Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

rich homie swann getting the truck face treatment with balor, sasha, and brock. what a world!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!
https://twitter.com/XavierWoodsPhD/status/801464975206268928

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
What did you like about that tweet, AMReese?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

MassRafTer posted:

Scott Dawson will be the reason the Revival fails on the main roster. Dude is so gotten to.

Owens seems to be doing fine.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

RacistGuidingLight posted:

What did you like about that tweet, AMReese?
That it made you ask me what I liked about it.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
That shirt looks pretty crummy

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

AMReese posted:

That it made you ask me what I liked about it.

O W N E D

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I think Xavier Wood's merch/bump ratio is loving fascinating.

ninety
Mar 13, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Not sure about marketing the phrase "Keep it tight" as the slogan for a youtube video game channel considering that 12 year olds are the primary demographic

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

ninety posted:

Not sure about marketing the phrase "Keep it tight" as the slogan for a youtube video game channel considering that 12 year olds are the primary demographic

those are the people who in theory should like it

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

That shirt definitely tells me how mad he was TJP got that entrance music/video

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Mob posted:

That shirt definitely tells me how mad he was TJP got that entrance music/video

I mean, he had a wacky-rear end entrance in NXT already.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/Sheltyb803/status/801506383074099200
https://twitter.com/XavierWoodsPhD/status/801507412322746371
My world comes tumbling down.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Y'know, it was one thing when the roster got worked by McGregor, most of them were on the younger side and there's that feeling of "Who's this outsider think he is, talking poo poo on me?", but 10 year vets getting worked by an obvious heel tweet meant to rile up fans is completely pathetic.

Also, isn't Road Dogg on the creative team?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Road Dogg is an agent.

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

ninety posted:

ITT: sheltered goon thinks popular phrase has a sexual undertone

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Well, when Big E starts saying it slowly and licking his lips, that's when you can see the double entendre.

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax
"keep it tight" is perfectly innocuous considering wwe literally markets a new day cereal that's just one big joke about rimjobs

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

a retard posted:

"keep it tight" is perfectly innocuous considering wwe literally markets a new day cereal that's just one big joke about rimjobs

a retard here will keep you tight and out of sight. He's gonna shake the tree from the roots and rake up the fruits, rip it up out of the ground, find out what's going down.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Basic Chunnel posted:

Otunga rules
I said something nice about Otunga once and it wasn't even @ him but he followed me, sent me a DM thanking me for being his fan and appreciating the support. :unsmith:

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

RealFoxy posted:

I said something nice about Otunga once and it wasn't even @ him but he followed me, sent me a DM thanking me for being his fan and appreciating the support. :unsmith:

Otunga sounds like a nice guy

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Not me :) I wish he got the type of run he has now with the ic belt when he had the world title.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/KiddWWE/status/801602552282415104

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Why doesn't he just spill the beans? What's he really got to lose at this point?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

VJeff posted:

Why doesn't he just spill the beans? What's he really got to lose at this point?

His wife works for the company.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

not that it would hold up in court at all but i wouldn't be shocked if they tried to get him to sign an NDA

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

I had a brain fart and thought that was TJ Perkins, following to an immediate flash of joy at the prospect of TJP not being on my TV.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Cabbit posted:

I had a brain fart

No, Natty is still on TV

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Or he's planning to sue the company with a major, major lawsuit with a tremendous case.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

rovert posted:

Or he's planning to sue the company with a major, major lawsuit with a tremendous case.

I just hope Joe isn't dragged into all that :smith:

Sure it was a mistake on his part, but the problem was the agents handling it

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
Afaik it wasn't the spot in the match that he would take issue with but I heard rumors management wouldn't get him an ambulance afterwords.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Bix all but confirmed that. He doesn't blame Joe at all, but he doesn't like how they treated him afterward (rub some dirt on it kid).

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Dilbert Fanclub President posted:

Afaik it wasn't the spot in the match that he would take issue with but I heard rumors management wouldn't get him an ambulance afterwords.

specifically they thought he was faking and p much told him to walk off a busted neck

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

What possible reason could he have for faking an injury like that? He's not a high schooler trying to get out of P.E., he's a professional wrestler who had already done his match that night.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

TTBF posted:

What possible reason could he have for faking an injury like that? He's not a high schooler trying to get out of P.E., he's a professional wrestler who had already done his match that night.

Something something back in my day we were tough, something something Millenials, something something WWE are cunts.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
Look the millions they give Brock to fight twice a year gotta come from somewhere

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I wonder if TJ would testify on Punk and Cabana's behalf.

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

TTBF posted:

Yeah, it's even more moronic to think Kidd was faking it while he was riding high on his revitalized career. Why the hell would he go and try to pull the wool over someones eyes to get out for months during that?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I wonder if TJ would testify on Punk and Cabana's behalf.

What's Cabana's issue with the WWE?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TTBF posted:

The McMahons are really petty people who believe everyone is out to get them. When you have that mentality, why wouldn't you think someone would fake a major injury to do a big lawsuit to get all your cash