Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Congratulations America!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton?

Hates freedom!

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

New season 12 trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVmAjkmZpJY

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Guy Mann posted:

Last season had an episode shot entirely in first-person, an episode shot in a (fake) single take, and a finale that almost killed Danny Devito. If they're just doing it for an easy paycheck they're still putting more effort into it than almost every other sitcom out there.

Thanks for this post because it reminded me I did in fact see the last season.

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

drunken officeparty posted:

New season 12 trailer

COME INSIDE AND TAKE YOUR DICKS OUT FOR MONEY

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

drunken officeparty posted:

New season 12 trailer

Hell yes! Also, great song choice.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

"The uploader has not made this available in your country" is the most infuriating and stupid thing I can ever read on a youtube link (because I don't read the comments)

Konsek
Sep 4, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Jerusalem posted:

"The uploader has not made this available in your country" is the most infuriating and stupid thing I can ever read on a youtube link (because I don't read the comments)

Yeah, this kind of thing is ridiculous. Region locked media is such an outdated concept and will only drive people to piracy or apathy.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I feel like Glen looks rougher in the show than he does in real life. I wonder if it's a make-up choice or something

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

It's so stupid; why in God's name would you want to STOP people watching an ad for your product? Is the idea to try and make them not want it or just for them not to know it exists until you decide that they're allowed to know? Becuase, hate to break it to them, but the internet actually exists nowadays...

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
It's probably some legal thing where some channel in another country has the broadcast rights for the show and if FXX made that video available worldwide, that channel would get pissed off that they aren't getting exclusive rights to everything.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Jerusalem posted:

Does the one in this link work?
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/11/21/always-sunny-philadelphia-season-12-red-band-trailer

I don't have a youtube account so it said I couldn't watch it unless i signed in bc of mature content so i just googled it

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I ended up going to youtube and searching for the trailer myself and found this link which worked :shrug:

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
Dennis' gesture and expression at 0.42 are perfect

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Cojawfee posted:

It's probably some legal thing where some channel in another country has the broadcast rights for the show and if FXX made that video available worldwide, that channel would get pissed off that they aren't getting exclusive rights to everything.

It's this. Same reason Sunny isn't on Netflix in Canada; a local distributor has exclusive broadcast rights and tried (and failed) to operate a competing streaming service.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

The usual idiotic bullshit, as expected.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Jerusalem posted:

I ended up going to youtube and searching for the trailer myself and found this link which worked :shrug:

Thanks Jerusalem. That one worked for me. :)

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
So uh, does hilltop keep their gate unlocked? How are all these different people getting in?

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Jerusalem posted:

You can get around that by downloading any video like that with a site like Keepvid.com or ClipConverter.

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

moist turtleneck posted:

So uh, does hilltop keep their gate unlocked? How are all these different people getting in?

I think Maggie, Sasha and that teen girl got in because Charlie left the gate open again probably off bashing zombie rats.

Mac is also supposed to give everybody who enters an ocular pat-down but he and Jesus has been disappearing a lot lately...

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

KinkyJohn posted:

Mac is also supposed to give everybody who enters an ocular pat-down but he and Jesus has been disappearing a lot lately...

Mac is seriously the worst security guard ever.

Just let Kate, Sawyer and Ben's kid right into the reprogramming chamber

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Sometimes I wonder if our lives are more valuable than the zombies', you know what I mean?

emanresu tnuocca fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Nov 22, 2016

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
I'm very excited for "The Gang Goes To The Waterpark"

Because as a premise, it reminds me of earlier seasons.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Sometimes I wonder if our lives are more valuable than the zombie's, you know what I mean?

Yeah... they are.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Oh hey it looks like Cricket is turning his life around. :unsmith:

Fake Edit: However this is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia :unsmigghh:

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Konsek posted:

Yeah, this kind of thing is ridiculous. Region locked media is such an outdated concept and will only drive people to piracy or apathy.

something cool I learned recently, replace 'tube' with 'pak' in the url. voila.

can't wait to see how the gang reacts to life in trumps america

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
Frank will love it. Dennis will think it is terrible but secretly like it. Mac will think it is great but secretly hate it. Dee will hate it. Charlie will make some sort of nonsensical statement.

Cricket will somehow get his life back together because of Trump being president.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
Trump in the white house is as close as were gonna get to having frank reynolds in office

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
We're gonna have to wait to season 13 to get actual president trump references, imo.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

David D. Davidson posted:

Oh hey it looks like Cricket is turning his life around. :unsmith:

Fake Edit: However this is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia :unsmigghh:

Did you watch a different trailer or something? Like he asks if they want to smoke PCP and you think he changed his life around? lol.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

i flunked out posted:

Trump in the white house is as close as were gonna get to having frank reynolds in office

Can't wait for Trump to get lost, wind up leading a Chinese tour group, exclaiming, "Yeah, and in room is where I like to bang my whoores!"

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Mike and I, we go down into the war room, and first thing we do is to preserve our clothes is we take all our clothes off; we get totally naked!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

i flunked out posted:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

emanresu tnuocca posted:

We're gonna have to wait to season 13 to get actual president trump references, imo.
Hearing them talk about saying stupid poo poo to get on TV makes me think that's coming from an episode riffing on 2016 campaign stuff.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
Maybe they'll try running for district comptroller again.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

FELD1 posted:

Maybe they'll try running for district comptroller again.

Dennis: "Guys guys guys! I have news! I'm running for comptroller again!"
Dee: "But I thought you said you'd be a glorified accountant and hate math?"
Dennis: "Yeah, but that was before my plan."
Dee: "Your plan to make less than a teacher?"
Dennis: "Shut up, bird."
(the Gang except Dee start laughing)
Dennis: "No, I am running, and when I win, which I will because I always win--"
(Now Dee starts laughing)
Dennis: "--I will then go to the local college and hire a college intern who will do all my work!"
Mac: "But won't you have to pay the intern?"
Dennis: "That's the best part. They need an internship to graduate, and they get paid in college credits!"
Mac: "Brilliant!"
Charlie: "Free work, dude!"
Frank: "What could possibly go wrong?"

The Gang Abuses an Internship

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

mojo1701a posted:

Dennis: "Guys guys guys! I have news! I'm running for comptroller again!"
Dee: "But I thought you said you'd be a glorified accountant and hate math?"
Dennis: "Yeah, but that was before my plan."
Dee: "Your plan to make less than a teacher?"
Dennis: "Shut up, bird."
(the Gang except Dee start laughing)
Dennis: "No, I am running, and when I win, which I will because I always win--"
(Now Dee starts laughing)
Dennis: "--I will then go to the local college and hire a college intern who will do all my work!"
Mac: "But won't you have to pay the intern?"
Dennis: "That's the best part. They need an internship to graduate, and they get paid in college credits!"
Mac: "Brilliant!"
Charlie: "Free work, dude!"
Frank: "What could possibly go wrong?"

The Gang Abuses an Internship

They already did the "exploit free labor" thing.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

I just want another episode about Frank & Charlie's living situation. It fascinates the poo poo outta me.

I mean not in the bed, it doesn't fascinate anything outta me into the bed

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

You mean you don't want to know more about the crevice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

PittTheElder posted:

You mean you don't want to know more about the crevice?

I do but not via excretions from mine own body