Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

Never Forget:

https://twitter.com/KellyannePolls/status/787045742900875265

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

rear end cobra posted:

Im still vaultin for Bolton

Bolton would've been funny just so people would think Trump hired the rear end in a top hat from Game of Thrones and really only be half-wrong.

I have to ask, how much of a difference does a cabinet pick really make? For Secretary of State in particular, the President sets foreign policy - who they want to be friends with, who they want to pressure - so the SoS is just meant to carry it out. Dubya picking Powell wasn't any sort of limit on the Iraq War and despite Powell's protests he still blew up his credibility shilling manufactured intel at the U.N..

If Trump picks Romney or Giuliani or Gary Busey then the only difference I can imagine is their competency and enthusiasm, not what they'll be directed to do. I don't think picking one over the other will signal Trump's foreign policy intentions since he doesn't think far enough ahead to have intentions.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i wonder what its like to be a living meme like ed balls

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

thanks for the link to that post, im right now reading the election night stuff

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

wait is trancers that movie where some old dude makes out with 18yr old Helen Hunt? I think I've seen that one. That's the only thing I remember.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Excelzior posted:

he adds peas

:ssh: and corn

what the gently caress

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

nooooo

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

mike12345 posted:

wait is trancers that movie where some old dude makes out with 18yr old Helen Hunt? I think I've seen that one. That's the only thing I remember.

yes, Tim Thomerson makes out with Helen Hunt

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Baloogan posted:

thanks for the link to that post, im right now reading the election night stuff

its weird cuz if u like me n dont remember ur posts its like reading ur own posts as a diff guy n its weird n stuff

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Ed Balls timeline here:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2016/11/27/strictly-come-dancing-2016-week-10-sunday-results-will-ed-balls/

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
the late edwin ballslthorpe

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

mike12345 posted:

thats all any of is will remember later too i bet

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Oiled and Ready posted:

Found this rare Jeb! that i never seen b4, enjoy

is that a first edition?

strictly come ed balls

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

bowie, cohen, prince, castro, and now ed balls. 2016 is a tough year

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Pook Good Mook posted:

Not in loving contained systems.

How's JC Penny doing with that idiotic thought process?

i was alluding to that yeah

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

curiosity got the better of me and i actually looked it up and it appears that jeb putting pea in his guacamole was part of a smear campaign, however upon review of his recipe i noticed he isn't adding any acidity to his guacamole, which results in both dullness and short shelf-life, which explains a lot about his primary run

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Oiled and Ready posted:

*looks at self*

gently caress

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Oiled and Ready posted:

nah this was posted before except it had goatse on the monitor

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Spoondick posted:

curiosity got the better of me and i actually looked it up and it appears that jeb putting pea in his guacamole was part of a smear campaign, however upon review of his recipe i noticed he isn't adding any acidity to his guacamole, which results in both dullness and short shelf-life, which explains a lot about his primary run

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

this was the best scene in trancers 2 other than "jack deth, the only man i ever had sex with", for those who fell asleep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoXkrB5VHEU&t=75s

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Jazerus posted:

is that a first edition?

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Al! posted:

probably the one that wants to kill muslims the least???

Willard "Mitt" Romney just wants to gently caress the poor; all the others want to gently caress the poor and bomb Muslims. This makes Willard "Mitt" Romney, ironically enough, the lesser of several evils.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

agreed... but... limes

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Thump! posted:

Stop freaking out you dumb shits, the cities still exist, and they have shitloads of votes to count

looks like this dope...

...got schooled

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Lemon in guac sounds real gross.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

you will be missed, right and honorable Ed Balls :cry:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
soemtimes guac gives you lemons

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Ohio for Trump, oh my god

JT Jag posted:

And there goes Ohio

JHomer722 posted:

gently caress YOU OHIO

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
when 2016 ends we all die

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Some nice Trumpenreich :arzy: material for the milk crew, or for the Trump crew a reason to grab the popcorn when Ryan and McConnell try to start poo poo with Trump

quote:

To me more important is taking care of the people that really have proven to be, to love Donald Trump, as opposed to the political people.

And frankly if the political people don’t take care of these people, they’re not going to win and you’re going to end up with maybe a total different kind of government than what you’re looking at right now. These people are really angry. They’re smart, they’re workers, and they’re angry.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/802972944532209664

wew

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Oiled and Ready posted:

Some nice Trumpenreich :arzy: material for the milk crew, or for the Trump crew a reason to grab the popcorn when Ryan and McConnell try to start poo poo with Trump

"they're smart, they're workers, and they're angry"

i mean two out of three ain't bad

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

it's happening

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

This can't be real

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i'm the voter fraud but it's okay because i still won

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

mightygerm posted:

This can't be real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

haha i knew he could never let the popular vote thing go

• Locked thread