Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

Spermy Smurf posted:

I am tempted to boot Bad Munki so you can enter this gladiator.

gently caress monki. Do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moleboy
Apr 20, 2011

Looksy
-Hindsight-

Looking Back, I am sure of 2 things:
1. I should have found the thread before it finished
2. Grimper may have actually done one or two things wrong

Dirty Frank posted:

Sorry but Donald J Thump, and no Killary K Killton? the gently caress you guys?

I wanted an inclusive name that captured all of the best qualities of Goons

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

LETS SEE SOME BLOOOOD

Moleboy
Apr 20, 2011

Looksy
-Hindsight-

:f5:

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
You are all in luck! Blood coming soon!

Friday after Thanksgiving.

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

Missed the boat! Oh well.

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

I say we take off and surrender unconditionally from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure

my dad posted:

To be fair, there's enough triple K in there with just the Donald.

:golfclap:

Let the healing process begin with murder.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
Ooh, ooh, can I run fights?

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Go for it!

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe
I'm going to be pretty bored next week (People won't give me paying work, bastards). If I still have access I may run one then.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
So if you go to run a fight you have to be in the 'create creature' menu for the macros to work since it's not a team fight.

K, then C, then load and play the macro.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
:siren:Jazz's Name Tournament, Round 1 Fight 1:siren:

On the left we have Miracle Whip who is a male Gremlin fighter managed by Bad Munki. Guess what he's using for a weapon.
On the right is White Knight long name bullshit, who is a male Goblin fighter managed by moleboy. An iron sword, wood shield, and a smattering of armor adorn his green body.

The fighters clash with Miracle Whip being the faster of the two. Whitey takes the whip on his shield and then slashes deep into the gremlins hand, severing nerves and tendons.

The goblin sends tiny Miracle Whip to the floor with a shoulder charge, then chops his already-cut left hand from his body.

To his credit Miracle Whip rises to his feet while staring dumbly at his stump. Whitey sends his rear end to the floor again with a charge, then chops off his head.

Winner: White Knight

Combat Log

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Someone is getting this as an avatar. I don't know who, but it's gonna happen.
drat, I forgot how fast singles tournaments are.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
Noooo, how could a whip gremlin managed by Bad Munki lose?

I thought my money was so safe!

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
:siren: Jazz's Name Tournament, Round 1 Fight 2:siren:

On the left: ITEY is a male Yeti fighter managed by grobbendonk. Empty hands and copper armor are all he has.

On the right: Yarko Marx is a male Kobold fighter managed by Tiler Kiwi. He grips a steel spear.

The fighters meet in the middle and a huge swipe from ITEY's paw sends Yarko dodging backwards.

And then faster than I can follow the small Kobold darts forward and stabs twice. IETY falls to the floor when the first stab obliterates his thigh. Before blood can even land on the arena floor a second stab shatters the yeti's left arm. ITEY passes out.

Yarko takes two attempts to shatter the huge yeti's skull.

Winner: Yarko Marx

Combat Log

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Good job taking down the bigger guy, Yarko Marx!

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Someone is getting this as an avatar. I don't know who, but it's gonna happen.
I thought we patched the Yeti problem.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
:siren:Jazz's Name Tournament, Round 1 Fight 3:siren:

Stranger in a strangle land is a male Strangler fighter managed by frankenfreak. Stranger is armored completely in iron and looks to be weaponless.
Buttdork is a male Troll fighter managed by Frozen_Flame. A silver mace is the weapon of choice for Buttdork.

The fighters meet and Stranger dives mouth first onto Buttdorks arm and rips the trolls muscle!

Buttdork isn't to be denied a victory though. His other arm comes around and the mace shatters Stranger's skull through the iron helm! Buttdork pushes the strangler from his arm and steps back waiting for his opponent to fall.

Instead, Stranger launches himself mouth first onto Buttdorks arm again. Buttdork can't handle the pain and falls to the floor.

Stranger spends roughly 18 hours thrashing Buttdork around by the arm, chest, and ribs. Lungs are bruised, muscles are torn, guts are bruised.

Then Stranger passes out for another 18 hours.

We are almost into day 3 when the strangler wakes up only to find that Buttdork suffocated, probably choking on his own vomit.

Winner: Stranger in a strangle land

Combat Log

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
:siren:Jazz's Name Tournament, Round 1 Fight 4:siren:

serpent supreme is a female Serpent Man fighter managed by Tunicate. Bits of armor and nothing in his hands.

Donald J Thump is a male Troll fighter managed by fallingdownjoe. An iron breastplate and no weapon.

Donald charges forward full of steam and angry at everyone who isn't a rich white man and utilizes that rage to gore Serpent Supreme in the neck... But it only bruises the spine. Serpent Supreme latches on to Thumps foot and injects serpent venom. The Donald falls to the floor, paralyzed.

And now we begin the shaking. The trashing. The biting.

Serpent gets a good grip on Donalds head and trashes his head back and forth, tearing fat, arteries, and muscle for about six hours.

Donald bleeds out. Serpent drops the mic and walks away.

Winner: serpent supreme

Combat Log

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
:siren::siren:Moleboy, Tunicate, Frakenfreak, and Tiler need to update their fighters now.:siren::siren:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Well, a win is a win and making your opponent choke on his own vomit has a certain style, for the lack of a better word.

I'm also relieved that me completely forgetting to invest in the dodging skill didn't come back to bite my in the rear end arm.

Moleboy
Apr 20, 2011

Looksy
-Hindsight-

Woo! I won a fight against a gimmick Gremlin! Obviously I am a true master of this arena thing.

Also, Updated my fighter

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Spermy Smurf posted:

Donald bleeds out. Serpent drops the mic and walks away.

Combat Log posted:

Serpent Supreme: Death issss all around usss. Thiss isss truly horrifying.
Serpent Supreme: Thosse injuriesss... Begone fear!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
DRUDGE REPORT

President Elect's SECRET WEAKNESS: Snakes?

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Tearing apart the head's fat.

Frozen_flame
Feb 14, 2012

Press A to Protect Earth!
Ok, I knew Buttdork would lose, I gave him a Platinum Helm. But not like that.

Somehow even worse than my meagre expectations. Its the Glue Factory for Buttdork.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I am done running fights till Monday. Can still unlock the tournament once Tiler Kiwi wakes his odd-time-zoned rear end up and updates his fighter.

Maybe Pickled or Zee will run one over the weekend.

Edit: Or maybe Tiler has a thriving social life, that thought didnt occur to me until just now.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
nah i just work poo poo shifts I MEAN I'M ACTUALLY SORT OF SUPER COOL AND POPULAR

e: okay done

Tiler Kiwi fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Nov 25, 2016

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Round two opened. Two fights ready to be run.

The winner of these fights are guaranteed to pick something for Jazz.

It could be a name suggesting he is a pedophile, avatar that marks him as a pedo, red text calling him a pedophile... the possibilities are endless.

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
Ah, I forgot the terrors of serpent venom. I'll get you next time, weird snake man thing!

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
does jazz prefer Lenin, or Trotsky

Ramc
May 4, 2008

If you want to twist the knife the worst, name him Rodimus Prime. (do not it is too cruel)

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Actually name him Immaculate Hell Stash he will know what it means.

Jazzimus Prime
May 16, 2002

The Brothers Autobot

Spermy Smurf posted:

The winner of these fights are guaranteed to pick something for Jazz.

It could be a name suggesting he is a pedophile, avatar that marks him as a pedo, red text calling him a pedophile... the possibilities are endless.

:ughh:

Alright, ALRIGHT, I'll pay the goddamn ten bucks. Happy now, jackass? ARE YOU loving HAPPY NOW?!?! :argh:

Ramc posted:

If you want to twist the knife the worst, name him Rodimus Prime.

:stonk: As abhorrent as Spermy's suggestion was, that's just uncalled for.

edit: I had to try five e-mail addresses to get the right one, this is a really old account

Jazzimus Prime
May 16, 2002

The Brothers Autobot

Tiler Kiwi posted:

does jazz prefer Lenin, or Trotsky

I like Trotsky.

edit: Oh god I meant PUSHKIN not Trotsky, how in the hell did I get this wrong :cry:, my favorite Russian is still Dostoevsky though

edit2: I was thinking of TOLSTOY not PUSHKIN :sigh: but I like Pushkin too, but it's been two years since I read any Russian literature, please don't hate me :sigh:

Jazzimus Prime fucked around with this message at 09:11 on Nov 26, 2016

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Ramc posted:

If you want to twist the knife the worst, name him Rodimus Prime. (do not it is too cruel)

That was my plan.

Okay, Rodimus Primal, I'm not totally soulless.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Dostoyevski or bust. :colbert:

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Welcome back, Jazz. I had the whole 'buying an account' thing well in hand. You didnt need to spend any money on this.

Ah well, the winner can still pick your avatar or red text.

Jazzimus Prime
May 16, 2002

The Brothers Autobot

my dad posted:

Dostoyevski or bust. :colbert:

:cool: :respek: :cool:

Probably the greatest author of all time, Western or Eastern. Even better than Hemingway IMHO

Spermy Smurf posted:

Welcome back, Jazz. I had the whole 'buying an account' thing well in hand. You didnt need to spend any money on this.

Ah well, the winner can still pick your avatar or red text.

Thanks for running the fights. You've truly earned the right to buy me an avatar that lasts a full day or two, accusing me of something truly horrible and vile, and then after that I can shovel a handful of dollar bills into Lowtax's fireplace to salvage my reputation once again to keep this forum alive for another few weeks.

:cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
Semifinals, Match One

ON THEEEEE LEFT, we have moleboy's WhiteKnight HanzoSteel McSperg, a goblin with an iron sword, wooden shield, and partial copper armor.

ON THEEEEE RIGHT, we have Tiler Kiwi's Yarko Marx, a kobold wielding a steel spear in both hands and possessing thorough bronze armor.

One can cleanly beat the other's armor, but will it be enough?

And they're off! Marx is swifter.

For some reason he slides around instead of stabbing. He still takes first stab, but only catches shield. Hanzo's sword swipe doesn't even get close. Marx tries again, but Hanzo knocks the spear point upward and charges into the smaller gladiator. He fails to capitalize on the momentary advantage. They trade more tentative blows. It's gradually showing that both of these characters are quite defensively-minded.

FIRST BLOOD. Hanzo's iron seeks Marx's neck. It cleanly severs his... nose. More inconclusive blows are exchanged, before Hanzo manages to stun Marx with a charge. Marx takes a slash across the chest, but bronze stops iron completely. Hanzo, the brutal goblin, gouges at both of the kobold's eyes. Finally, Marx recovers his wind. He's not down yet, but his all-piercing spear hasn't yet found flesh at all.

Marx has stopped bleeding. Things continue to not happen. Their murder tango circles around the entire arena. Then Hanzo eventually stabs hard enough to break Marx's spine. He's crippled.

Teeth fly. Shortly, Marx dies.

Flawless victory for moleboy's WhiteKnight HanzoSteel McSperg!

Combat Log