Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

cash crab posted:

Yep. I think it's from the same meet as that classic where the guy puked on himself and just sort of sat in it.

Say what now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

He's talking about this, I think.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
What the hell? I went to only one goon meet and everyone was really chill and cool and loving lowtax was there... then again typing that out perhaps everyone was on their best behavior due to lowtax being there.

e:vv just remembered that. Yikes.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

:gooncamp:

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

RabbitWizard posted:

And a classic:

It's for a Harlem shake video.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Tiny Lowtax posted:

... then banging your wife when the kid goes to sleep...

Clearly not a parent

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

BgRdMchne posted:

Kids this is never cool. Even Miles Davis couldn't make this cool.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I'm the orb of light over his head, which I believe is his soul leaving his body

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
To the mother of the 6-year old girl who my partner mentors through an outreach program for schoolkids from a disadvantaged background:

Telling your kid to eat up their dinner is a laudable act.

Doing it by telling your kid that "You're too skinny! And you'll never be able to have children because your babies will fall out of you, dead." is not.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

This of all things was the picture that reminded me our dog, who'll be 13 this week, was provisionally named "Fedora" when we picked her up from the shelter as a puppy. :psyduck:

What a stupid loving hat. What a stupid loving name.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I wonder if the Linux guys regret it yet.

Or if they've just rolled with it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Data Graham posted:

I wonder if the Linux guys regret it yet.

Or if they've just rolled with it.

Knowing Linux guys I'm sure he still uses it on his modded Xbox to play emulated SNES games on a 32" CRT tv.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

TontoCorazon posted:

Is it supposed to make it look better in your opinion? Because it makes it worse.

Crustashio
Jul 27, 2000

ruh roh

never thought i'd have a laughing fit over how someone pronounces miracle whip

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

What accent is that? Is it purely autism as filtered through pre-teen obesity? Or is there some sort of north American regional dialect going on there?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

BrigadierSensible posted:

What accent is that? Is it purely autism as filtered through pre-teen obesity? Or is there some sort of north American regional dialect going on there?

Slight retardation mixed with southern creole?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Paladinus posted:

Is it supposed to make it look better in your opinion? Because it makes it worse.

Oh no, it looks loving insane. I'm just stating fact here.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

BgRdMchne posted:

I'm the right hand of God

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

TontoCorazon posted:

How'd that one work; they were all standing around looking pretty normal and then all of a sudden they were thrashing around wildly in brony shirts and underwear and the girl was curled up into a corner with her arms wrapped tightly around herself shivering in terror?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

BrigadierSensible posted:

Sounds like Eric Cartman to me.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I was expecting Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson to be giving another wrestler the Rock Bottom so hard that it prolapsed his butt.

CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS LEAKING oh you can sorry

sorry

i'll just

sorry

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

"if I can eat it you can eat it"

Not only is that a stellar review for this 7/10 product but I really doubt that buddy.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

I miss furries

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

MageMage posted:

I miss furries

To poop on?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

This kid is amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4nXZZqjhBI

"On the back here it says it got 0 calories. So like when your mom or whatever say 'why you drinking that, it's bad for you' you say 'Well mom, look, zero calories! IT'S GOOD FOR ME!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW0z6VriWlg

"As you can see, it looks like pee, but I'm open to new things. So let's try."

Edit: I'm on episode 6, lunchables mini hotdogs, I can't stop.

Ularg has a new favorite as of 14:48 on Nov 24, 2016

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Youtube has changed this world by giving a stage to people like Noah.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Fathis Munk posted:

Youtube has changed this world by giving a stage to people like Noah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiTuA8FMaME

Posted by CNN MONEY.

Rolled Cabbage
Sep 3, 2006

I had the extreme displeasure of meeting a group of these types once. Would it surprise anyone to find out that they're all hardcore Japanese nazis and take about as well as you'd expect to having to interact with an actual young woman?

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

I'm surprised by the Nazi thing. :frogon:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

It's poo poo like this that convinces me we're in the middle of a societal collapse.

Rolled Cabbage posted:

I had the extreme displeasure of meeting a group of these types once. Would it surprise anyone to find out that they're all hardcore Japanese nazis and take about as well as you'd expect to having to interact with an actual young woman?

I wonder how early fascists would feel about their concept being turned into a far less dignified version of the He-Man, Woman Haters club.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

MizPiz posted:

It's poo poo like this that convinces me we're in the middle of a societal collapse.

I wonder how early fascists would feel about their concept being turned into a far less dignified version of the He-Man, Woman Haters club.

How old are you, gramps?

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

BgRdMchne posted:

I really hope he had only briefly drifted back into consciousness

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Benny Harvey posted:

I really hope he had only briefly drifted back into consciousness

Probably not. Looks like he continued on with his rant about how feminism has created a male sub class.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Lazy Reservist posted:

Probably not. Looks like he continued on with his rant about how feminism has created a male sub class.

Wait, there are subclasses? Are they unlocked on level 20 or something? Which one is better?

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

MizPiz posted:

Why the gently caress did I watch so much of that.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

"Little boy in daddy's suit" personified.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Paladinus posted:

Wait, there are subclasses? Are they unlocked on level 20 or something? Which one is better?

Always pick the whitest, malest, heteroest subclass available and you should be fine!

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
that one australia thread people linked awhile back isn't done yet

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3754419&pagenumber=363

some guy is using some kind of pump to induce a prolapse on himself

the term "self-destructing" has never seemed so appropriate

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Christ is Australia that boring that stuffing things into your dickhole and prolapse induction are considered fun?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Scratch Monkey posted:

Christ is Australia that boring that stuffing things into your dickhole and prolapse induction are considered fun?

Hey we smoke durries too...

• Locked thread