Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
fully sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

But I think those are eyes...
(source)
:siren: Adelaide have taken the lead, this is not a drill :siren:

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
As a victory supporter who understands that we're going to be shithouse this year, Adelaide getting a win over the miners warms the cockles of my crab basket heart

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Tongues posted:

:siren: Adelaide have taken the lead, this is not a drill :siren:

you're lagging a bit, bro

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

This game rules so far, gotta love free flowing football even if it looks like Glory are going to run over the top of us.

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
we suck!

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
lol get hosed badelaide

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

ronniegardocki posted:

lol get hosed badelaide

Yep, hosed by the ref allowing hip and shoulders on the goalie. Must've recruited this ref from the AFL

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Disturbingly accurate :negative:

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Anyone else at Suncorp tonight to watch Sydney win another one?

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Jeez Brisbane are good at playing themselves into poo poo situations

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
loving rocket from brillante, absolute onion sack tickler

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Ees cunted that right into the twat ee as

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Yep, hosed by the ref allowing hip and shoulders on the goalie. Must've recruited this ref from the AFL

nothing wrong with that, galekovic is just a beta bitch

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Well now we apparently have a state of origin, so the hulking behemoth of Australian soccer slowly absorbs random bits of other sports

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
loving lmao, you'd think of all countries that Australia would have the whole 'two yellows makes a red' thing down pat

then again the first yellow was for a completely fair challenge so...

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Haha holy gently caress the ref has forgotten that he has given a second yellow card

Just loving fold the league

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Seriously how can this happen

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
Apparently the 'first' yellow for the sliding challenge was probably never actually given, the card just pulled out. Haven't actually been able to look back at it, though

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
How can not one of the 50 additional officials not mention this?? Do they all hate the centre ref so much that they don't tell him?

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Arquebus posted:

Apparently the 'first' yellow for the sliding challenge was probably never actually given, the card just pulled out. Haven't actually been able to look back at it, though

Then that is almost as ridiculous, if he's taken it out he clearly intended to use it until he realized it would be a sending off. That's tantamount to evidence that the refs allowing different rules at different times

E: now the commentator is saying that the first foul, where he two footed broich and then pushed he Brisbane player in wasn't really yellow. This is beyond a joke.

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
Simunic powers aside, Grant's been legitimately- loving

ibini

finishing weirdly hasn't gotten better after a year in rehab huh

"fuckin hell" some guy mutters near a mic, sums it up tbh

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Arquebus posted:

Simunic powers aside, Grant's been legitimately- loving

ibini

finishing weirdly hasn't gotten better after a year in rehab huh

"fuckin hell" some guy mutters near a mic, sums it up tbh

This was literally my train of thought for the past couple of minutes

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
You got twenty minutes to get my attention f3 derby you little retarded cousin you

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
The mariners literally bored the jets into allowing them to score just to have something happen, beautiful

I did enjoy the 5 odd strikers who threw the bodies headlong at the ball in order for to score

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

iajanus posted:

Anyone else at Suncorp tonight to watch Sydney win another one?

No, not me, sorry

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
loving injuries are murdering us :(

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Bra

Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you
Apparently the Roar want to sign Robbie Keane because contract talks with Jamie have stalled. Not sure how I'd feel about signing a potentially over-the-hill striker at the expense of up and coming Australian talent, especially since Maclaren is improving all the time.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Sweet, we'll come pick up jamie tomorrow and have him ready in time for victory vs roar

I sincerely hope this happens and he continues his good form just for the sheer level of #product trolling I can unleash

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
Video ref cant come quick enough.

Good crowd for a Thursday. Deserved lead.

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
bring back the nsl

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

I just bought flights to melbourne for the FFA cup.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
what the drat hell, did I miss a game??

gently caress

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

dj_pain posted:

I just bought flights to melbourne for the FFA cup.

I'm very torn about this ffa cup final because I need both teams to somehow lose.

I'll settle for a Sydney win as long as it is a 1 nil off of a spectacular vukavic deflection into cahill for an own goal. Match to end with 7 players each and all managing staff sent to the corporate box :colbert:

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I hate the brisbane roar and the bakries

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Byolante posted:

I hate the brisbane roar and the bakries

Have the bakries done something else cheap and spastic today? I know there was talk of the useless spud oar getting shipped to china, and also rumours that Maclaren might be headed down the pipeline to Melbourne victory finishing school because he was offered a lollypop for his contract extension

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Tongues posted:

Have the bakries done something else cheap and spastic today? I know there was talk of the useless spud oar getting shipped to china, and also rumours that Maclaren might be headed down the pipeline to Melbourne victory finishing school because he was offered a lollypop for his contract extension

Those, also refusing to pay Henrique, aka the man who won us 2 grand finals, so he went to adelaide.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Ah yep yep that would have me hosed off as well. Did you get a membership? I don't know if I'd want to send any money to those cunts, unless I could somehow tick a box that sends it straight into jmacs bank account.

They've so far spread the talent pretty well throughout the league - ange, kruse, kosta, bes, bratten, donachie, henrique is the making of a pretty loving solid squad actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Tongues posted:

Ah yep yep that would have me hosed off as well. Did you get a membership? I don't know if I'd want to send any money to those cunts, unless I could somehow tick a box that sends it straight into jmacs bank account.

They've so far spread the talent pretty well throughout the league - ange, kruse, kosta, bes, bratten, donachie, henrique is the making of a pretty loving solid squad actually

I haven't got a membership since the not paying the stadium fees debacle left me wondering if the club would get wound up and holding off on giving them money. This year I have stuff on on Friday nights so most weeks would be a wasted seat.

• Locked thread