Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
theres no way im ever going to get zenyatta's orb of discord trophy or winston's turret trophy. hanzo's dragonstrike one might be a toughie as well

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

a Loving Dog posted:

theres no way im ever going to get zenyatta's orb of discord trophy or winston's turret trophy. hanzo's dragonstrike one might be a toughie as well

turret one might be easier after the patch drops and everyone's playing Sym. she can drop all 6 of her turrets at once now instead of having to wait for a cooldown after placing 3. Discord seems impossible since it got nerfed though...

edit: the general one for destroying teleporters is gonna be impossible though unless they tweak it so destroying shield generators count too

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

goferchan posted:

turret one might be easier after the patch drops and everyone's playing Sym. she can drop all 6 of her turrets at once now instead of having to wait for a cooldown after placing 3. Discord seems impossible since it got nerfed though...

edit: the general one for destroying teleporters is gonna be impossible though unless they tweak it so destroying shield generators count too

i got that one fairly easily recently in a competitive match. didnt care about winning or losing and just focused on those as sombra. another really difficult one is reapers 3 solo kills with one clip one. ive almost gotten it 3 times :(

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

a Loving Dog posted:

i got that one fairly easily recently in a competitive match. didnt care about winning or losing and just focused on those as sombra. another really difficult one is reapers 3 solo kills with one clip one. ive almost gotten it 3 times :(

they need to change that one, esp since normal people reload after every kill anyway

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Plebian Parasite posted:

they need to change that one, esp since normal people reload after every kill anyway

well itd be no fun if it was just "get 3 kills with reaper"

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

they should change it to like final blows or some poo poo, 100% kills 3 times without your teammates helping is pretty nuts to do with one clip

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
With Christmas around the corner I'm excited for some of that old Blizzard magic with new skins and limited-time lootboxes.... been brainstorming some ideas, if any other Imps have some please feel free to chime in:

- Zenyatta as a snowman .... throwing snowballs!

- Roadhog in a Santa Clause suit -- his hook is a candy cane, and when he activates his ult? "Whose been naughty??"

- Soldier 76 in a classic "Tin Soldier" costume.... need I say more? :D

- "Santa's Helper" Mei, with some skin showing between the hem of her skirt and her tights, with a slave collar around her neck

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Just found out that a 5 stack that I teamed up with about two months ago got super offended when I called D.va "the asian chick" and Lucio "the black guy" jokingly during skirmish. Unbeknownst to me they got all super PC and confused and then refused to play with me. Then I was told they were a mix of races and sexualities and didn't find that kind of terminology funny. I said I thought that was pretty gay and a few minutes later I had to delete a bunch of strangers who wouldn't talk to me anymore from Battle.net.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

net cafe scandal posted:

Just found out that a 5 stack that I teamed up with about two months ago got super offended when I called D.va "the asian chick" and Lucio "the black guy" jokingly during skirmish. Unbeknownst to me they got all super PC and confused and then refused to play with me. Then I was told they were a mix of races and sexualities and didn't find that kind of terminology funny. I said I thought that was pretty gay and a few minutes later I had to delete a bunch of strangers who wouldn't talk to me anymore from Battle.net.

hell, they were right. and you know what else? you just got added to my ignore list

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Grow up.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3777220&pagenumber=934#post466784470 >.>

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Wow... Can't believe he would just steal your post like that. Did he even ask?

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

He's right

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

Wow... Can't believe he would just steal your post like that. Did he even ask?

I wasn't exactly cracking edgey mcedgester levels of racial humor or anything, I was being a little deliberately facetious maybe and purposely obtuse but not purposely offensive.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

I wasn't exactly cracking edgey mcedgester levels of racial humor or anything, I was being a little deliberately facetious maybe and purposely obtuse but not purposely offensive.

remembering the time i was playing comp w/ some buddies and one of them goes "we got travon martin on the point," i look and its winston and we threw the round cause we were all cracking up

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I got 4 golds and a 23/0 rate as Torbjorn on Gibraltar attack just by placing a turret on the payload lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

a brazilian using a smurf account? shocking

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Bobnumerotres posted:

remembering the time i was playing comp w/ some buddies and one of them goes "we got travon martin on the point," i look and its winston and we threw the round cause we were all cracking up
lmao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

the replies to this are incredibly faggy

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

a brazilian using a smurf account? shocking

This game was 200 bucks I ain't smurfing this

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

win

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

Bobnumerotres posted:

hell yea

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

vid of me & the boys slayin rear end last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVnJoB_i5r4

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

in it, voted 5. i remember thinking we were gonna lose that game after the first round but then we started pwnin

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

a Loving Dog posted:

in it, voted 5. i remember thinking we were gonna lose that game after the first round but then we started pwnin

I was fuckin red hot pissed off and let that fuel my gaming.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

lol yeah you can tell im mad/serious whenever i switch to dva

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ran into my first really blatant aimbotter in no limits lol

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

vid of me & the boys slayin rear end last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVnJoB_i5r4

ruthless

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Bobnumerotres posted:

ran into my first really blatant aimbotter in no limits lol

i ran into a zarya that instalocked on everyone, it was extra bullshit since she was always fully fed too

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

goferchan posted:

With Christmas around the corner I'm excited for some of that old Blizzard magic with new skins and limited-time lootboxes.... been brainstorming some ideas, if any other Imps have some please feel free to chime in:

- Zenyatta as a snowman .... throwing snowballs!

- Roadhog in a Santa Clause suit -- his hook is a candy cane, and when he activates his ult? "Whose been naughty??"

- Soldier 76 in a classic "Tin Soldier" costume.... need I say more? :D

- "Santa's Helper" Mei, with some skin showing between the hem of her skirt and her tights, with a slave collar around her neck

the 'yikes!' guy

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Born out of love, my first painting in 30 years.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

[giving my TED talk about how Overwatch saved my life] So I was diagosed with Seasonal Affective Disorder and was ready to give up,

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

rear end posted:

i ran into a zarya that instalocked on everyone, it was extra bullshit since she was always fully fed too

I was playing with grafe and kept killing a Pharah as Zarya and they ragequit after calling me a Scripter for 5 mins.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I played against a wall hacking widow maker but they sucked at aiming so it was kind of funny getting hit the second you left cover but never getting killed.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

I played against a wall hacking widow maker but they sucked at aiming so it was kind of funny getting hit the second you left cover but never getting killed.

thats her ultimate larry

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Bobnumerotres posted:

thats her ultimate larry

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

• Locked thread