Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lmao @ any conservative Canadians who believe they have any value to Trump beyond being expendable free labor for the oil sands in the wake of the 2 hour's war in which Alaska becomes part of the contiguous united states

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

i mean when u think of it, what is more of a renegotiation than an armed takeover of the other two participants in the treaty?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Zyla posted:

im zyla nad this is is my favoite tumbler

http://woke-the-gator.tumblr.com/

heres mine

http://songsaboutswords.tumblr.com/post/153588849856/grugz-localstarboy-this-deadass-me-in-30

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Darkman Fanpage posted:

being a nuke wonk is fine and good, it's the being giddy about the possibility of a nuke war that has me concerned.

dunno why today I gotta be graded by prof fanpage
i dont remember signing up for this course!!! the mid term was WHEN?!??!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
its right now bitch. nervous???

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ull get thru this baloogan, just imagine everybody in this thread is wearing pants

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
there will be no curve because all the fatties have been sent to the triggering camps

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
medicine is medicine

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
death is certain

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

survvingn in Trumpmerica

1) play too much Stardew Valley
2) realize that the only difference between you and Shane is his happy ending
3) ????
4) embrace oblivion

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

4) embrace oblivion
nah they gave me skyrim se for free so i'll do that instead

oblivion had such a bad leveling system too

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

logikv9 posted:

death is certain

Given how nuts this year has been I'm willing to bet that death holds a press conference to announce a long vacation.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

cams posted:

I put 130 hours into Skyrim when it came out and tried to load it up and play again earlier this year and learned the harsh truth: Bethesda has never made a game that wasn't terrible.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
news alert: 2016 will be extended until 2020

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

cams posted:

I have tried to play through Oblivion but it's the worst parts of Morrowind layered over painfully generic high fantasy which I find repulsive beyond words

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Epic High Five posted:

ull get thru this baloogan, just imagine everybody in this thread is wearing pants

Posting while wearing pants is v. day crew, and I should know.

I'm really curious to see what'll happen if Carrier or some future company that Trump promises he'll keep in the United States ignores him and relocates anyway. Hard to claim he won if that happens. Didn't he say something about appointing someone to the job of keeping companies in the U.S. full time?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
The worst part is going to be if Trump is somehow a good President. Can you imagine, the stupidest person possible getting elected to run the country and then being good at it? gently caress.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ScrubLeague posted:

The worst part is going to be if Trump is somehow a good President. Can you imagine, the stupidest person possible getting elected to run the country and then being good at it? gently caress.

Imagine if Grant was the same in every way except instead of destroying the KKK, he put them in charge of the DoJ

TRUMP

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

cams posted:

Oblivion to skyrim is like going from ME1 to 2, they took out a lot of the side quests + freeroaming and little backstory things but made a much more playable game. Also oblivion is really ugly

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
im hoping trump will be a great president

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I appreciated that Mass Effect let me keep around Future Space Nazi Wife so that I seemed like less of a xenophobic rear end in a top hat tho

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

trump being a good president is as likely as lennon coming back to life to play "imagine" at his inauguration

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
50 50 chance eityher he will be a good president
or a bad president

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Epic High Five posted:

AS A HOOSIER who has had to deal with Mike "literally stole money from HIV prevention funds to start gay rape and suicide camps resulting in an unprecedented HIV outbreak" Pence let me tell you that an impeachment would be worse in the same way that you can have different sizes of infinity

In the unfortunately unlikely event Trump were successfully impeached and convicted, Pence would be profoundly hamstrung. We don't reach that point without broad consensus his administration is a disaster, including substantial republican support in Congress. That environment does not lead to Pres. Pence having a free hand, it leads to a crippled government.

Pence is an argument against assassination or heart attack, not impeachment.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

I have tried to play through Oblivion but it's the worst parts of Morrowind layered over painfully generic high fantasy which I find repulsive beyond words
i played it when it came out because i loved morrowind and the genre but in retrospect it was very bad. skyrim is loving amazing though. skyrim se runs well on my pos pc and even with the limited mods available, fun as hell. gonna try doing all the content on one dude which is not something i usually do, i like making new characters.

i also picked up the dlc for the witcher and for dragon age inquisition on sale, looking forward to going through those again when the semester is over.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

ScrubLeague posted:

I put 130 hours into Skyrim when it came out and tried to load it up and play again earlier this year and learned the harsh truth: Bethesda has never made a game that wasn't terrible.

I believe this qualifies as a self-own.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

it's not an either/or

there is no toggle for having been a good or bad president

there's a spectrum of poo poo

and trump's looking for a rainbow of new colors at one end

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Kazak_Hstan posted:

In the unfortunately unlikely event Trump were successfully impeached and convicted, Pence would be profoundly hamstrung. We don't reach that point without broad consensus his administration is a disaster, including substantial republican support in Congress. That environment does not lead to Pres. Pence having a free hand, it leads to a crippled government.

"president pence has a mandate to lead america" - paul ryan, after trump's impeachment

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

I believe this qualifies as a self-own.

Anyone who has paid for more than one Bethesda game in their life has eternally owned themselves. I am one of such men,.

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Pence is just as bad or worse than Trump tbh. LGBT issues that Trump doesn't care about are on Pence's hit list

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

logikv9 posted:

"president pence has a mandate to lead america" - paul ryan, after trump's impeachment

pence has a stroke at the thought of a "man-date," paul ryan assumes control

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

cams posted:

i played it when it came out because i loved morrowind and the genre but in retrospect it was very bad. skyrim is loving amazing though. skyrim se runs well on my pos pc and even with the limited mods available, fun as hell. gonna try doing all the content on one dude which is not something i usually do, i like making new characters.

i also picked up the dlc for the witcher and for dragon age inquisition on sale, looking forward to going through those again when the semester is over.

thanks.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

i bet he'll be great in the tragic play sense

like he enriches himself to such a ridiculous degree that he is the wealthiest man alive

but only for 10 seconds before the scope of his fraud is revealed, institutions collapse, and hyperinflation sets in and makes him poorer than he has ever been

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Folks I've been watching the HBO limited series John Adams starring all of the white actors and let me tell you what they don't make statesmen like that anymore.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Kazak_Hstan posted:

I can't imagine any case where Pence takes over from Trump that doesn't lead to the immediate revolt and alienation of the Trumpist faction of voters from the Republican party. Even if he was assassinated, the conspiracy crowd would go nuts saying the Republican establishment was in on it to put one of their own in the White House.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

woah wtf trump is gonna be prez wtf when did this happen

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

its not the 28th yet

cams
Mar 28, 2003

it's rigged dummy

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Oblivion is p much the only Bethesda game that I do not love to this day. The only big problem with them I see is the whining grognards that are attracted to their products

like lmao im gonna take story critiques from a guy who I see playing anime visual novel games

I liked Skyrim a lot because it was really good, and because wizards and magic users are beneath contempt and the Nords agree with this and it definitely feels like magic is a threadbare and persecuted hobby there

the guild quests are dumb tho. i would've respected them more if they had refused to let me be wizard king or whatever because even on their dumb quests i just hit things with my shield until they died and yelled HAH and URRRGGG AAAHHH! a whole bunch

then again I can freeze time and eat 80 heads of cabbage so maybe i am magic?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

pence has a stroke at the thought of a "man-date," paul ryan assumes control

http://i.imgur.com/LjIwkIX.gifv

• Locked thread