Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Am I owning myself if I still have the older 3ds?? Someone said it runs like poo poo on those

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Better Fred Than Dead posted:

Am I owning myself if I still have the older 3ds?? Someone said it runs like poo poo on those

short answer: No. long answer: Buy a new 3ds you drat buffoon.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lucario's pre-evo is an extremely rare encounter in the postgame area, and it will immediately use final gambit and kill itself if you let it move. brutal

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bobnumerotres posted:

lucario's pre-evo is an extremely rare encounter in the postgame area, and it will immediately use final gambit and kill itself if you let it move. brutal

i'd rather die than give you control

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

I agree with the third statement

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pheromosa is insane holy crap. Adding one to my team.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Wingull is my favourite pokemon.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Are you forced to battle the mega beasts/tapus at a certain point, and is that the only time you can?

I just wanna know when I need my abra sync army ready

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

Are you forced to battle the mega beasts/tapus at a certain point, and is that the only time you can?

I just wanna know when I need my abra sync army ready

You are forced to fight Tapu Koko after the Elite 4/Champion battle and the other Tapus are optional after that. Postgame also unlocks a questline that will have you hunting the UBs. Dunno about the Tapus but the UBs still stay in place after you faint them so the quest only progresses after you catch them.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

You are forced to fight Tapu Koko after the Elite 4/Champion battle and the other Tapus are optional after that. Postgame also unlocks a questline that will have you hunting the UBs. Dunno about the Tapus but the UBs still stay in place after you faint them so the quest only progresses after you catch them.

Can you get to a pc between the E4 / tapu koko?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

Can you get to a pc between the E4 / tapu koko?

unfortunately not but i just checked the gamefaqs board and you can rechallenge it if you beat it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah he just hangs out if you KO him

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Melemele 80% and climbing. Although I need to do a bunch of these trade evos at some point. If anybody is around and online later and wants to swap for alakazam and stuff let me know.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

What are the odds of getting a female starter in this game. Im tired of resestting

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Idk why you would need one. You can put any male with a ditto and have a egg

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

What are the odds of getting a female starter in this game. Im tired of resestting

%12,5

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Can you actually catch a female Sandalit? I'm at volcano island two and it's all males

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Can you actually catch a female Sandalit? I'm at volcano island two and it's all males

Second try for me

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

They're fairly rare. My strat was just SOS chain salandits until a female shows up

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Black Baby Goku posted:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I failed a sos chain I was doing because the last wild Pokemon ran out of PP and started struggled itself to death so now I'm making a trevenant with skill swap, trick and harvest so that will never happen again.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

How long was that chain O_o

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

In Training posted:

Melemele 80% and climbing. Although I need to do a bunch of these trade evos at some point. If anybody is around and online later and wants to swap for alakazam and stuff let me know.

I can help, I've got a Kadabra and Graveler I need to evolve myself. 3566-2886-2389

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

How long was that chain O_o

I started it last night and left the 3ds on lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Gah

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
How do you make them send for help

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
i think you just get them to low hp. like catching them, but without throwing a pokeball

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PleasingFungus posted:

i think you just get them to low hp. like catching them, but without throwing a pokeball

This but dont put any status effects on them, seems to lower the chances of it. Also you can use a Adrenaline Orb (you can buy them at any PMC) to make them call way more frequently

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

This but dont put any status effects on them, seems to lower the chances of it. Also you can use a Adrenaline Orb (you can buy them at any PMC) to make them call way more frequently

Cool

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[Screaming from the rooftops] I LOVE POKÉMON!!!!!!!

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

My team after 1 E4 battle:

I'm going to lose

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

My team after 1 E4 battle:

I'm going to lose

The E4 + Champion absolutely do not gently caress around in this gen. And the post game battles get harder from there

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I like the cut of Toucannon's gib

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
If you want female salandits, you can evolve a male eevee into sylveon for cute charm.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

In Training posted:

The E4 + Champion absolutely do not gently caress around in this gen. And the post game battles get harder from there

Now I'm actually getting worried about my ever increasing Ground weakness.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

I made to the champion and he used a stealth rock suicide lead then a tailwind + whirlwind secondary. this is hosed up

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

In Training posted:

cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

I made to the champion and he used a stealth rock suicide lead then a tailwind + whirlwind secondary. this is hosed up

He's a monster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

He's a monster

I beat him! With 58 hp left on Wesker and no potions or revives left. No Exp. Share run complete without any game overs.

• Locked thread