Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Crabominable endured three times against the champion and wiped out half of his team after his incineroar kicked two of my mon's rear end. Friendship power is epic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My family: I'm thankful for close friends and family, the continued comfortable living we are blessed to experience, and all the people in our lives that enrich the human experience.

Me: [while rolling my eyes] Im thankful for Happiny's awesome encounter rate in Hauo'li City. Pass the stuffing.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

In Training posted:

My family: I'm thankful for close friends and family, the continued comfortable living we are blessed to experience, and all the people in our lives that enrich the human experience.

Me: [while rolling my eyes] Im thankful for Happiny's awesome encounter rate in Hauo'li City. Pass the stuffing.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

gently caress my av's good. you mad e a good av, pablo

Lol thanks man I'm glad you like it. Anyway I've only played a couple of hours of Moon so far but I love it, this is the first Pokémon I've put any significant time into since Blue

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I got everything on the first island or I have all the preevolved forms so. 100% alola dex here I come.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I really liked gen 1, 2 and 3, and 4 was okay, but I didn't like 5 as much. Didn't play 6... I was kind of hoping X&Y would go on sale when S&M came out just because skipping a gen feels weird.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I really liked gen 1, 2 and 3, and 4 was okay, but I didn't like 5 as much. Didn't play 6... I was kind of hoping X&Y would go on sale when S&M came out just because skipping a gen feels weird.

I think X/Y are on sale for $20 at a couple stores right now.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Thanks be to YouTube for showing me how to hatch eggs by runnning in circles in front of the nursery

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Pablo Gigante posted:

they are pretty good and at least worth 20$

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Maybe... I like to get 3DS/Vita games digitally

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Thanks be to YouTube for showing me how to hatch eggs by runnning in circles in front of the nursery

Does the twirl count as steps

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

In Training posted:

Does the twirl count as steps

Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib0i_1Nv71Q&t=65s

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh wow. That's awesome

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Once I beat Moon I wanna go back and fill up muh bank before January. Can you put gen one stuff in the bank?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

Once I beat Moon I wanna go back and fill up muh bank before January. Can you put gen one stuff in the bank?

Not until January but if you have the VC version of RBY you will be able to transfer.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The big Eiffel tower plaza thing in xy was great cause you could just stick a coin under the circle pad and leave the 3ds on overnight but this looks even simpler and is right outside the nursery nice

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Like, I never used it but how does the bank work? Is it a 3ds app I download?

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

Yeah. it's $5/year to use though.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

Yeah it's in the eshop. It's free to download but you have to pay 5 bucks a year to use it

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Is there a way I can buy 100 years in advance?

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
Egg route.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Evil Eagle posted:

Yeah. it's $5/year to use though.

That's not bad at all. Can I put Pokémon from every game in there and in January transfer them all to moon? I want a complete World Dex eventually

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Also do you ever get more than the initial boxes in your PC? How do they expect me to catch every Alola poke with just 8 boxes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's only like 300 so it's pretty manageable I think.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

But it does feel incredibly limiting

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
more boxes probably open up once you fill a certain amount like in all the other games

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

wrong thread

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

Also do you ever get more than the initial boxes in your PC? How do they expect me to catch every Alola poke with just 8 boxes

Once 1 Pokemon is in each box more open up.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Evil Eagle posted:

Once 1 Pokemon is in each box more open up.

Awesome

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I used to always sort my Pokémon into different boxes depending on the background (ground Pokémon in the desert box, grass Pokémon in the forest box etc)

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I used to always sort my Pokémon into different boxes depending on the background (ground Pokémon in the desert box, grass Pokémon in the forest box etc)

lol me too. Autism FTW

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

lol me too. Autism FTW

breeding is really fast in this game

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
lonely....

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

my egg eevee has it so my best options for it are flareon and leafeon :cryingwojak:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Speak for yourself, I have 50 abra now.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

my egg eevee has it so my best options for it are flareon and leafeon :cryingwojak:

thinking about making a glaceon

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

just like irl, im too dumb to breed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I don't k ow how to get different eevees and also I don't understand natures or why having 56 Abras is good or whatever lol. Anyone got a guide

• Locked thread