Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Sold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
The Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls price was corrected on the Neptunia social media. It's supposed to be 30% off.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Are The Arland Atelier Trilogy Plus good ports?

And is there anything to do in Ar nosurge outside of diving into girls?

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

They have some performance issues like most vita versions of ps3 games but they're fine.

Ar no surge is a pretty good vn with a mediocre game attached to it. you can get through the game parts super fast on normal because of the way the encounter system is designed though

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
The Arland ports get all the DLC from the PS3 games and at least in the case of Rorona+ it got a complete overhaul from the original Rorona and an extra story at the end that involves time travel.

thorsilver
Feb 20, 2005

You have never
been at my show
You haven't seen before
how looks the trumpet

How's Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir? It's on Black Friday sale here for £11.99 and I'm tempted.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

thorsilver posted:

How's Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir? It's on Black Friday sale here for £11.99 and I'm tempted.

Its super good although I played the ps4 version so maybe get someone else to chime in on the performance on vita

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

It's way good and I thought the Vita version ran just fine.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

thorsilver posted:

It's the best game VW have ever made and there are zero performance issues on Vita.

In other words, buy, buy, buy.

thorsilver
Feb 20, 2005

You have never
been at my show
You haven't seen before
how looks the trumpet

Thanks folks! That's all I needed to hear, buyin' it right now :)

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Which game should I play to completion before I start another

Digimon Cyber Sleuth

It;s a fairly short RPG, with a lot of Depth/time sink in the Digivolving mechanic, so you can complete it in like 30 to 40 hours and move on. And to make it go a bit faster/easier figure out how to make these Digimon as soon as possible:

Lilithmon, Mastemon, Ulforce Veedamon, WarGreymon

Some of those aren't available until late game, but they pack a punch. Also look out for Sakuyamon, who is easy to get early and can cancel enemy buffs with her special skill, which has helped me on a lot of bosses.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

The actual best Digimon is PlatinumSukamon.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Anora posted:

It;s a fairly short RPG, with a lot of Depth/time sink in the Digivolving mechanic, so you can complete it in like 30 to 40 hours and move on.

It's hosed up that 30-40 hours can be considered short for an RPG.

Andrast fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Nov 25, 2016

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Andrast posted:

Well, there's no NG+ :v:

strategery
Apr 21, 2004
I come to you baring a gift. Its in my diper and its not a toaster.
Bought XCOM vita and legitimately impressed that it is the same game as enemy within but portable. A few minor issues regarding loading sounds before animations play sometimes and such but overall, it is a great way to play the game.

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

I'm loving Dragon Quest Builders since picking it up yesterday. Reminder that it's still $20 from Amazon.

strategery
Apr 21, 2004
I come to you baring a gift. Its in my diper and its not a toaster.

zenintrude posted:

I'm loving Dragon Quest Builders since picking it up yesterday. Reminder that it's still $20 from Amazon.

Its kinda crazy its less than 300mb.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Really Pants posted:

The actual best Digimon is PlatinumSukamon.

best poo ever

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

zenintrude posted:

I'm sick of PS4 ports being PSTV incompatible :argh:

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Andrast posted:

trails of cold steel is like 20+ hours longer than that if you're ignoring stuff

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Alder posted:

Well, there's no NG+ :v:

Why do some games still do that? FFS.... That's like the 1 weakness of persona 2.

mpyro
Feb 9, 2003

'Cause I live and breathe this Fillydelphia freedom

CrashCat posted:

I'm sick of PS4 ports being PSTV incompatible :argh:

Mod it and use the whitelist.

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers
As of Sunday/Monday HENkaku doesn't spoof the PSN store for 3.63 anymore :(

Not sure what to do now since I'm still itching to get P4G digitally and have other games I haven't installed. And I don't have a PS3 which supposedly has a working bypass.

Andrigaar fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Nov 26, 2016

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Andrigaar posted:

As of Sunday/Monday HENkaku doesn't spoof the PSN store for 3.63 anymore :(

Not sure what to do now since I'm still itching to get P4G digitally and have other games I haven't installed. And I don't have a PS3 which supposedly has a working bypass.

You could just buy the game and then just pirate it to get it onto your system. You own the game anyway so who cares.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

mpyro posted:

Mod it and use the whitelist.
Possibility I guess, but I have been putting off mucking around with the second unit and OCMA. And sometimes they still make a call of some sort that crashes anyway. I suppose I'll get around to loving with it some day.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
odin sphere does put a good taxing on the battery if you have a older vita.

mpyro
Feb 9, 2003

'Cause I live and breathe this Fillydelphia freedom

CrashCat posted:

Possibility I guess, but I have been putting off mucking around with the second unit and OCMA. And sometimes they still make a call of some sort that crashes anyway. I suppose I'll get around to loving with it some day.

The game does work on the pstv. Just tried it.

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Recommended by 10 out of 10 Aragami

How often do the Trails of Coldsteel games go on discount?

leper khan
Dec 28, 2010
Honest to god thinks Half Life 2 is a bad game. But at least he likes Monster Hunter.

Txn posted:

How often do the Trails of Coldsteel games go on discount?

not often
https://psprices.com/region-us/game/119504/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Cold Steel is worth full price. All Trails games are. Buy them so Falcom can make more.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Saoshyant posted:

Cold Steel is worth full price. All Trails games are. Buy them so Falcom can make more.

Also buy them so Xseed can put them all out in english.

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Recommended by 10 out of 10 Aragami

Saoshyant posted:

I know that Falcom games are worth the full price, I was just hoping that I wouldn't have to buy them at full price and suddenly get a heavy discount afterwards. I hate when that happens.

Thanks!

Delusibeta
Aug 7, 2013

Let's ride together.

Txn posted:

I know that Falcom games are worth the full price, I was just hoping that I wouldn't have to buy them at full price and suddenly get a heavy discount afterwards. I hate when that happens.

Thanks!

Fair warning: while Xseed tends to be fairly tight when it comes to sales, NISA is not. Don't be too surprised if Cold Steel 2 gets a 30%+ discount on the EU PSN store before the end of the year.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

wait for around christmas if you're desperate for a sale. if there's gonna be a sale this year after the black friday stuff is done, it'll be then

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
No Cyber Monday memory card deals :(

Also the 8GB used is now over MSRP used at gamestop unless you pay for the Pro membership.

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.
I like TiTS FC but god drat is it slow. I've put it down twice for other more speedy games.

Delusibeta
Aug 7, 2013

Let's ride together.

Dehry posted:

No Cyber Monday memory card deals :(

Also the 8GB used is now over MSRP used at gamestop unless you pay for the Pro membership.

At this point, when it comes to memory cards it's import a 64Gb card or nothin'. Hell, when it comes to Vita hardware in the US, it's already import or nothin'.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Delusibeta posted:

At this point, when it comes to memory cards it's import a 64Gb card or nothin'. Hell, when it comes to Vita hardware in the US, it's already import or nothin'.

The past few years there was usually a half off sale for the 16 and 32 for $20 and $40 respectively. I was hoping to snag one of those as opposed to importing.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

All we know is she's called
The Hunter

Dehry posted:

The past few years there was usually a half off sale for the 16 and 32 for $20 and $40 respectively. I was hoping to snag one of those as opposed to importing.

They can't rightly have a sale on something they don't have any stock of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

Got a random delivery today: Steins;gate 0. Totally forgot about it, but I loved the first one!