Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. VonHugenstein
Feb 16, 2004
They Call Him Monsterrod
Which 2-3 of these should I T2?

Hellstorm, Ancient Tilda, Car Rider, Blackagar Boltagon IV, Gwenpool, Yellowjacket

Main goal at this point is Shadowlands advancement. Have 2 I tickets I have been hoarding too long, another monthly one coming soon but I might save that for Asgard update. Currently leaning BB and either YJ or Ancient One.

Already have T2 Hyperion, Proxima, Sharog, Strange, Silk, Elsa, IF, Carnage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I AM THE MOON posted:

Civil War widow by far, it let's you animation cancel her 6 which helps ab and wb bigly

Quoting for the truth. I own the others and CW definitely does the best for me.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Dr. VonHugenstein posted:

Hellstorm, Ancient Tilda, Car Rider, Blackagar Boltagon IV, Gwenpool, Yellowjacket

Main goal at this point is Shadowlands advancement. Have 2 I tickets I have been hoarding too long, another monthly one coming soon but I might save that for Asgard update. Currently leaning BB and either YJ or Ancient One.

CAR RIDER, tilda Swinton and YJ. I would say Hellstorm but he is god tier at T1. I can solo Wave 15-17 with him at 420 T1.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Yellowjacket first for sure, then it's a toss up between the rest.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS
Car Rider is dope as gently caress and clowns world bosses.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

YJ doesn't need the T2 much imo -- I solo a Loki stage with him without much problem at T1. I'd say car rider or boltagoon since I CAN'T totally solo a stage with either.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
YJ can solo pretty much ANY stage at T2 though. Also Ghost Rider can kinda solo the Universal relays, you just need another decent character to kill the other Ghost Rider in the stage.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

I finally beat shadowlands level 15 :patriot:

Two weeks ago I got to 13 and couldn't progress. Last week I only made it to 12. This week the additions of 6 star Dr. Strange and Hellstorm along with higher gear levels on a couple of crap heroes pushed me over the top and I used the bios to 6 star Ancient One, so I'm hoping to stay here at 15 or improve even more.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Dr. VonHugenstein posted:

I'd say Yellerjacket then Car Rider, but unless you have to T2 someone this very second, pocket them and see what Asgard brings us.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I have 2 T2 tickets and I'm planning to use them on Car Rider and Black Bolt

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
What team do you guys use to built level 1 every time?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Fallorn posted:

What team do you guys use to built level 1 every time?

You mean Shadowlands level 1?

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS
I almost always do floor one with Kamala and two other scrub combats. Get them into a corner with her and she can more or less stun lock them to death.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Giant man and Black Panther but it's kind of a pain in the dick. I save Kamala for later -- solo'ed 8 with her this week.

Also I started keeping track of my teams with a spreadsheet. Send help. :smith:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I do it with this team:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I use GM and Cho'nuff, I'm not pro enough to solo it.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I'm only able to solo it because GM has this obelisk:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

fart simpson posted:

I do it with this team:

I don't have a super obelisk on Giantman like you do so I have to use She-Hulk or Hulkbuster as well.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
Kamala pretty much solos level one for me. They can't outdamage her heal with a decent recovery rate gear.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

fart simpson posted:

I'm only able to solo it because GM has this obelisk:

I never bothered to give GM an obelisk or ISO set so I use him plus Hulkbuster to get it done.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

My GM still has an oldschool 96% recovery obelisk. I like to run GM + Cho because it's the only chance I'll ever get to see Cho's smug victory pose.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
i use t1 white tiger to solo floor 1

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

cho is so bad it's hilarious, even with maxed out skills and 20 gears

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Clawtopsy posted:

cho is so bad it's hilarious, even with maxed out skills and 20 gears
when i started i didn't know much except that loki was good so i worked on building a team for loki and cho has a crit leadership bonus which would be good in other games sooooo

i also have a useless maxed out cho

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Mr. Maggy posted:

i use t1 white tiger to solo floor 1

Wow I didn't even consider that. That invulnerable skill rocks.

Fneeb
Feb 13, 2012
Shadowlands is a harsh mistress, made it up to 13 for the first time after rationing out my roster better and saw a blast relay that would be perfect for the Elsa that I'd managed to save.. Except they have energy reflect so her 6* gibs her before it applies the invuln :( There can't be many other speed chars that have energy attacks right?

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

I think the reflects in Shadowland pierce all barriers. Sharon Rogers owns herself on the Hulks rumble because of it

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Fneeb posted:

Shadowlands is a harsh mistress, made it up to 13 for the first time after rationing out my roster better and saw a blast relay that would be perfect for the Elsa that I'd managed to save.. Except they have energy reflect so her 6* gibs her before it applies the invuln :( There can't be many other speed chars that have energy attacks right?

IIRC some (or all?) webshot skills are also energy. I wish reflect was just "if you use the energy damage stat then energy reflect gibs you, if you use the physical damage stat then phys reflect gibs you" rather than "go to reddit and see if someone's done a spreadsheet for this".

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Clawtopsy posted:

I think the reflects in Shadowland pierce all barriers. Sharon Rogers owns herself on the Hulks rumble because of it

I used Sharon to bust all the hulks yesterday and it didn't reflect back at me?????

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

punchymcpunch posted:

IIRC some (or all?) webshot skills are also energy. I wish reflect was just "if you use the energy damage stat then energy reflect gibs you, if you use the physical damage stat then phys reflect gibs you" rather than "go to reddit and see if someone's done a spreadsheet for this".

PSA: Don't trust this guy.

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011
What's the best ISO set for Ancient Lady?

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Groot, Stark Backing, PoAH, Hawk's Eye

those are pretty much the best sets for everyone btw

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

fart simpson posted:

It's true! Like 3 guys said it on reddit.

(Don't believe me? It's all in the numbers.)

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

The game runs much better on my new iPhone Stebe Edition compared to my >3 year old Android phone

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

fart simpson posted:

It's true for at least Silk's webshot, probably true for the other spiders as well.

Wyrmthang
Nov 30, 2014

As dry as it gets!
Hey all, giving this game a try bcs I love comics and phone games. Loving it so far, so I applied to Doctor Goons with my username same as my SA name. Venom for lyfe!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Thanks, Rathat, for confirming that I own and am always telling the truth.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
The 750 crystal costumes aren't 50% off, only down to 625 like the rest. Too bad, I would have bought a bunch of mediocre ones like Ultron and Thor.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

I would wager there's going to be a new Thor costume in the coming days, anyway. Asgar-themed update, and Thor presently has a fairly unique look in the comics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Goddamn, Bendydick just cleared a stage 9 Rumble without breaking a sweat at 5/3 50

• Locked thread