Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.

DarklyDreaming posted:

I'm guessing Negan intentionally killed all the men thinking it would scare the survivors into compliance

You called it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
It took an entire episode to shamble slowly over to this plot point.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

That woman is zombie silent. No sound of rustling leaves or anything.

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.
You know, if you you were in the Walking Dead universe and were capable of just shooting people instead of talking at them for 20 minutes first you would be king.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

hey ladies nobody cares about your little amazon settlement get over it

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Years into the apocalypse and you haven't thought about looting a sports bra?

thecommodore64
Jun 9, 2010

JossiRossi posted:

You know, if you you were in the Walking Dead universe and were capable of just shooting people instead of talking at them for 20 minutes first you would be king.

No it makes more sense to tell a stranger all about us and then try to kill them at the least opportune time.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Years into the apocalypse and you haven't thought about looting a sports bra?

Negan...he burned them all...one by one...

HE MADE US WATCH.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
I love to run, it's my favorite thing :v:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

jump off the bridge dummies

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Looks like Tara should've taken the box instead of what was behind Curtain #1.

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

Tara can't tell black people apart, she must be a goon :v:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

JossiRossi posted:

Tara can't tell black people apart, she must be a goon :v:

for a second i thought it was dre until i saw the boobs

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I hope that the Assassin's Creed movie has him jump off a skyscraper into a pile of hay every 30 seconds.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Elvira is 65 years old now but i would still bang the poo poo out of her

Pretty sure she was one of my first wanks

thecommodore64
Jun 9, 2010
You're an assassin, and you listen to Creed

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
<Broken Matt Hardy> It's a dilapidated boat!

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

Real good use of your 90 minutes TWD writing staff.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

She found the bobblehead! That's a permanent +1 MED.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

lol ur gf died sorry brah

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

Eugene being sad is legit the first thing to impact me emotionally in this show for ages.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

She found the bobblehead! That's a permanent +1 MED.

And the lovely sunglasses. That's +1 CHR

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
You have completed the Epic Lesbian Sidequest!
<Your score just went up.>

thecommodore64
Jun 9, 2010
Lol gently caress you Chris Warwick.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

delfin posted:

<Broken Matt Hardy> It's a dilapidated boat!

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
I'm watching late. 4 minutes left in the episode, but I think this might be top five worst episodes of this show. Top three even.

tays revenge
Aug 29, 2009

Cassandra Peterson has aged so well. :swoon:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Holy poo poo Elvira

tays revenge
Aug 29, 2009

NickRoweFillea posted:

Holy poo poo Elvira

:love: I know. She still goes to comic cons all over the states. She's awesome. :love:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

XTORT posted:

:love: I know. She still goes to comic cons all over the states. She's awesome. :love:

She is still 🔥🔥🔥

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Hershel Greene‏ @HershelGreene1

Congratulations, If you're reading this you are not asleep. #TheWalkingDead

58mHershel Greene‏ @HershelGreene1

When they was torturing Daryl, they should've turned this episode on. #TheWalkingDead

Hahahaha

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

XTORT posted:

Cassandra Peterson has aged so well. :swoon:

Agreed. She's loving 65.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

That was loving terrible. And I get that the whole point is to create a way to unite all these different groups of people to take down Negan but holy poo poo that was boring.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Tara's actress should be concerned, characters that nobody could possibly give a poo poo about suddenly getting a whole lot of development time is usually a bad omen on this show

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Is this season a deliberate attempt to tank the show?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Hope next week is an entire episode about what happened to Heath.

Dimebag
Jul 12, 2004
They really need to start blending different plots into an episode. I don't think this would have been anywhere near as bad if they had just focused on it for 5 minutes an episode. As it was though give me Morgan and Drew Carey's transgender brother doing martial arts anytime.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

nooneofconsequence posted:

Hope next week is an entire episode about what happened to Heath.

You know it is!

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

sportsgenius86 posted:

That was loving terrible. And I get that the whole point is to create a way to unite all these different groups of people to take down Negan but holy poo poo that was boring.

No the point is to split up the main cast and have as few expensive actors as possible per episode. They have so many small groups of people to cover its ridiculous now. We'll be seeing Rick like once every 5 episodes now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
How many communities in the area did Aaron fail to find?