Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
marxismftw
Apr 16, 2010

Any thoughts on what I should be prioritizing here?

40 Shane
34 Karma
34 Sieg
32 Rin
32 Ace
32 May (with 2 4* Mays waiting for elements)
30 Rachel (have a 5* Rachel that I'm waiting on Dark Elements to level up so I can transcend - I'm guessing I should be synthesizing my masses of light and earth elements?)

The following are 6* Level 30s with trash gear
Velkia
Giparang
Ming Ming (4* for transcend)
Bai Long (4* for transcend)
Kwonho (4* for transcend)

5* with no gear
Asura
Karon
Ariel
Da Qiao
Lee Jung
(also a couple trash 5* for fusing purposes)

4* with no gear
Jin
Fen Yang
Soi
Ling ling

I've got a Fina to use and should have a couple 6* hero selectors here. Any ideas? TIA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Definitely get Rachel to 32 ASAP and prioritize gear for her, she's a key player for you in CR and WB.

Aside from that ...

High Priority stuff to pick up:
- Any Ailment resistances for CR you don't have (Victoria, Lania, Leo, Yui, Zhuge)
- Espada, for WB and Raid
- Xiao, needed for 2 World bosses, and higher floor CT.
- Bai Jiao, needed WB and Raid 2, helpful for CR
- Ruri, needed for WB if you don't have a second 5xAoE pierce besides Karma.

High Priority to work on:
- Karon, needed desperately for Raid
- Sieg, needed for CR, Raid, WB
- Asura, needed for WB

Lower Priority:
- Feng Yan, semi-needed for Raid 2, required for WB on days where the boss is phys immune, viable alternative to Shane as DPS.
- Velika, needed for Raid 2 but very inferior to Espada
- Lina, for Raid 2
- May, still useful for some CR setups but less helpful generally than Rachel.

PvP Stuff:
- Giparang, for PvP mostly. Good choice if you need better PvP options.
- Pascal, maybe. He's in a really bizarre place in the PvP meta. You can work without him entirely if you want to.

Maybe skip for now:
- Lee Jung, he's not bad but I feel like there are better setups without him for both CR and Raid.

Mostly Junk at the moment: Ming Ming, Bai Long, Kwonho, Ariel, Da Qiao, Jin, Soi, Ling Ling

As far as synthing elementals goes, it's very inefficient since it's 3:1. But Earth is such a wasteland right now that if you've got a big pile of them, you might as well change a few to Dark.
Light is not heavily used either but getting Karon and Lina to 40 is a fairly high priority.

Looking at your list as a whole though it looks like you probably want to focus on getting your Raid 1 team filled out first. So probably setup like: Shane | Espada, Karon, Karma, Bai Jiao

Gwyrgyn Blood fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Nov 22, 2016

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003
There were some cryptic hints posted recently that indicated we might be getting the DMC collab soon, so people may want to save up their rubies in case there is another Jam tucked away in there.

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Awoken Raid Item Selector :buddy:
Speed Attack +26% :regd09:

marxismftw
Apr 16, 2010

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

seven knights stuff

thanks!

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

In today's dose of "PvP is TerribleMysterious":

- Enemy Rin did a normal attack on my Rin. My Rin still had full Void Shield up, but died instantly. Best guess was the enemy Rin had a death Ailment acc that procced an instant kill somehow

- Enemy Giparang spawned as Immortal twice. Died, spawned Immortal, got wiped by Tempest at the same time SWK died, then SWK died, Giparang came back. No clue on this one.

Also you know what's really gross. Yu Shin with a 6* VS accessory. That's gross.

Also NM hosed up today's patch somehow, if you are getting frequent lockups trying to swap back into the app you can try turning off Wifi and see if that helps. Or if you are on iOS you can try not playing the game until they fix it.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

there are definitely hackers in the arena, i ran into an ace once that was immune to aoe attacks and had absolutely no way to acquire that ability. its not an accessory and nobody on the team had it.

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Was SWK involved? He probably glitched out Ace's lifebar or retriggered a VS accessory for reasons that don't make sense.

But seriously, I'd bet that would probably just be a bug and not someone hacking. It would be pretty difficult for someone to hack something like that for you to run into them as an opponent, since your client is just comparing against whatever the game server tells you the other player has. Like tons of people in PvP are hacking like crazy but they are using local client side hacks to adjust values that the server doesn't check against. There's virtually 0 hack preventions on the client but convincing the server you have something you don't is another thing.

I mean what can cause AoE immunity, there's Soi, DQ, and Pascal. If it was recent there's also the VS accessory but that's not for Aoe specifically. Also Ace's built in resolve which had some bugs related to reflect and some other things that I think they patched by now.

I dunno, random poo poo happens in PvP. I had a SWK spawn over someone who was still alive once. Dude breaks everything.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

It wasn't recent and nobody involved could do the thing. He just didn't take any aoe damage for something like 5 hits. It was absurd.

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Nothing really surprises me in PvP in this game so who knows.

They've still never fixed the bug where if the primary SWK clone kills himself from reflect damage, he just stays there and doesn't die. Fun fact, if you would normally get a Draw victory from this, you in fact just lose anyway :buddy:

Or your characters' stats just getting randomly messed up. Like this guy who has negative base HP: https://www.reddit.com/r/7kglobal/comments/58o928/my_karma_have_negative_base_hp_lol/
Or that fun time my Yu Shin's attack power just tripled for no reason.

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

So I'm pondering spending honor on 1-5 star summons instead of on keys to somehow get my fodder count up. The weekend thingy isn't nearly enough, especially because 7-9 drops 1* most of the time, which are nearly useless for bringing up the huge backlog of characters I want to level. I'm currently running 8-4 with three fodder and still manage to stay above 1k keys somehow.
How fast and badly would I regret such a decision? Maybe the honor summon will only give one star also, that'd shut me up real quick.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

if you need fodder just farm accessories for awhile. or gold i guess.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
Who wants Magic Lethal Attack? I keep pulling it.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Pulled an Eileene from today's CR Crate. :hellyeah:

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

Clawtopsy posted:

Who wants Magic Lethal Attack? I keep pulling it.
I just read up on Bai Jiao (or Baekgak, as the equipment list lovingly calls him) today. They recommend Lethal for him . So, that guy, if you're building him.

^^
Congrats! Got my Rachel from a CR crate some weeks ago, can't wait for my next 4K pull. :getin:

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I was pretty sure before but now I can confirm that my next 7k (in 3 days!!) will be Dellons.

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

Heed my words and become a master of the Heart (of Thorns).

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

At least it's only 7 more days until the next 7K selector, finally the long month of 30 Rachel will be over. (Still haven't rolled a single decent weapon for her yet)

2 days for my 7k/4L monthly selector. No idea what to pick (I feel like i have no idea on what to pick for every single selector so far, sigh)
Get my 34 Ace to 36, get 30 Eileen to 32, get 30 Rin to 32, get 30 Karma to 32 (probably not in the selector?), get 30 Spike to 32, or get any of the dudes i don't have at all.
I have a 4* Lu Bu and am 2 monsters away from getting SWK from puzzle, not that these guys are all that good any more.
That leaves Kris, Jave, Rudy and Rachel. I am thinking of picking Rachel as i have heard a lot of good things about her lately and i could do with getting higher CR scores. Or should i pick a 4L since 7K are easier to get?

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

Don't do Radiant gear. Do guaranteed crafts every chance you get (it's at most once every 7-9 days). Do Random 300 crafts when you are bottlenecked on Essence.

On the same page you said you can get 3 weapons per day. I am confused.

Illiterate Clitoris posted:

So I'm pondering spending honor on 1-5 star summons instead of on keys to somehow get my fodder count up. The weekend thingy isn't nearly enough, especially because 7-9 drops 1* most of the time, which are nearly useless for bringing up the huge backlog of characters I want to level. I'm currently running 8-4 with three fodder and still manage to stay above 1k keys somehow.
How fast and badly would I regret such a decision? Maybe the honor summon will only give one star also, that'd shut me up real quick.

I have only ever spent my honor on the 1-5 tickets. Are keys a better bang for your buck?

Ineptitude fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Nov 22, 2016

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Most of the rolls out of the honor summon are only 1* as well. World 7 drops aren't that bad either, yeah there's a ton of 1* happys dropping but there's plenty of 2* stuff as well. 7-10 is the best for fodder obviously since then you've got much better chances of 3-4* stuff.

The secret to powering up 5-6* stuff is to only do it using beancakes and crystals (if you get any), and use the 3-4* fodder you get from dailies or junk fusions along with those. It's slow going, but you only have to power up 6* guys once.

Try 8-20 or World 10 farming if you want to get rid of keys in a hurry with a decent chance of 3-4* fodder drops. World 10 will maybe get you accessories too which is nice.

Ineptitude posted:

2 days for my 7k/4L monthly selector. No idea what to pick (I feel like i have no idea on what to pick for every single selector so far, sigh)
Get my 34 Ace to 36, get 30 Eileen to 32, get 30 Rin to 32, get 30 Karma to 32 (probably not in the selector?), get 30 Spike to 32, or get any of the dudes i don't have at all.
I have a 4* Lu Bu and am 2 monsters away from getting SWK from puzzle, not that these guys are all that good any more.
That leaves Kris, Jave, Rudy and Rachel. I am thinking of picking Rachel as i have heard a lot of good things about her lately and i could do with getting higher CR scores. Or should i pick a 4L since 7K are easier to get?
Rachel is very key to have for CR because you can't do the ailment hero swap with a friend Rachel very safely (the friend Rachel will come in without the ailment immunity). 4L really aren't that much harder to get anymore, since the monthly selector has both in it now, as does Special Summon. And there are a lot more useful 7K than there are 4L anyway.

Jave is good too but probably not over getting a 32 Rachel.

quote:

On the same page you said you can get 3 weapons per day. I am confused.
Random weapons. Higher level dragons drop more materials, Lv99 typically gives you in the range of 100-150. And also, higher level dragons give you a higher chance of just getting an item out of the chest (which is equivalent to a free 300 cost roll). So assuming you run mostly higher leveled dragons you can be pulling in 1000+ materials per day, thus 3 rolls per day.

quote:

I have only ever spent my honor on the 1-5 tickets. Are keys a better bang for your buck?

They are. 100 Honor for 10 keys, or 30 Honor for 1 roll. So that's 3.3 monster rolls for equivalent.
Meanwhile, 10 keys farming Adventure gets you 10 chances at fodder (very high drop rate on weekends), and in the range of 8.5~11.4 Rubies depending on how you're farming, and some gold on top of that. Also pushes you closer to the various achievements that give you even more rubies, and if you still have it, the achievement for more free honor from getting units to 30.

I just read up on Bai Jiao (or Baekgak, as the equipment list lovingly calls him) today. They recommend Lethal for him . So, that guy, if you're building him.

I actually don't know why you'd build him Lethal on Global at least. If you're using him for CR or WB then you'd almost certainly want him Speed Attack. The KR equipment guide is kind of mysterious since their meta is totally different from ours.

Asura really needs Magic Lethal Attack though, give her the absolute best you have. Depending on your Raid 2 setup you can give Espada Crit+Lethal as well, if you want her as a primary or secondary DPS. Though Speed is still probably better for secondary DPS role, but if you're horribly lacking Speed gear it's not a bad substitute for the time being.

Mostly Lethal gear is powerup fodder for your good stuff though.

Apparently Item Synthesis is Coming Soon so we'll see what kind of stuff that turns out.

Gwyrgyn Blood fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Nov 22, 2016

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
All of my monthlies reset to zero. Is there something I'm missing about how they work?

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Event tomorrow http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=sevenknights&bbsId=208&id=606709

Tons of old costumes on sale and some new ones as well. New hero Sera looks like a winner for NMW.

Which costumes to buy though, so many good ones...

Wassbix
May 24, 2006
Thanks guy!

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

Event tomorrow http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=sevenknights&bbsId=208&id=606709

Tons of old costumes on sale and some new ones as well. New hero Sera looks like a winner for NMW.

Which costumes to buy though, so many good ones...

Seems like no good free event.

400 Topaz for a 7k sounds sorta tempting. Sitting on 700 from old arena top 50 days.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
Is there anywhere to check which costumes are available that weren't before? Or is it only the ones listed in that update? Gotta make some decisions about which waifus to dress up.

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Another fixed damage character? I really should get around to replacing Rudy on my PVP team soon.

Cool Kids Club Soda posted:

Is there anywhere to check which costumes are available that weren't before? Or is it only the ones listed in that update? Gotta make some decisions about which waifus to dress up.

Gwyrgyn's link has it, just scroll down and it'll have the costume banners or screenshots of each character in their costumes. They're either new or costumes that were unavailable before this sale.

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Synthesis reset by the way, so get those 6* rerolls in before the month is up.

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

Synthesis reset by the way, so get those 6* rerolls in before the month is up.

Sounds like it is time to eat Ariel, shes no good right?

I mean, i don't think i have seen her mentioned in any lineup.

EDIT: Yay, got a 6* Feng Yan from fusing 5*'s

Ineptitude fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Nov 24, 2016

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Yeah Ariel isn't very good at anything at the moment.

From the random synth today I got an extra Lee Jung and Feng Yan, wowza. Spent my selector on Lina instead then as she's still the biggest weak point in my new Raid 1 team. Now I'm out of 6* junk to even finish using the synth. :shepface:

Man, all these costumes. So many good ones and I can't decide which to pick up. Pretty much have to buy one for Jave because I just hate his default look so much, but can't decide between Dragon Warrior or Innocence.
Karin's Miko outfit is really drat good but man ... can't really justify buying an outfit for her.
Might have to pick up Elegant Fire for Rachel ... I like her default look a lot but that one is real strong too.

The Package 3 set in general, has to be some of the best outfits in the game for some of the least useful heroes in the game. Well, Velika and Yui are good I guess.

Uhhgg I'm completely out of Life Steal jewels. I can't decide if I should just use my World Boss points to select one or if I should just be using them to roll random Boss Jewels instead.
Because I mean, could always get +Damage jewels :smith:

Gwyrgyn Blood fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Nov 25, 2016

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Oh well it's also probably too late to even point this out but the Guild War bans changed, Pascal Giparang Spike and Rin are banned right now. Looks like not many people in the guild noticed it.

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003
Thanks for the heads up, still 3 hours to change so I am not going in with just 1 duder, even if those restrictions gut my roster.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Aw yiss, time to change:

Teo / Rudy, Kris, Da Qiao in new glasses uni, Espada in glasses uni

SLOVEN KNIGHTS!!!

Spots are open as I purge the lazy!!!

Aenslaed
Elysiume
Tetracell

Apply and tell me your in game name! Get some sloven in you!

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Applied as Elysiume.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Came across a Jave with a Resurrection accessory in Arena today. That was savage.

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

They ban half my GW team one week then the other half the next week! Leave me alone Netmarble! :argh:

Also an extra :argh: for confirm craft main stat rng. My last two MaxHP armors came out with 104 def

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

I love the bans. I wish they'd do it in MFF too, just to mix up the weekly PvP meta.

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Bans are nice to mix it up, I just wish they'd ban people I don't use :v: I am totally cool and happy whenever Kris gets banned!

Aenslaed
Mar 29, 2004
Nonfactor
I've applied as Aenslaed. For the longest time, I couldn't figure out why I couldn't find the guild. No space in the name hurp.

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

Yeah Ariel isn't very good at anything at the moment.

From the random synth today I got an extra Lee Jung and Feng Yan, wowza. Spent my selector on Lina instead then as she's still the biggest weak point in my new Raid 1 team. Now I'm out of 6* junk to even finish using the synth. :shepface:

Lina in raid team 1 ?! I thought that should be Karon.

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003
There are a few different possible raid compositions, the one I am working towards is FY, BJ, Espada, Karma, and Karon.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

My raid teams are

Shane / Rachel, Karon, Velkia, DQ
Espada / Sieg, May, Lina, Rin

Works well enough, but it's more a case of me choosing my mans based on who's got the gear and levels

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

I guess there are many ways to Rome

My raid team is

Shane | Eileen, Karma, Karon, Velika

I do have Feng Yan, Lina, May, Sieg, Espada, Rin available.

Im still not sure what the purpose of team 2 is ? If the goal is to get a team that can oneshot the level 99 raid what purpose does team 2 serve?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Do we know if Sera will be a Special hero yet?

• Locked thread