Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Swan Oat posted:

the only civilization good for the world, is the human hive in alpha centauri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_hrYz_2uAk&t=35s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

we're doomed in 2018

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

Avshalom posted:

anti-semitism imo

she says as she eats christmas ham

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

rear end struggle posted:

she says as she eats christmas ham
when i was about 17 and had just started to keep kosher in earnest, we did a christmas and my goy aunt brought a ham for the non-observant family members. she glazed and baked it herself and everything. when it was done she placed it in the fridge to cool, as you do. unfortunately nobody had told her that home-baked ham sweats, and on that first night it produced enough fluid that it overflowed the shallow plate it was resting on and soaked the rest of the fridge's contents, including the carefully kosher salads, in cold briny ham juice

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Avshalom posted:

when i was about 17 and had just started to keep kosher in earnest, we did a christmas and my goy aunt brought a ham for the non-observant family members. she glazed and baked it herself and everything. when it was done she placed it in the fridge to cool, as you do. unfortunately nobody had told her that home-baked ham sweats, and on that first night it produced enough fluid that it overflowed the shallow plate it was resting on and soaked the rest of the fridge's contents, including the carefully kosher salads, in cold briny ham juice
i barely need to edit this to make it about randler losing his virginity

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Hot take: a vuvuzela is a digeridoo for people who aren't woke yet

Discuss

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.
lo mein is good and nice to eat

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Swan Oat posted:

lol at the idea of facebook and google somehow objectively figuring out what definitely counts as fake news, and censoring it. that determination is and always will be extremely ideological.

folks, it turns out every media outlet that criticises the democrat party is funded by the kremlin

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Pirate Radar posted:

Hot take: a vuvuzela is a digeridoo for people who aren't woke yet

Discuss

Digeridoos were shamelessly appropriated by white culture decades ago. The instrument for woke people is the bullroarer

MizPiz fucked around with this message at 10:09 on Nov 27, 2016

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

people are talking about the gilmore girls a lot all of a sudden, whats the deal?

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Swan Oat posted:

people are talking about the gilmore girls a lot all of a sudden, whats the deal?

there's a sure-to-be-bad reboot coming

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

merry exmarx posted:

It came out on Friday. And people are upset about Rory getting hit by a car while crossing the street to reunite with Logan just before it fades to credits.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
atheism plus

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

here's what's up

the ideal of all these chapo/cspam white people are volkerballs

absolutely none of them have been able to convince vb to be a less lovely poster

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

you think homework explainer even knows how to make breakfast let alone talk to a dude that works in a factory

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

breakfast is one of our most important meals

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

there are plenty of easy topics to talk to factory workers about, such as sports, or weather, or the dang minions

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

Avshalom posted:

cold goy water

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

Swan Oat posted:

there are plenty of easy topics to talk to factory workers about, such as sports, or weather, or the dang minions

explain a revolution as football

we'd be full communist in a month

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

merry exmarx posted:

jihadism is political correctness and social justice taken to its logical extreme.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Volkerball posted:

jihadism is political correctness and social justice taken to its logical extreme.

And apparently just a little bit worse than tumblerism.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

does anyone know anything about modi taking a bunch of money out of circulation in india? it seems like a bad idea, but.... i am not an economist?

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
I'd also like to point out that this is obviously a wrong thinker chart, because Full Communism isn't mapped on the same coordinate as ideal society. :colbert:

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

we're doomed in 2018

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

hmm just realized that i will be 30 in six months..... great........

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Berke Negri posted:

here's what's up

absolutely none of them have been able to convince vb to be a less lovely poster

Wow

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Swan Oat posted:

does anyone know anything about modi taking a bunch of money out of circulation in india? it seems like a bad idea, but.... i am not an economist?

It was a bad idea op

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

rear end struggle posted:

explain a revolution as football

we'd be full communist in a month

its true football is a good conversation topic when talking to unknown blue-collars

you can't just talk about football though, you've gotta talk about dadball

pretend to get real mad when a team throws the ball more than 10 times in a game

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Berke Negri posted:

here's what's up

Have they tried yelling at him? Or turning his name into a meme?

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

PupsOfWar posted:

its true football is a good conversation topic when talking to unknown blue-collars

you can't just talk about football though, you've gotta talk about dadball

pretend to get real mad when a team throws the ball more than 10 times in a game

passing the football distributes the yards equally

mike leach is a true communist :ussr:

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

all sports are inherently communist becaues the workers, being the means of production themselves, have already seized the means of production

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

i cannot wait to sleep through the houston football texans losing to the san diego chargers, later today

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
See that wide receiver who hasn't gotten a single catch all game? Not very good, but he does his job. He's been out there, running routes, putting the work in. And when the ball comes his way, he's gonna catch it and nobody's gonna expect it and break for 50 yards.

Communism works the same way.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

passing the football distributes the yards equally

mike leach is a true communist :ussr:

actually I think you'll find passing expropriates yardage from the workers for the benefit of the bourgeois quarterbacks

watch plays that are essentially rushing touchdowns by tavon be credited as touchdown passes from geno

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

the true communist offense is the triple-option

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
It's funny watching you guys try to like sort out how to talk to normal people.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
should i bring up an episode of friends????

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

actually the most communist offense is probably the A-11, wherein all men are empowered to run and catch

but, like communism itself, the A-11 has been hounded into irrelevance by liberal institutions that fear its success

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Volkerball posted:

It's funny watching you guys try to like sort out how to talk to normal people.

It's all about slurring your speech and interjecting "git'r done", right?

• Locked thread