Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

art of the deal baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

mastershakeman posted:

art of the deal baby

more like

fart of the steal

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

We're watching MAD MAX: FURY ROAD tonight at 10 PM EST

b there or b square

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
trump is gonna plunder this fuckin country

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

didn't both sides deny this was asked for?

goddamnit, this loving matters and it's not going to matter, is it

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

Tatum Girlparts posted:

trump is gonna plunder this fuckin country

Honestly he'll just "get his." The real folks who will make out will be the lobbyist/contractor class (as usual, but more so this time).

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

lmao why not?

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Bolton Hairy-Bore posted:

can't tell if you two are ironically judging antifas or not but either way gently caress OFF

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Baloogan better hope he doesn't run into me at night. :toughguy:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
argentina also would like to say that trump is exactly as rich as he says he is, if not a little richer

StateOwned
Dec 30, 2005

this lane closed
if the democrats could actually manage to win the house and senate back it will be trivially easy to impeach trump. not sure they should do it though

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

They should only announce if he's getting impeached or not at a lavish gala season finale after a 2 week long build up to get the media nice and frothing

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/realjohnfrancis/status/801578008796655616

hahahaaha never change gary johnson

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

I don't think jokes that Trump isn't as rich as he says he is are going to be true much longer

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Vote November 28!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

god bless gary johnson

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Atrocious Joe posted:

I don't think jokes that Trump isn't as rich as he says he is are going to be true much longer

It is always accurate because no matter how much he is actually worth, he will double it

Given how he calculates it he's likely going to count the total economic output of the USA as his valuation

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Atrocious Joe posted:

he's rich in zeal for life and also rubles

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Atrocious Joe posted:

He will always be less rich than he claims because he is incapable of not lying about his wealth.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

he's rich in zeal for life and also rubles

and rupees and rubies

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one
Numbers don't mean anything to Trump, whether it's how much he's worth, the murder rate, the unemployment rate, ages of the boys he fucks, or the date of the election

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

anotherone posted:

Numbers don't mean anything to Trump, whether it's how much he's worth, the murder rate, the unemployment rate, ages of the boys he fucks, or the date of the election

Numbers are smally

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Also lemon juice has a sweetness that gets in the way of Jeb!'s guac

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
So Betsy Devos seems like a sane-ish choice for education secretary, did you know she founded edit: funds not founds the Acton Institute? Let's take a look at what the Acton Institute says about our children's future

http://blog.acton.org/archives/89837-bring-back-child-labor-work-is-a-gift-our-kids-can-handle.html

quote:

Bring back child labor: Work is a gift our kids can handle

Alas, as a day-to-day reality, work has largely vanished from modern childhood, with parents constantly stressing over the values of study and practice and “social interaction” even as they insulate their children from any activity that might involve risk, pain, or boredom. As a result, many of our kids are coming far too late to the arena of creative service and all it brings: dignity, meaning, freedom, virtue, creativity, character, and neighbor love.

...the Washington Post recently published what it described as a “haunting” photo montage of child laborers from America’s rougher past.

The photos surely point to times of extreme lack, of stress and pain. But as Jeffrey Tucker rightly detects, they also represent the faces of those who are actively building enterprises and cities, using their gifts to serve their communities, and setting the foundation of a flourishing nation, in turn.

Whatever else you want to say about this, it’s an exciting life. You can talk about the dangers of coal mining or selling newspapers on the street. But let’s not pretend that danger is something that every young teen wants to avoid. If you doubt it, head over the stadium for the middle school football game in your local community, or have a look at the wrestling or gymnastic team’s antics at the gym.

pathetic little tramp fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Nov 24, 2016

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

pathetic little tramp posted:

So Betsy Devos seems like a sane-ish choice for education secretary, did you know she founded the Acton Institute? Let's take a look at what the Acton Institute says about our children's future

http://blog.acton.org/archives/89837-bring-back-child-labor-work-is-a-gift-our-kids-can-handle.html

Parents with businesses already get away with employing their kids and not paying them legal amounts. They won't even let people who've earned overtime be paid because OBAMA OVER STEPPED POWERRRR

People will probably not get in the way of helping little hands keep the expensive factory robots clean.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

pathetic little tramp posted:

So Betsy Devos seems like a sane-ish choice for education secretary, did you know she founded the Acton Institute? Let's take a look at what the Acton Institute says about our children's future

alright this sounds like something i would have written as a punk rear end teen in a satire column, what the gently caress

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

love 2 soros post :twisted:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

what teh gently caress is dave navarro smoking

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Nonsense posted:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Donald Trump Jr. Held Talks on Syria With Russia Supporters

this is fine.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Blind Trust.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
ru srs still bitter

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Nonsense posted:

yeah he better share

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump moves everybody's factories out of China and into Russia

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

im not running it but i've been asked to advertise http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

furry road

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

oh yeah i just googled furry road is a thing

wont uh subject you to it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

uhh 10 pm est probably

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
im on satellite internet out in rural canada and u keep rubbing it in :| :| :|