Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I'm pretty sure I know who Jason Todd would play as.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Okay fine but what if you tickled Black Bolt

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

He would pin you down and tickle the hell out of you back. No escape. Dude's super strong.

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!

:iceburn:

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.
Super Powers (2016) #1

Electric_Mud
May 31, 2011

>10 THRUST "ROBO_COX"
>20 GOTO 10
GI Joe A Real American Hero 234

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

robziel posted:

Anyone recognize that sheet music?

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

robziel posted:

"Come see half of what you're missing"

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

robziel posted:

Boy, I hope that's a loading zone in front of Evil Supplies, I don't wanna carry everything across the parking lot.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Ygolonac posted:

Boy, I hope that's a loading zone in front of Evil Supplies, I don't wanna carry everything across the parking lot.

You don't have to carry anything if you don't want to. ES has a low cost Ship-to-Lair option.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Lobok posted:

You don't have to carry anything if you don't want to. ES has a low cost Ship-to-Lair option.

I've been burned on this type of thing before, read the fine print to see if there is any volcano surcharge.

Electric_Mud
May 31, 2011

>10 THRUST "ROBO_COX"
>20 GOTO 10

Ygolonac posted:

I'm sure they'd be happy to send some Battle Android Troopers to help you load your vehicle

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Dr. Teethstraighter is a pro level callback. It's still Larry Hama writing this, yes?

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

I've been burned on this type of thing before, read the fine print to see if there is any volcano surcharge.

Surcharge or not, their next-business-week shipping to all moon-bases can't be beat!

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

DigitalRaven posted:

Surcharge or not, their next-business-week shipping to all moon-bases can't be beat!

Yeah, but if you're not there, they make you fly all the way to the depot.

It's all a scam to make you pay for the teleportation premium service.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Bah! I tried that once and sat in my swamp cave all day, then checked and the lazy delivery man said he'd come by but nobody was home and I had to go all the way across town to get my package, and when I got back there were some decidedly un-terrorized teens having a dance party in progress! I'd had no time to prepare my stalking routine because I spent so long complaining to the manager! I mean I still managed to strangle them all naturally, but what about next time?

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

techknight posted:

Super Powers (2016) #1

Oh my god I love it

Electric_Mud
May 31, 2011

>10 THRUST "ROBO_COX"
>20 GOTO 10

Nipponophile posted:

Dr. Teethstraighter is a pro level callback. It's still Larry Hama writing this, yes?

He sure is :)

techknight posted:

Super Powers (2016) #1

I love Alfred's glasses.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Alfred "The Hitman" Pennyworth.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Gaz-L posted:

Alfred "The Hitman" Pennyworth.

The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

techknight posted:

Super Powers (2016) #1

Just wanted to mention that Art Baltazar is the best guy to meet at cons. Everyone should have one of his $1 crayon sketches. My friend asked for Wolverine, and got a naked, hairy Wolverine, with one set of bone claws, a set of adamantium claws, smoking a cigar. I got Batcow and Robin Robin.

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011

Lone Wolvie & Chris

Marvel What The–?! #4

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Holy poo poo, that's beautiful.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Took me a minute to understand it's Chris Claremont in the cart.

Brilliance.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

Suleman posted:

Lone Wolvie & Chris

Marvel What The–?! #4

Reminds me of one of my favorite death scenes in comics, the showdown with Communist leader Gus Paul in Flaming Carrot #11:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
A whale?

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Batman's personal hell is his parents dead in an alleyway filled with whales and bees

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"Yes father," said Bruce Wayne, sipping his Big Gulp,"I shall become a whale."

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Batman with wet t-shirt action.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Jerusalem posted:

I shall wear the symbol of the whale. It shall rise up from the back of my pants just as the tail rises from the sea.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

I shall wear the symbol of the whale. It shall rise up from the back of my pants just as the tail rises from the sea.

Now the Joker REALLY has a boner for him!

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Nov 28, 2016

joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.

Jerusalem posted:

If that had happened in Odyssey, it wouldn't have made me bat an eyelid compared to the rest of the book.

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

I am offended by your ham, sir.

Suleman posted:

Lone Wolvie & Chris

Marvel What The–?! #4

Genius. I stand in awe.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

ImpAtom posted:

I guess I need to get Renew Your Vows.

I just did yesterday. Holy heck this is good. All of it, even the semi-grimdark stuff. Why? Because it makes sense! It isn't just for the sake of being edgy but because of character development, just how drama should be.

And the cute stuff is super duper cute and awesome.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

evilmiera posted:

I just did yesterday. Holy heck this is good. All of it, even the semi-grimdark stuff. Why? Because it makes sense! It isn't just for the sake of being edgy but because of character development, just how drama should be.

And the cute stuff is super duper cute and awesome.

Yeah, I was pleased with it. It could get worse but at least the first issue is a big flippin' middle finger to the concept of "you can't have drama with married characters."

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
Defeating the big bad at the end with a pun was pretty great, too.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Why Luke, I've never noticed what beautiful eyes you have.

Power Man & Iron Fist #55

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

biracial bear for uncut posted:

Defeating the big bad at the end with a pun was pretty great, too.

We're not talking about that we're talking about the ongoing.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

From Reborn #2 about a woman who's died of old age and wakes up as a young warrior with everyone she's ever know cast in battling good and evil sides of a fantasy kingdom.

From today's Batman Annual in a story about Alfred training Ace: The Bat-Dog, some background Adam West style detective work.

also,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Teenage Fansub posted:

From today's Batman Annual in a story about Alfred training Ace: The Bat-Dog, some background Adam West style detective work.

Batman so focused on his villains doesn't notice Alfred's slow motion dog attack :(