Gothic Quarter. Not for any weed purposes, it's just beautiful. Don't go to the Sagrada Famiglia, it's poo poo and expensive and the best views are from outside.

We've been exploring the poo poo out of that area. The little alleyways everywhere are just :swoon:

Sagrada is like her white whale (loves Gaudi, saw a bunch of his stuff but got hailstormed out of seeing Sagrada itself when she was here 5 years ago) so I'll eat the 15E ticket price to see her face light up like a christmas tree (also a couple of dabs and a J right beforehand will help me deal with the boredom :v:)

both our AirBnB and the cannabis club we joined are within visual range of the Arc de Triomf, which may be touristy as hell but is still undeniably beautiful. Also the last 3 cities we were in averaged about 40F outside and it's been in the mid-60's here the whole time which is fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Kelp Me! posted:

We've been exploring the poo poo out of that area. The little alleyways everywhere are just :swoon:

Sagrada is like her white whale (loves Gaudi, saw a bunch of his stuff but got hailstormed out of seeing Sagrada itself when she was here 5 years ago) so I'll eat the 15E ticket price to see her face light up like a christmas tree (also a couple of dabs and a J right beforehand will help me deal with the boredom :v:)

both our AirBnB and the cannabis club we joined are within visual range of the Arc de Triomf, which may be touristy as hell but is still undeniably beautiful. Also the last 3 cities we were in averaged about 40F outside and it's been in the mid-60's here the whole time which is fantastic.

You joined Arabiga? That's my club too. Dingy shithole but good, cheap weed and pool tables downstairs?

If you're there for a few days and looking for poo poo to do these guys do awesome civil war walking tours of the city that last about 4 hours.
I think the €15 ticket to sagrada famiglia doesn't get you up the towers, which (imo) was the only thing inside worth seeing. That was another €10 or €15 for about €30 each in total.