Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Starshark posted:

Do you know that 70% of all Americans believed that Saddam was behind 9/11? Makes you think.
Wonder how much of those 30%s overlap.

Because I know I sure as hell would have said GWB had a higher death toll than Stalin just to gently caress with the pollster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
Nobody wants juries to be filled with white supremacists.

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat

Reminder: Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by over 2 million votes.

For that cartoon to be accurate slightly more than half of the jury should be voting for her, while the ones voting against are given extra votes.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
I'm pretty sure Dubya killed a lot more millennials than Stalin did, so yeah.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Observer:

"Philip Hammond and the cost of Brexit - Chris Riddell on the chancellor’s autumn statement"

Sunday Telegraph:

Fidel Castro obituary: revolutionary icon finally defeated by infirmity of old age

Independent on Sunday:

Sunday Times:

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Trapezium Dave posted:

They didn't say the magic words. :colbert:

looking forward to heaven's reboot of Jurassic Park featuring Jesus as Dennis Nedry

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Okay, if Stantis tries to ape Cul de Sac, the knives are coming out.

Anyway, have an old Telnaes about Trump's private meeting with the media.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Cloud Potato posted:

Independent on Sunday:

What kind of dr seuss smoke sucker tube is that oh god it's a hand.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Bit late, but
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgo7FNg_dzU&t=510s

also, not a political cartoon, but I liked this illustration for an article about nazi symbols and alt-right.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Somfin posted:

Man, Evil Thoughts in a bottle. The possibilities. I wonder if there are any cocktails that use it?

Murder magazine. I would subscribe, if only for the photography

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

I love that half these guys celebrating Castro's death probably loving looove Cuban cigars and happily violated the embargo to get them.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Castro dying turns a bunch of people into ash and skulls? What?

Also is that supposed to look like Cuba?

Ramirez is really Ramirez about this "visual metaphor" gizmo.

Stevoblunt
Mar 12, 2008

Oh my god, you stupid loving rear end in a top hat. This wasn't just people who had a take that you didn't like on events that actually happened, it was literal made up bullshit. poo poo like Obama is a Muslim, or Obama wants to kill you with his Obamacare death panels. To act like CNN is the same as some fake news site on Facebook is just beyond the pale, even for shitheads like Lester.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Garrison posted:

They say deaths of famous people happens in threes. I have some suggestions in this cartoon for the other two.
A murdering, despicable tyrant named Fidel Castro is dead. He inflicted communism on Cuba, which he and his brother ran with an iron fist.

Castro lived to an overripe old age. Many dictators live long lives because they love power. Gollum in “The Lord of the Rings” couldn’t die as long as he possessed the Ring of Power. Even when he lost it he couldn’t die because he still lusted for the ring. It’s the same principle with tyrants. Some years ago I read a biography titled “Mao, The Unknown Story,” written by Jung Chang. When Mao was finally about to die, he resented it mightily. Not necessarily because he feared death. What he really resented was losing his power. He absolutely loved it. He was obsessed with power. So was Castro.

The globalist cabal includes old men such as Henry Kissinger, George Soros, David Rockefeller and many more. All these ancient creatures cling to life, power, influence and money. It’s as if they want to hang around long enough to see their globalist dreams come true.

The war criminal known as Henry Kissinger is a notorious figure who pushes the New World Order. He has contempt for humanity—he considers most people to be ‘useless eaters.’ Rockefeller is over 100 years old and worth many billions of dollars. He’s had multiple heart transplants. He’s more a ghoul than a human being. He’s proud to be part of a secret cabal bent on dominating the world. Or it could be he knows he can’t take his many billions of dollars with him, so he’s decided to stay on Earth permanently. Soros persistently pumps money into strategies that bring strife and division to America. He thinks a broken America can be made to accept the new world order—with Soros being one of those in charge and administering it. Currently he’s busy funding those who want to challenge Trump’s legal election.

What these people want is collectivism for humanity. It can also be called communism. They don’t really care what it’s called as long as humanity is united and enslaved under their whip. The cabal is getting more desperate which makes them more dangerous. They want to shut down free speech on the Internet. They know their propaganda arms known as the mainstream media are being held in contempt by most Americans.

These monsters can’t live forever and people are waking up.

Don’t rest in peace, Castro. You certainly don’t deserve it.

For more on Fidel Castro, listen to this excellent video by Stefan Molyneux:
~farrrrrt~

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

quote:

Gollum in “The Lord of the Rings” couldn’t die as long as he possessed the Ring of Power.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

I'm all for Kissinger going into a volcano.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Your White Knight Trump picked Kissinger as part of his transition team, you sparkling poo poo sundae.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

posting is magic

that's lazy even for Garrison but yes Kissinger can go straight in the bin

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Honestly I'm surprised he didn't depict Castro as dying because Manly-Man Trump foiled his plans to normalize relations with the US.

Volcanic Vents
Mar 28, 2009

Ben Garrison posted:

Rockefeller is over 100 years old and worth many billions of dollars. He’s had multiple heart transplants. He’s more a ghoul than a human being.

But let me tell you why Peter "refresh my life with millennial blood transfusions" Thiel is an awesome and not-ghoulish exemplar of America made great again

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Abyssal Squid posted:

you sparkling poo poo sundae.

I'm stealing this for use in life in general.

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
I think Ben Garrison thinks that the NWO are a bunch of really old dudes on cargo trolleys in a big chamber, a la The Strain. I don't understand his thing for George Soros.

(Aside from the obvious)

OldMemes fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Nov 27, 2016

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Volcanic Vents posted:

But let me tell you why Peter "refresh my life with millennial blood transfusions" Thiel is an awesome and not-ghoulish exemplar of America made great again

The multiple heart transplants thing is also fake.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
Dear lord I am sick of Garrison. I've seen some of my friends from college take his views recently and are huge Trump "Give him a chance" people. It's just really depressing. They then dropped Soros is the devil backing Clinton unironically and I knew that he had turned completely... :smith:

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
Taylor Jones has a lot to say about Fidel.

While the world watched in horror as Finland sank into the sea, India used the diversion to quickly take over the entire middle east.

You're next, Greg!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Haley got a bangin' body.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Sandpuppy posted:

You're next, Greg!

If I could draw I would make two grim reapers playing tic tac toe on with one of them putting an X or O over the mom's face. Maybe have the other one moving to mark off Jan because gently caress Jan.

Republicans fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Nov 27, 2016

Kopijeger
Feb 14, 2010

Sandpuppy posted:

While the world watched in horror as Finland sank into the sea, India used the diversion to quickly take over the entire middle east.

Denmark apparently flew off into space, and what is that between Germany and Poland?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Kopijeger posted:

Denmark apparently flew off into space, and what is that between Germany and Poland?

die Merkelwall, so luxurious it can be seen to space

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Does anyone think there will be money in heaven? Does anyone think that some people will have more than others in heaven? Will the concept of private property even make sense in heaven? But a communist goes to hell, explicitly for doing communism. That devil isn't saying poo poo about let me introduce you to our political prisoners gulags or whatever.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Satan is supposed to be the King of Hell. People really do love the whole "thing that I think is bad = other thing I think is bad" thing regardless of how little sense it makes, huh?

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

https://twitter.com/Hamartolus/status/802947053122883584

Ted Rall Twitter puppet account spotted.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

"I hope people I disagree with in politics die and also they're as bad as an actual dictator." - Ben Garrison.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

posting is magic

Ularg posted:

"I hope people I disagree with in politics die and also they're as bad as an actual dictator." - Ben Garrison.

Garrison's as thick as pig poo poo but he's right about Kissinger, who is worse than an actual dictator and who should die at his earliest convenience

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure

idgi what does this have to do with maus at all
that was a good book.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

Garrison's as thick as pig poo poo but he's right about Kissinger, who is worse than an actual dictator and who should die at his earliest convenience

Every time I get reminded that Kissinger is still alive I'm like "loving how? Dude is like a thousand years old." Granted he's 93 so he's unlikely to last much longer. It is truly amazing how long spiteful old white men seem to last in America. It's like enough hatred and anger will make you immortal.

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

smug n stuff posted:

idgi what does this have to do with maus at all
that was a good book.

Even discounting Tod Rool, Maus has alot of bizarre detractors

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I'm just ignorant on the subject I guess. I just find wishing death on people who aren't outright murders distasteful. Even if they're horrible people I would have to fight a cognitive dissonance with myself to accept that or accept something bad about myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Ularg posted:

I'm just ignorant on the subject I guess. I just find wishing death on people who aren't outright murders distasteful. Even if they're horrible people I would have to fight a cognitive dissonance with myself to accept that or accept something bad about myself.

Kissinger is an outright murderer.

• Locked thread