Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Nyaa posted:

When you are like Baal with his ticket 5 stars pull.

If I can do it with Rin I can use my quartz for Gil and be the happiest

...That will not happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.

Shrug, Parvati Sakura might be a thing in this scratch as well.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
RIP my wallet.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Another AOE archer. :geno:

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Fuuuuuck there goes my wallet, I need a 5 star archer and Rin is the best. I can only hope that Sakura Parvati isn't next.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Nyaa posted:

Another AOE archer. :geno:

Yeah, I'm gonna skip this one because I already have Gil and still really need a nice Lancer, Assassin, and Rider.

By the way, how is Shirou Amakusa compared with Jeanne as a Ruler?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Ytlaya posted:

By the way, how is Shirou Amakusa compared with Jeanne as a Ruler?
He's really bad damage wise even with his spammable NP, but he is the only one with a np that AOE wipe enemy buffs. Useful in specific situation, useless elsewhere.

Jeanne is good tank. Perform hilariously well solo.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Nov 25, 2016

Dante Logos
Dec 31, 2010

Nyaa posted:

He's really bad damage wise even with his spammable NP, but he is the only one with a np that AOE wipe enemy buffs. Useful in specific situation, useless elsewhere.

Jeanne is good tank. Perform hilariously well solo.

Boo...got him as my first card in a 30 quartz pull. Got excited.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Dante Logos posted:

Boo...got him as my first card in a 30 quartz pull. Got excited.
At least you need him in the next event for the rarest loot boost.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Rin's cool, but what I really want is Bazett. :(

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

MonsieurChoc posted:

Bazett possessed by Aífe to complete Cu's harem

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

MonsieurChoc posted:

I would go bankrupt for Bazett

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I finally got a Kaleidoscope, but I'm not sure if it's actually better in most cases than my Halloween Petite Devil (which has 50% charge to begin with and +20% generation). 50% generally seems enough for me to get an NP charged by the last round when grinding, and I imagine I could make up the additional 30% easily over a longer fight.

edit: I'm also not sure how my Prisma Cosmos (8% each turn) fits into this equation. I'm sure it would be better over a really long (10+ turn) fight than Kalaeidoscope, but I'm not sure how it compares with something that increases NP generation by a percent. It's also almost fully charged (if I get one more it'll increase to 10% each turn, which seems really good).

Ytlaya fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Nov 26, 2016

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Ytlaya posted:

I finally got a Kaleidoscope,
Halloween is better for serious fight since you only use the np at third stage. Kaleidoscope is there for normal grind or servant that can self-charge the 20% but can't instantly do the 50% AND you only want that servant to fire the np once and be done with.

Prisma is only good for the longest fight and rarely better than Kaleidoscope if you can't fire the NP for the second time with the help of Prisma. It's good for stall team or RULERS because they can TANK.

In some case, NP charge/Quick up is better for servant with high charge rate.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Nov 26, 2016

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Freak Futanari posted:

I would go bankrupt for Bazett

Same

I'm tempted to roll for Ishtar Rin, but I already have Arjuna as my 5* AOE Archer. Probably no need for two divine crazies for me.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'll roll for her because why the gently caress not. I skipped Amakusa so I have plenty of quartz.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

I just had the Kairi CE trigger four times in a row. It was Angra, alone, with no hp. I mean, he still lost when he died a fifth time, but that felt great.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I'm rolling, my only gold AoE Archer is Atalanta and Kuro is pretty good for a single target.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Compendium posted:

Same

I'm tempted to roll for Ishtar Rin, but I already have Arjuna as my 5* AOE Archer. Probably no need for two divine crazies for me.

Considering Rin's overcharge effect is Buster Up she's probably better than Arjuna.
Also depends on her skills, of course, but I bet they'll be good.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I'm saving quartz for Enkidu too and a probably hopeless rate up for Zerker Cu

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn

Ytlaya posted:

I finally got a Kaleidoscope, but I'm not sure if it's actually better in most cases

Start using Waver and marvel at how amazing it is to hit max NP with just his attack and defense buffs.

Kyte posted:

Considering Rin's overcharge effect is Buster Up she's probably better than Arjuna.

Not exactly a high bar to clear anymore. :v:

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

BlitzBlast posted:

Start using Waver and marvel at how amazing it is to hit max NP with just his attack and defense buffs.

This is how I farm QP dailies.
Zerkalot and Raikou with K-scopes, and a friend Waver to top up the last 20% for each. Lance NP turn 1, crit down wave 2 and Raikou NP wave 3, without getting screwed on command cards it's usually an easy 3-turn clear

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

I wish I had aoe zerks that didn't have a trash np

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
i hope the new years gacha this year has a guaranteed 5 star gacha because all the money i was saving for moving in with my girlfriend and getting married to her just got freed up

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

It probably will, but at this point there are so many 5*s you've got a pretty poor chance at getting the waifu you want.

RIP.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

BlitzBlast posted:

It probably will, but at this point there are so many 5*s you've got a pretty poor chance at getting the waifu you want.

RIP.

i'm pretty experienced with not getting the waifu i want so thats ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Freak Futanari posted:

i hope the new years gacha this year has a guaranteed 5 star gacha because all the money i was saving for moving in with my girlfriend and getting married to her just got freed up

Aww man, that's sad. :(

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

All five stars is good just from their stat alone.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Nyaa posted:

All five stars is good just from their stat alone.

Nightingale?

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Nightingale has a good niche as Buster support.

You want a lovely 5*, look at vanilla Arturia.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Aumanor posted:

Nightingale?
Well, she's a support type... But yes, her buster boost skill is one of the highest in game that also last three turn and stacks on top of being a berserker. Although it's certainly worth more to boost other servant to have much higher damage.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Nov 27, 2016

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Thinking about it, I'd also pay money for Ryougi Shiki. I'm mad I missed the event/special gacha.

Edit: Going through Camelot, thanks to the half-AP thing going on. I don't feel like making fun of Arash right now. :smith:

MonsieurChoc fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Nov 28, 2016

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hnnYid7vvw

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Well, 360 gems, 15 tickets and one troll Atalanta pull down. Time to attempt on my alt account.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I also had a saber Lancelot spook me in between the 11 rolls and 7 tickets I just burned through

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Hello Rin.

Also hi second copy of Vlad and Beowulf.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Trying to install the apk on a Huawei P8 lite and getting an "analysis error"(or something along these lines, translated from Polish) message, anyone knows what's up with that?

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

So reddit's saying that Rin's skillset is:

1st: ATK+ Crit DMG+
2nd: 30% NP Gain at level 1, so probably 50% at rank 10
3rd: Delayed ATK+ buff after 1 turn, 3 turn cooldown at rank 10

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Rin's animations are kinda eh. I thought the game moved on from the era of "all three cards are just arrows, extra attack is the archer jumping up and firing diagonally" Archer animations. Arts is a body slam, I know.

Jeanne Alter Santa Lily's are pretty meh too, though her Extra attack is adorable. Get hosed Amakusa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
No Ishtar. I did get two Serene Moments, at least.