Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

babypolis posted:

i was around before nite crew was even a thing!

and im glad its dead, yeah!!

we're not dead

we're training in 100x gravity in preparation for 2020

and by that i mean we're watching fury road tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Montasque posted:

The election is over, all that's left now is rubble.

harsh

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Montasque posted:

From Youtube user DESTROY FEMINISM comes a video of Milo doing what Milo does:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVicctCp_W8

I think Milo is far more dangerous than Richard Spencer. Spencer is an idiot who couldn't wait to break out the Hitler salutes exposing just who he really is. Milo is far more insidious because he wears his ID, being a gay Jewish brit, as a cloak that protects his flank. He also does it with a sense of humour, which gives him more of an appeal to kids.

Milo, unlike Spencer, also knows that the culture war is fought and won on campuses. And at every stop, Milo starts a little right-wing political group to further their goals.

loving lol at using "virtue signalling" in general, let alone in the real world in front of a crowd. It's a term that didn't exist about a year ago and still barely even registers as something in use by google. All that term signals is that you need to take a break from the poo poo communities you've apparently immersed yourself in.

The real meaning of that term is "please ignore me".

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Karl Sharks posted:

and we're telling you that we did have people acting like that though? we're not just making this up lol

other than actual trump voters i havent seen anyone express that opinion

also where the gently caress is joe. i need his hot takes. is joe dead. did he kill himself

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

yall might hate this thread now but just give it a few years

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

babypolis posted:

also where the gently caress is joe. i need his hot takes. is joe dead. did he kill himself

yeah that's fine, you can't read every post, but yinlock and i did encounter these fabled posters which is why you saying we're tilting at windmills really nices our meltdowns

https://twitter.com/daveweigel

there you go

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Karl Sharks posted:

i like you and your posting schnorkles <3

I like you too friend <3

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/AP/status/801536464882438144

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

babypolis posted:

actually i cant blame you for not reading every single thread post so apparently we just meltdowned at each-other for literally nothing

thaaaaaaat's politics

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

the answer is boobs?

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Phyresis posted:

Aiyyo the Wednesday Night Movie is going to be one of these

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

10 PM EST tonight

I have been seriously enjoying movie nights. Aliens was great last night and I'd be exciting to watch either of these films.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

turns out it wasnt even a man but a loving real live bear

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

maybe there should've been some in his system then? just sayin' if no drugs led to killing and dead face eating, maybe they would've helped!

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Venom Snake posted:

Were in the twilight zone were the dem thread is good and full of information and the Trump thread is endless tiring arguments over nothing

Venom Snake, what's the campaign's current mood? Please let us know in a youtube clip.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

didn't that happen like 6 years ago? how long does it take to test for bath salts in florida?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"i'm killing and eating this man, unironically"

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

That student is Metal AF

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Yinlock posted:

"i'm killing and eating this man, unironically"

sobriety: not even once

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Yinlock posted:

actually i cant blame you for not reading every single thread post so apparently we just meltdowned at each-other for literally nothing

thaaaaaaat's politics

yeah i only read this thread i dunno what the gently caress is going out there

i can only imagine what sort of depravity is going in the trump toxx thread

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i spent the week before the election trolling the trump toxx thread and now i can never show my face there again. not like i would want to but gently caress we all ate so much poo poo and we aint even done yet

i cant wait until trump becomes the best president ever because we are always wrong

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

babypolis posted:

i was around before nite crew was even a thing!

and im glad its dead, yeah!!

Have you even read the op

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/801472294141001729

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

Were in the twilight zone were the dem thread is good and full of information and the Trump thread is endless tiring arguments over nothing

That's cause trump bad isn't a contentious point in the dem thread.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Yuck

quote:

The Douglas and Maria DeVos Foundation, financially supported by Amway president Doug DeVos, donated $500,000 to the National Organization for Marriage (NOM), an anti-gay marriage group that was one of the leading advocates against same-sex marriage initiatives in eight states. Because of that 2009 donation, gay rights activist are calling for a boycott of Ada, Mich.-based Amway, a health and beauty products company, and its affiliates including the Orlando Magic basketball team, which DeVos’ father and Amway co-founder Richard DeVos owns.

DeVos and her husband also donated $200,000 to Michigan’s ballot measure to ban same-sex marriage.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

at this rate trump's presidency will be a soros plot

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

:getin:

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Have you even read the op

doesnt matter what the op says they are all dead, dying, or hiding out in some chat room. nite crew failed and day crew rules the day and night now

they should have let the people arzy!!!

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

babypolis posted:

i spent the week before the election trolling the trump toxx thread and now i can never show my face there again. not like i would want to but gently caress we all ate so much poo poo and we aint even done yet

i cant wait until trump becomes the best president ever because we are always wrong

You all are progressing through depression to acceptance at an alarming rate. One could say that there is no brakes, on this train, which you are on.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

sir benedict arnold has betrayed us

god drat it, the betrayal meme, lol

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/seanspicer/status/801548801597145088

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

haha isn't amway a pyramid scheme? I dated a girl who was into that poo poo. Bonkers and yeah kind of a weirdo conservative.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

babypolis posted:

doesnt matter what the op says they are all dead, dying, or hiding out in some chat room. nite crew failed and day crew rules the day and night now

they should have let the people arzy!!!

who needs nite crew when there are four years of night now

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/BAKKOOONN/status/801542170364653568

im the guy who filtered the jenkem before putting it in the spray bottle

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

soy posted:

You all are progressing through depression to acceptance at an alarming rate. One could say that there is no brakes, on this train, which you are on.

gently caress off trump voting scum

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

its where we raise our famrrmarms

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Nite crew is pretty cool now that the yas queen abuela set has fled to the hills.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Southern Education

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

https://twitter.com/BAKKOOONN/status/801542170364653568

im the guy who filtered the jenkem before putting it in the spray bottle

liberal crime squad not loving around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i was glad to learn none of my american friends voted for trump that way i dont feel bad about calling all of them loving scum

there was one guy i was worried about because he always sounded angry but it was all ok

• Locked thread