Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Grittybeard posted:

This is pretty pathetic.

I'm being 100% serious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

corn on the cop posted:

I'm being 100% serious.

Honestly don't care, you're joking about riding the Cowboys coattails or you're serious about it. Either is painfully awful for any team in the NFL, but particularly for any NFC East team.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Grittybeard posted:

Honestly don't care, you're joking about riding the Cowboys coattails or you're serious about it. Either is painfully awful for any team in the NFL, but particularly for any NFC East team.

lmao who cares

I hate the rest of the NFC East but it's fun that the entire division is playing above .500 ball

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I don't hate any teams in the whole league. They're all full of hardworking athletes who have dreams. Except the Steelers

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Doltos posted:

lmao who cares

I hate the rest of the NFC East but it's fun that the entire division is playing above .500 ball

If there's one guy here who wears Giants blinders who has an unimaginable hatred in his heart for other NFC East teams I would have put money on you Daltos. It's like I don't even know you anymore.

Davecrazy is our only hope.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Grittybeard posted:

If there's one guy here who wears Giants blinders who has an unimaginable hatred in his heart for other NFC East teams I would have put money on you Daltos. It's like I don't even know you anymore.

I have and will never be a Giants homer. I'm a Football Realist.

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013

Grittybeard posted:

I think that its more that all of the teams in the division have multiple rings and a great history of success with tons of Hall of Famers, except for the Eagles. They are the little brother that always acts tough and pretends to be tough but in reality they are the runt of the litter.

Its an NFC East thing, you wouldn't understand.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

gently caress every non eagle, especially division rivals, but gently caress them all. Except the Flaccos who are cute and good minus loving Suggs

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
except for the Eagles. They are the little brother that always acts tough and pretends to be tough but in reality they are the runt of the litter.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm sorry you're a fan of a bad team friend, I hope life with Eli/two of the worst owners in all of sports treats you like piss

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013

10-1

goodnight bud

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Cheap Trick souvenirs posted:

I'm sorry you're a fan of a bad team friend, I hope life with Eli/two of the worst owners in all of sports treats you like piss

:lol: nice av

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

the redskins will win the superbowl

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

The giants went 3 and out against the Browns. Imagine how fun this thread will be if they lose

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

blue squares posted:

The giants went 3 and out against the Browns. Imagine how fun this thread will be if they lose

us giants fans sure are gonna be steamed!!

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
the NYFG are the only team that could give the Browns their only win and also win the super bowl.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Gay Horney posted:

the NYFG are the only team that could give the Browns their only win and also win the super bowl.

Well they have been known to tack a "1" on a record on the way to a SB win

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
I hope every other NFCE team dies in a fire. A horrible fire, that burns slowly and painfully

but seriously, after years of NFCLEAST LOL and THE NFCE IS TERRIBLE STOP GIVING THEM PRIMETIME GAMES it's nice to shove it back in everyone's face as a whole

The hate divides us, yet it binds us together and makes us strong

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Febreeze posted:

I hope every other NFCE team dies in a fire. A horrible fire, that burns slowly and painfully

but seriously, after years of NFCLEAST LOL and THE NFCE IS TERRIBLE STOP GIVING THEM PRIMETIME GAMES it's nice to shove it back in everyone's face as a whole

I agree with this whole sentiment 100%.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

Shinjobi posted:

I agree with this whole sentiment 100%.

:agreed:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

CyberPingu posted:

Eh, this is probably more likely than Agholar catching 3 passes

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
It's a shame they didn't geographically re-align the Cowboys out of the division and replace them with the Patriots.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
Ravens, IMO.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

blue squares posted:

I don't hate any teams in the whole league. They're all full of hardworking athletes who have dreams. Except the Steelers

you're a good poster and I like you

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

a patagonian cavy posted:

you're a good poster and I like you

He's not but he's right.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Help me nfc east goons which scenario is funnier:

1) Skins miss the playoffs because of their tie
2) Giants collapse down the stretch and miss the playoffs despite being 8-3
3) Cowboys collapse down the stretch and lose the division/miss the playoffs entirely somehow
4) Eagles win out but miss the playoffs because the Buccaneers win out too.

I am sure that one of these will happen but I'm not sure which is the funniest.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Febreeze posted:

gently caress the NFC East. Long live the NFC East.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I don't know that any of those will happen, but if one were to happen, it would be the Giants losing out.

Redskins have a favorable schedule for the rest of the season.

Cowboys are definitely not missing the playoffs.

Philly 100 percent won't make the playoffs (at this point i'm not convinced we'll win a single divison game, let alone 3)

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

axeil posted:

3) Cowboys collapse down the stretch and lose the division/miss the playoffs entirely somehow

Least likely so easily the funniest possible outcome

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY NFC EAST GAMES IN PRIMETIME HOW ABOUT AFC NORTH *ravens and steelers finish 17-14 after 4 quarters of lovely offensive play* OR NFC WEST *seahawks come back with 45 seconds left to beat the cardinals in a thrilling 7-3 victory* OR EVEN THE loving AFC SOUTH *titans and colts put up a combined 80 points and somehow make it boring*

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Doltos posted:

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY NFC EAST GAMES IN PRIMETIME HOW ABOUT AFC NORTH *ravens and steelers finish 17-14 after 4 quarters of lovely offensive play* OR NFC WEST *seahawks come back with 45 seconds left to beat the cardinals in a thrilling 7-3 victory* OR EVEN THE loving AFC SOUTH *titans and colts put up a combined 80 points and somehow make it boring*

I think we should have more AFC West primetime games.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Doltos posted:

You missed a hell of a game last night.

Surprisingly given the way the first half went.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Grittybeard posted:

You missed a hell of a game last night.

Surprisingly given the way the first half went.

That game sucked, Justin Houston and Von Miller got to feast on crappy offenses with lovely QBs that could barely get the ball past 30 yards without putting their entire body into it.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Look all I'm saying is that the NFC East should get every primetime slot and that should be in a contract of some sort, preferably written and bound like the necronomicon

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Eagles may deactivate Nelson Agholor tonight or limit snaps.

Jordan Matthews will be used more primarily on the outside and Paul Turner will be the slot.

Interesting.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

axeil posted:

#4 PLUS the Cowboys lose to the Chiefs in the Super Bowl

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

axeil posted:

1 and 4 can happen simultaneously which would be utterly hilarious.

Giants finish 12-4, only losing to the Eagles
Eagles finish 11-5
Washington finishes 10-5-1

Bucs finish 11-5

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

axeil posted:

It's this.

dest
May 28, 2003

9/9/99
Never Forget
Grimey Drawer

axeil posted:

As unlikely as that may seem today, having lost the final win-and-in game from 2011-2013... I'm going to be nervous until the playoff birth is clinched.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

dest posted:

As unlikely as that may seem today, having lost the final win-and-in game from 2011-2013... I'm going to be nervous until the playoff birth is clinched.

Fivethirtyeight gives the Cowboys a >99% chance of making the playoffs

• Locked thread