Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Solitare is great though. I went through Regency Solitare earlier this year, and the story was cheesy as hell, but the levels were well-designed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

EccoRaven posted:

a bad take

I just got into the biggest fight with my mother in years, probably ever. It lasted three hours.

Why did I come home for Thanksgiving.
that sucks, i'm sorry ecc

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

EccoRaven posted:

a bad take

I just got into the biggest fight with my mother in years, probably ever. It lasted three hours.

Why did I come home for Thanksgiving.

You came home because a part of you knows these fights are worth it. You're strong, you'll both be ok.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Sorry you had a bad time Ecco.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Mar 28, 2020

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Thanksgiving was good this year even if my extended family couldn't make it to town.

The new harry potter movie was pretty good, though I hate that they included Johnny depp in it. He's the worst.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Quote this post with something you can buy for 5 dollars on Amazon and I'll throw it in with my actual gifts for my secret Santa

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Mr. F! posted:

Quote this post with something you can buy for 5 dollars on Amazon and I'll throw it in with my actual gifts for my secret Santa

Boom!

https://www.amazon.com/Malesation-700000257814-Anal-Douche/dp/B013T3M4SA/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1480185493&sr=8-2&keywords=butt+plug

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Lol starting it off with a bang!

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

One month until I can cut my hair. I'm so excited!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Reminder if you want me to send you a Christmas Card, sign the thing soon-ish

https://goo.gl/forms/qiMNIgNuzcimM3bD3

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Propaganda Machine posted:

I usually carry Kanoodle with me:

It has a little booklet with the 2d and 3d puzzles, and I'm probably about halfway through. It's the sort of thing where you blast through them at first and feel like you've wasted your money, but then you get to the next difficulty level and think, "poo poo."

Totally getting this at some point in the future.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I'm gonna be in NYC Dec. 5th and maybe the day of dec. 6th. PM me if you wanna

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Mar 28, 2020

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Mr. F! posted:

I'm gonna be in NYC Dec. 5th and maybe the day of dec. 6th. PM me if you wanna

You should come in earlier, like over the weekend!

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

You should come in earlier, like over the weekend!

When is that?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Mr. F! posted:

When is that?

Like the 3 or 4

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

EccoRaven posted:

final review gilmore girls revival was really good for anyone who is a fan of the show, I ugly-cried like seven times probably, I kept count.

I liked it a lot too. I think there are some things that are weird about it, but I am going to finish my rewatch of the whole series and then watch it again and see how I feel

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

My favorite Gilmore Girl is buttercup.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Mar 28, 2020

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

EccoRaven posted:

the musical scene was way too long and way not interesting enough. the jury is still out about the across the universe scene.

but it was overall very cute, even the revolving door cameos. Everyone seems to have ended up in a better place than when they arrived, which really is the best thing we could hope for in this crazy messed up world of ours.

Personally I hope for the utter defeat of my foes and being surrounded by people who respect me...OR FEAR ME, so that I may sit on a throne made of bones and sit with a grim look on my face as jugglers attempt to make me smile.

I loved jugglers when I was a child, but now I have no joy.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Also for the concerned parties I got the dress that was unanimously voted on and it looks amazing on her. I even got the right size on the first go! So that worked out. The hair pin thing is bigger than expected but looks good too. But that dress woah.

EccoRaven posted:

I ugly-cried like seven times probably, I kept count.

What's that?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I don't know anything about Gilmore Girls but I hope there's GilMORE episodes of it

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Mr. Robot Mafia, a vanilla / ? / Insanity mirror game for 13 players, is now open for sign ups.

This is Podima endorsed, so you know it'll be CRAZY.

Max fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Nov 28, 2016

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Please sign up for this game, friends.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

More than halfway there, I am not really worried. I think people were traveling today. I'll need time to do some behind the scenes things after everyone is in anyway.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
Hey, who's maintaining Votefinder nowadays? I'm now a CS student in need of some code to review and I'd appreciate being able to look over the source. (also if it's not working or some new features need added up maybe I could do that??? idk my dudes)

also hello, I still cherish all of you and think about mafia on the semi-regular someday I will play again

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Hi E+
https://github.com/velinath/votefinder-web

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Epsilon Plus posted:

Hey, who's maintaining Votefinder nowadays? I'm now a CS student in need of some code to review and I'd appreciate being able to look over the source. (also if it's not working or some new features need added up maybe I could do that??? idk my dudes)

also hello, I still cherish all of you and think about mafia on the semi-regular someday I will play again

Flying Leatherman is doing active work - probably the quickest way to hit him up if he's not looking at this thread is to hit up our discord and post in the votefinder-issues channel.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
the fuckin' instant invite link in the second post is broken who do I have to blow* to get an invite

(* nobody will receive oral sex)

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Epsilon Plus posted:

the fuckin' instant invite link in the second post is broken who do I have to blow* to get an invite

(* nobody will receive oral sex)

I poked the mods, they probably broke it.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
E+, just hit me up in PM, discord message, or as others have said the votefinder issues channel if you have questions. Happy to answer what I can.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hey all, 5 more for this. Will be fun.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

^play this game so I can spectate the chaos.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Quote this post and I'll tell you which person in my Employment Ontario career skills class you are

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Quote this post and I'll tell you which person in my Employment Ontario career skills class you are

No, I refuse

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Ooo ii do me.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

i hate buzzfeeds but i've never needed to know anything more in my entire life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I'm in.