Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
come on you bayern mens do a thing pls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
no don't

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

ephex posted:

come on you bayern mens do a thing pls

:agreed:

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
This is getting tasty

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

good

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

cool and good even

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

ephex posted:

nice match imo
Yeah, that was fun to watch as an almost neutral.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Healbot posted:

Dude, you keep confusing video games with real life, stop that.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!
What did Ribery do when he got that yellow? I swear to God it was something deserving a red again without even having seen it, but of course he won't get punished for it.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

How are the sugary drinks team in first place?

Still better than Bayern

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Torrannor posted:

Sorry to burst your bubble.

I must've missed the cursor on Dortmund players in ball possession or some weird Eastern German lad blitzing the pitch, so you definitely did not win this, the boys down there did.

Healbot fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Nov 19, 2016

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Having said that, I had to work late today, which led to this loss, sorry Carletto.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

I just watched the replay and holy gently caress. I knew a goal was coming but not from there.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Wrong German thread

Anyway I'll take Brause ruining football over another Bayernsieg any day of the week.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

So who has been the stand out players for Leipzig? They've obviously spent money but I'm not too familiar with any of their players.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
The standout for Leipzig is ~the team~. I haven't watched any of their matches but they are either performing on the upper limit of what they can do on a streak of good form similar to what Leicester did or they have some really good scouts who were able to find really good players with huge potential and the perfect mix of journeymen to help them prosper. It's baffling.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
As much as I dislike that weird collection of plastics and ad men, them doing this well is pretty cool.

e: i forgot neo nazis.

GhostDog
Jul 30, 2003

Always see everything.
Proud to be Leipzig-Jäger Nummer Eins.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Pretty crazy that there are 5 teams on places 3-7 with 21 points.

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

Hi thread, I bought some tickets on viagogo for the Bayern-Wolfsburg match on 10 Dec. The tickets are meant to be in block 341, apparently part of the away section. Is there anything to be aware of there, special entrances and the like?

Also, is viagogo a huge scam? Hopefully not!

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I don't understand how you can root for Energy Drink plastics. I mean I know it's cool to hate on Bayern and Werder still has some unsettled bills with them from the 90s, but rather them than some lovely bought together set of plastics. RB belong to loving PL and not into Bundesliga, same with those SAP shits.

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!

ephex posted:

He would be their 14th manager in six years lol

Well, joke's on you! Bierofka will be the new coach so there won't be a 14th manager. HAH!

:(

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

TheDoublePivot posted:

Hi thread, I bought some tickets on viagogo for the Bayern-Wolfsburg match on 10 Dec. The tickets are meant to be in block 341, apparently part of the away section. Is there anything to be aware of there, special entrances and the like?

Also, is viagogo a huge scam? Hopefully not!

I've never been to the away section, but all the entrances and sections and the like are pretty well documented. If you're having trouble, just ask one of the stewards there.

Viagogo itself is fine. There's always some risk with these second-hand sellers, but usually it shouldn't be a problem.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

AlexF posted:

Well, joke's on you! Bierofka will be the new coach so there won't be a 14th manager. HAH!

:(
Why go small with Bierofka when Klinsmann just became available? :v:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Running some advanced stats here with the kicktipp numbers: 12 people kicktipped Dortmund to win 37-3, total. That's an average tipp of 3.083-0.25. Since Dortmund conceded 4 goals against Legia loving Warschau, this means that Dortmund's Real Condeded Goals / Kicktipp Average Conceded Goals (RCGKACG) quotient is 16, which means that Dortmund are worse than Legia Warschau as far as I can tell. Ufcked up if true

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Smirr posted:

Running some advanced stats here with the kicktipp numbers: 12 people kicktipped Dortmund to win 37-3, total. That's an average tipp of 3.083-0.25. Since Dortmund conceded 4 goals against Legia loving Warschau, this means that Dortmund's Real Condeded Goals / Kicktipp Average Conceded Goals (RCGKACG) quotient is 16, which means that Dortmund are worse than Legia Warschau as far as I can tell. Ufcked up if true

has science gone to far???

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
The LHATEODD (laughs had at the expense of Dortmund's defense) was very high, though!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Ha-ha-H-S- äääh... B-V-B!

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Pretty bizarre stuff. It's also a dumb rule that you can't correct such a mistake short of using up one of your three substitutions. In the end, it worked out all right.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Hamburg - Bremen is gonna be a lot of fun in a two bad teams kind of way imo

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

Nouri out imo.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Yeah Nord-derby is good fun so far, hope Werder win at the end, I don't want an other season like the last where I have to pray until the last match.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Weidenfeller is so loving terrible.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Reset Smith posted:

Weidenfeller is so loving terrible.

The Schalke forums are pretty strange about this. A lot of people said that Bürki's absence would make Dortmund stronger, since Bürki is apparently a bad goalkeeper and Weidenfeller a lot better... :confused:

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

Torrannor posted:

The Schalke forums are pretty strange about this. A lot of people said that Bürki's absence would make Dortmund stronger, since Bürki is apparently a bad goalkeeper and Weidenfeller a lot better... :confused:

Bürki was a bit shaky in his earliest games and Weidenfeller used to be pretty good, but yeah, that's obviously changed.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Just realised we won't be having a proper Herbstmeister this season, boo!

Also came across the table from 10 years ago and it is so insanely different from now. Stuttgart on top with Schalke and Werder runners up, Nürnberg in sixth and Gladbach getting relegated. Half the teams are not even in the league any more (Stuttgart!, Nürnberg, Bochum, Hannover, Bielefeld, Cottbus, Aachen) or made the trip to 2.Liga in the meantime (Frankfurt, Hertha, Gladbach). Feels like a different world.

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.
And now go back even further and rememer a time when Carsten Jancker was the best the Bundesliga had to offer.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I remember Karlsruhe in the 1. Bundesliga with a certain Adrian Knupp playing for them, been a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I met my first Leipzig apologist irl yesterday, it was bad

• Locked thread