Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lawman 0 posted:

Say after me:
President Infowars

Goblins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Oiled and Ready posted:

Illegal immigrants are not Americans because the word American means, at least to me, American citizens. Clinton is a criminal who broke the law, and if she isn't she will not be put in jail just hassled yet again. There is no current plan to implement internment camps or even to ban Muslim immigrants except those from volatile nations. There is nothing unconstitutional about a religious test on immigrants, those protections begin only once they are within US jurisdiction.

His base is now sufficiently large and center-right enough that he has already reversed on torture use, the two most liked aspects of Obamacare, and his initial decision to not put through the lobbyist ban in his transition team. He will soon save millions of lives by ending the conflict in Syria and returning control to the Assad regime.

:allears:

Serf
May 5, 2011

Oiled and Ready posted:

Illegal immigrants are not Americans because the word American means, at least to me, American citizens. Clinton is a criminal who broke the law, and if she isn't she will not be put in jail just hassled yet again. There is no current plan to implement internment camps or even to ban Muslim immigrants except those from volatile nations. There is nothing unconstitutional about a religious test on immigrants, those protections begin only once they are within US jurisdiction.

His base is now sufficiently large and center-right enough that he has already reversed on torture use, the two most liked aspects of Obamacare, and his initial decision to not put through the lobbyist ban in his transition team. He will soon save millions of lives by ending the conflict in Syria and returning control to the Assad regime.

lmao @ "volatile nations"

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Leviathan posted:

saving this one for later

Pretty much the easiest way i could hate Trump and never like him again is if he ends up a pawn of the neocons, so if I'm wrong there feel free to quote it at me as i will be raging mad at Trump like the rest of you

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Oiled and Ready posted:

Pretty much the easiest way i could hate Trump and never like him again is if he ends up a pawn of the neocons, so if I'm wrong there feel free to quote it at me as i will be raging mad at Trump like the rest of you

lets just get it over with here u go

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Oiled and Ready posted:

He will soon save millions of lives by ending the conflict in Syria and returning control to the Assad regime.
If you really had to bet that the Middle East will get better or worse in the next four years, you're willing to bet that it'll get better?

I mean, go for it. But drat.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Leviathan posted:

saving this one for later
Just go ahead and save it all for later.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

etalian posted:

The "good guys" the US military trained ended up joining groups like Al Nursa a few months later.

it would be great if we could set up a big surge and hit 5000 targets in an afternoon of all the allah ackbars we know about and support just POW POW POW POW POW don't give em enough time to hide or whatever

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Nichael posted:

Ya dont forget the 50 posts from that night in February about WTC7 those were good ones

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

it would be great if we could set up a big surge and hit 5000 targets in an afternoon of all the allah ackbars we know about and support just POW POW POW POW POW don't give em enough time to hide or whatever
The U.S. has more than enough in the region to hit targets. It has a problem finding enough targets.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Nichael posted:

Seriously. I thought that sort of goverposting had gone extinct and yet here we are.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Oiled and Ready posted:

I will feel bad when im wrong on the direction Trump takes, it's been a while since that happened though

*looks at current cabinet picks and leaks of homesec strategy*

uhhh

Oiled and Ready posted:

There is nothing unconstitutional about a religious test on immigrants, those protections begin only once they are within US jurisdiction.

okay for real, you need to get your money back for law school because of course it's illegal because the establishment clause does not allow the government to favor one religion over another. just because american citizens aren't going through a religious test (not as if it's a large leap to that) but it means the US government is officially taking the stance that islam is inferior to other religions in some way. it'd be the same way if you gave a test to see if anyone coming from ireland a test to see if they were catholic because the IRA is catholic.

quote:

but he's not the one proposing the bills, is he? he can only sign bills on his desk, so watch him say "well, we got the repeal part done, now let's work on what to replace it with!" *3 years, 364 days later* "aw rats, never got around to it heh"

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
yeah if trump gets neoconned then I'll be pissed too

neocon == goblin

and we should have had trials for neocons like kyrsol and others

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
trump inauguration rehearsal footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbh1LNQxgkk

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Oiled and Ready posted:

Ya dont forget the 50 posts from that night in February about WTC7 those were good ones

I think I bought you an av for that.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Baloogan posted:

not gonna happen
trump aint a fan of POWs

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Baloogan posted:

yeah if trump gets neoconned then I'll be pissed too

neocon == goblin

and we should have had trials for neocons like kyrsol and others

"Gets"? lol

Serf
May 5, 2011

"I'll be happy as long as he's not a neocon!" they said about the fascist

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Oiled and Ready posted:

bahahaha, what in the gently caress are you smoking? mattis literally made an anti-isolationist speech a few months ago

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Serf posted:

"I'll be happy as long as he's not a neocon!" they said about the fascist
He's both and yet somehow worse. Remember, fascists had style at least. This guy can't even decorate his apartment without vomiting gold or wear a suit like a big boy.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

lol the idea that trump actually has a secret plan to bring peace to syria or defeat ISIS is amazing. I guess Obama really just was being too much of a pussy, garwsh

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

See neocons waste shitloads of money and lives invading foreign countries to make them into pro-American puppet states. Trump just wants to waste shitloads of money and lives invading foreign countries to steal their oil.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

He believes in the metaphysical Trump ideal, not the literal Trump body.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Nichael posted:

He's both and yet somehow worse. Remember, fascists had style at least. This guy can't even decorate his apartment without vomiting gold or wear a suit like a big boy.

Trump is literally going to redefine what we think of as "style" at least in his own eyes

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
allahu ackbar

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

personally i think trump doesnt actually know what his cabinet supports, but i dont think that makes it better

Serf
May 5, 2011

Trump's plan to bring peace to the middle east exists, like his ground game, in our hearts

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Serf posted:

Trump is literally going to redefine what we think of as "style" at least in his own eyes

Trump's sense of style is straight out of EVE Online's Amarr Empire. He is the human embodiment of garish.

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Nichael posted:

He believes in the metaphysical Trump ideal, not the literal Trump body.

Nah, he believes in the Trump that he can sit down with for 5 minutes and convince him of anything.

Reminder that two of the people Trump looks up to the most are his father and his high school drill instructor.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

StashAugustine posted:

personally i think trump doesnt actually know what his cabinet supports, but i dont think that makes it better

he was surprised when general mad dog did not, in fact, support torture

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

StashAugustine posted:

it definitely doesn't make it better. trump will rubberstamp flynn's and mattis' agenda because he's an uninformed moron, and both of them will push for more active ops because congress can't deny money for more personnel and weapons in said situation

Serf
May 5, 2011

Nichael posted:

Trump's sense of style is straight out of EVE Online's Amarr Empire. He is the human embodiment of garish.

looking forward to our national colors being replaced with identical shades of gold

the flag is gonna be awesome, believe me

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

KaptainKrunk posted:

Nah, he believes in the Trump that he can sit down with for 5 minutes and convince him of anything.

Reminder that two of the people Trump looks up to the most are his father and his high school drill instructor.
Good thing his closest advisor is literally a Nazi then huh

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Serf posted:

looking forward to our national colors being replaced with identical shades of gold

the flag is gonna be awesome, believe me

luckily for us if it has gold fringe it means maritime law is in effect and we do not need to create joinder

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Karl Sharks posted:

luckily for us if it has gold fringe it means maritime law is in effect and we do not need to create joinder

:sureboat:

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Nichael posted:

I don't really understand how Michigan went Republican, when their Republican governor literally poisoned one of their cities. People don't vote based on established reality or history.

People in Flint and Detroit are sick of Republicans and they are sick of Democrats because their local politicians were lovely too. It isn't like anybody said "poisoned by Snyder? Okay, cool, voting Trump." The people who were pissed about Flint stayed home because they didn't think Hillary gave a poo poo about them either.

Run better candidates and this state will go back to blue.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
This tweet seems relevant:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/694879900256354304

ohgodwhat
Aug 6, 2005

StashAugustine posted:

See neocons waste shitloads of money and lives invading foreign countries to make them into pro-American puppet states. Trump just wants to waste shitloads of money and lives invading foreign countries to steal their oil.

Destabilizing the middle East will raise oil prices, saving the coal industry.

Checkmate.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Fidel Castronaut posted:

People in Flint and Detroit are sick of Republicans and they are sick of Democrats because their local politicians were lovely too. It isn't like anybody said "poisoned by Snyder? Okay, cool, voting Trump." The people who were pissed about Flint stayed home because they didn't think Hillary gave a poo poo about them either.

Run better candidates and this state will go back to blue.

As I said earlier, I clearly have a fundamental difference in how I approach politics from Michigan's populace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

change my name posted:

lol the idea that trump actually has a secret plan to bring peace to syria or defeat ISIS is amazing. I guess Obama really just was being too much of a pussy, garwsh

To bring peace to Syria we just have to do nothing, though, Obama just doesnt want peace that leaves Russia-friendly Assad in power

And about the constitutionality of the muslim ban, it hasn't been ruled on by SCOTUS but i think it would be found unconstitutional today. After Trump's one appointment initially and one or two more, though...

• Locked thread