Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
greetings, "man." i like your erm, greasy shirt. it's nothing to be ashamed of I M O. say, how about that pizza at the petrol station down the street. i didn't have the courage to buy a piece, but the smell didn't even make me gag, so it seems pretty nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.
i taught my cousins what the word pogrom meant at thanksgiving, so im pretty sure i know how to talk to the common man

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Volkerball, are you still in the market for a toaster?

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Swan Oat posted:

i taught my cousins what the word pogrom meant at thanksgiving, so im pretty sure i know how to talk to the common man

how did this come up

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Formel Eins Weltmeister: Nico Rosberg

gently caress yeah

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

quote:

Its camera can use object recognition to automatically identify 20 different items—and eventually, the camera will be able to tell if a sweet potato is whole or diced, matching up the perfect, auto-cook recipe as a result

wow thank goodness its 2016 and we have finally figured out a way to tell what different foods are, and how to cook them

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

Badger of Basra posted:

how did this come up

somehow narendra modi came up (???????????????????) and i said that his inaction during the gujarat pogrom, was bad,

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
ratatouille, except instead of rodents its robots, and instead of heartwarming messages about heart and talent, its yet another mugging of the working class

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

the moral of the story is, dont invite me to anything

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Swan Oat posted:

somehow narendra modi came up (???????????????????) and i said that his inaction during the gujarat pogrom, was bad,

Badger of Basra posted:

how did this come up

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Swan Oat posted:

this is very specific thanksgiving talk

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

all i remember is that it happened when we were watching the washington dallas game

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

a perfect family meal ruined by your angry uncle getting drunk and flipping over the table while loudly screaming that kashmir is indian

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

A 62-year-old racing car enthusiast who lives in a Loire valley chateau, Fillon promises radical reforms to France's regulation-encumbered economy, vowing to roll back the state and slash government's bloated costs.

christ

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

kustomkarkommando posted:

a perfect family meal ruined by your angry uncle getting drunk and flipping over the table while loudly screaming that kashmir is indian

i'm dying

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

everyoen in my family is white and like a billionth generation american so i cant think of a good reason any of this came up, sorry, i live alone with my two cats and read about politics all day

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

Badger of Basra posted:

A 62-year-old racing car enthusiast who lives in a Loire valley chateau, Fillon promises radical reforms to France's regulation-encumbered economy, vowing to roll back the state and slash government's bloated costs.

christ

congratulations to marine le pen

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Hot

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

lmao

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

lol

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Swan Oat posted:

congratulations to marine le pen

merci pour les congrats

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/CharlesFinch/status/802549990451073024

we dont tek kindly to racial intolerance round these parts, boy

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

he's not wrong

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

triple repost

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i guess the subject of india is very tangentially related to thanksgiving

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i washed vanya yesterday and as soon as he was out of the tub he ran off and rolled in the dirt, but he still smells like soap so it's okay

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Tiler Kiwi posted:

i guess the subject of india is very tangentially related to thanksgiving

yeah, loving india not being where we thought it was. thanksgiving should be about bombing india for not being right across the atlantic.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

Volkerball posted:

https://twitter.com/CharlesFinch/status/802549990451073024

we dont tek kindly to racial intolerance round these parts, boy
that's sweet pat him down for a suicide vest just to be safe

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

i hate mondays

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Badger of Basra posted:

christ

car enthusiasts everywhere are terrible

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I think the French are allowed to complain about government bureaucracy and economic mismanagement given their history.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Volkerball posted:

I think the French are allowed to complain about government bureaucracy and economic mismanagement given their history.

yeah but you're an idiot who can't understand basic math

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Badger of Basra posted:

yeah but you're an idiot who can't understand basic math

.223=5.56, what's not to understand

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
a whiney pissboy lost the F1 world championship after trying his best to be a dickhead and some people are actually upset about it

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Pirate Radar posted:

a whiney pissboy lost the F1 world championship after trying his best to be a dickhead and some people are actually upset about it

any driver should do the same thing imo. but he lost the championship because he is a worse racer and a disgrace to his proud nation.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Volkerball posted:

any driver should do the same thing imo. but he lost the championship because he is a worse racer and a disgrace to his proud nation.

If I were Vet or Ves I would have refused to pass and taken 3rd or 4th instead of let Ham back Ros into the pack just to run up his gamerscore WDC points

Sports are about sports, deliberately slacking off is not sports

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Pirate Radar posted:

If I were Vet or Ves I would have refused to pass and taken 3rd or 4th instead of let Ham back Ros into the pack just to run up his gamerscore WDC points

Sports are about sports, deliberately slacking off is not sports

sports are about using strategies to score the most points.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
you're advocating for a world where deliberately crashing into your opponent is not a valid strategy. i can't support such nonsense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Volkerball posted:

sports are about using strategies to score the most points.

Sports are about sports

"gently caress the rules I want to win" sounds like my idea of what work is

• Locked thread