Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Arghy please change your avatar
nothing wrong with it imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

cinci zoo sniper posted:

nothing wrong with it imo

I didn't say there was, also all of your opinions are terrible.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
some1 call the burn ward

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

michigan has a coach named Harbaugh and a player named Darbaugh

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I'm weary of calling east Germany industrialized when communism was installed just between the war and the soviets stealing everything that could be moved

still it was more so than about any other country.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Badger of Basra posted:

what does it mean to win D&D

Getting banned, then you're finally free

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

PupsOfWar posted:

michigan has a coach named Harbaugh and a player named Darbaugh
Taco Charlton
Jake Butt
Amara Darboh

Michigan has some great names

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
A Real Headline

UM’s Taco Charlton: ‘I love tacos all the time’

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Homework Explainer posted:

i got quite a few pms from non-insane posters/thread lurkers telling me they appreciated the discussion or were learning a lot. so, again, i don't care what the arch liberals of d&d think

do you think i'm invested enough in how fake-rear end opportunist "leftists" view me in the online that i'd make up pms

this thread is a good one today

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
"Definitely, it's always Taco Tuesdays, it's Taco Tuesdays on Thursdays, it's a lot of tacos," said Charlton, who enjoys using the taco emoji on social media. "I'll try to be a Taco Tuesdays on Saturdays this year, and the next level you've got the Sundays and Mondays. Right now, I'll definitely take those Taco Tuesdays. It's a great thing to kind of build off my name.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

A Real Headline

UM’s Taco Charlton: ‘I love tacos all the time’

hell, same

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

"Definitely, it's always Taco Tuesdays, it's Taco Tuesdays on Thursdays, it's a lot of tacos," said Charlton, who enjoys using the taco emoji on social media. "I'll try to be a Taco Tuesdays on Saturdays this year, and the next level you've got the Sundays and Mondays. Right now, I'll definitely take those Taco Tuesdays. It's a great thing to kind of build off my name.

i... i want to be taco charlton when i grow up

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trgf13YSJTw

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

I have the PMs to prove that the people support me regardless of what the liberal mainstream forums posters say.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

kustomkarkommando posted:

I have the PMs to prove that the people support me regardless of what the liberal mainstream forums posters say.

appreciate the congrats

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

the silent majority have had enough

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

the silent majority have had enough

Well, duh, given Trump's election.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

are the 5-star movement fascists?

I thought the italian fascists were called lega nord now

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

I am Matoi Ryuko, Arch-Liberal of the dadchat cabal!!! The rite of initiation shall now commence!!!

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Capitalist pigs in human clothing!

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

PupsOfWar posted:

Can't they both be?

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I am Matoi Ryuko, Arch-Liberal of the dadchat cabal!!! The rite of initiation shall now commence!!!

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

woah who knew it was possible to roll one's eyes this hard

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

woah who knew it was possible to roll one's eyes this hard

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

PupsOfWar posted:

Nah not really, they are a populist anti-corruption grab bag of ideas that are staunchly critical of the EU and pro-protecting social services but are all for public sector pension reform to smash clientism.

They are obsessed with direct democracy, at the start all their policies where decided by online polls of the membership and elected reps signed an oath saying they swore to implement anything voted on by the membership. They may have backed away on that one though

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

MS5 don't like political parties in general and claim they operate outside of a left-right dynamic, a bit like the various Pirates

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

MS5 don't like political parties in general and claim they operate outside of a left-right dynamic, a bit like the various Pirates

Seems like everyone who claims this is a moron

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Badger of Basra posted:

Seems like everyone who claims this is a moron

Pretty much

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Political parties are bad! We the people! Ban political parties and make everyone run as an independent so that people truly deserving can be elected like STEM majors and logical rational actors

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

A third position, if you will

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

I think local elections should be partisan but no one at work agrees with me

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Irish politics was and remains dominated by disdain for the idea of a left-right dynamic and the two main parties insist they transcend it, polls continualy show that the vast majority of Irish people consider themselves centrists. FF used to be disdainful of even publishing election manifestos considering the idea to be a little bit too strident

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Political parties are bad! We the people! Ban political parties and make everyone run as an independent so that people truly deserving can be elected like STEM majors and logical rational actors

Yeah the founding fathers were dumb af

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
tacos are bourgeoisie

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

PupsOfWar posted:

the Nega-Lords

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

The Lego-nerds

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
the dread masters of the inverse dimension

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Badger of Basra posted:

I think local elections should be partisan but no one at work agrees with me

the true reason for "nonpartisan" elections always seems to be not having to admit that a given area is so heavily towards one party that only one party runs.

only democrats or republicans running in a partisan election: gauche
the same thing but they're not marked d or r: you can pretend you're all like so open minded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

I used to be a Lego nerd

• Locked thread