Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

blamegame posted:

how would an american civil war work in 2016? street fighting, a series of coups and a gradual but accelerating breakdown of order and society, but does that even qualify as a civil war

The sad truth is that it would be a war of attrition. Rural America is a large place but relies heavily on infrastructure to make it sustainable. The common myth is that rural America would win easily due to their training and hardiness that comes from just existing in a very isolated place. The reality? There's a lot of infrastructure that needs to be maintained in order to support rural America and all one would really need to do is cut tax spending to them and you will put up quite a bit of a barrier. Hell, try cutting off regular gasoline to these places that will isolate them just as effectively.

zegermans posted:

I used to think Kellyanne was a rational person dealing well with the insanity of Trump, but now I'm convinced she's totally Stockholm syndromed as bad as Omarosa.

Kellyanne used to defend Todd "I don't know how the vagina works" Akin. She's never been sane. Also, you can tell she's on her way out. Trump can only be led by one 'trusted' person and it seems Priebus took that over. She's going to be gone before inauguration if not sooner thanks to her sad attempts to curry favor via the news.

Trump Administration is going to be exactly like Trump Campaign: revolving door of advisors who climb up the ranks, get some time in Trump's ear, and then banished to CNN. Except in Kellyanne's case she'll probably just vanish like that weird woman with the glass eyes who hosed Ted Cruz. What's her face again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Thump! posted:

Hes gonna reinstate the embargo?

just another illegal executive order implemented by That Usurper barack hussein obama that will be reveresed immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

zegermans posted:

I used to think Kellyanne was a rational person dealing well with the insanity of Trump, but now I'm convinced she's totally Stockholm syndromed as bad as Omarosa.

she is good at what she does.

she does bad things.

she is bad.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/802972944532209664

https://twitter.com/AlexPadilla4CA/status/803004531520851968

https://twitter.com/AlexPadilla4CA/status/803075782922813440

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
daddy dada trump

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
holy poo poo he's so loving pissed about losing to Clinton, this is so dumb.

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016

Thump! posted:

Hes gonna reinstate the embargo?

This is a Obama did nothing joke right?

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Let's not forget that when he dies, Donald loving Trump is going to have a State funeral complete with procession down Pennsylvania ave and lying in state in the Capitol rotunda.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/KHOU/status/803244040108015616

TRUMPS AMERICA™

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
trump attempting to build credibility for his claim on the MANDATE OF HEAVEN AMERICA

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Obama: The history of the United States and Cuba encompass revolution and conflict; struggle and sacrifice; retribution and, now, reconciliation. It is time, now, for us to leave the past behind. It is time for us to look forward to the future together -- un future de esperanza. And it won’t be easy, and there will be setbacks. It will take time. But my time here in Cuba renews my hope and my confidence in what the Cuban people will do. We can make this journey as friends, and as neighbors, and as family -- together. Si se puede.

Trump: I will terminate deal.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

The sad truth is that it would be a war of attrition. Rural America is a large place but relies heavily on infrastructure to make it sustainable. The common myth is that rural America would win easily due to their training and hardiness that comes from just existing in a very isolated place. The reality? There's a lot of infrastructure that needs to be maintained in order to support rural America and all one would really need to do is cut tax spending to them and you will put up quite a bit of a barrier. Hell, try cutting off regular gasoline to these places that will isolate them just as effectively.

Kellyanne used to defend Todd "I don't know how the vagina works" Akin. She's never been sane. Also, you can tell she's on her way out. Trump can only be led by one 'trusted' person and it seems Priebus took that over. She's going to be gone before inauguration if not sooner thanks to her sad attempts to curry favor via the news.

Trump Administration is going to be exactly like Trump Campaign: revolving door of advisors who climb up the ranks, get some time in Trump's ear, and then banished to CNN. Except in Kellyanne's case she'll probably just vanish like that weird woman with the glass eyes who hosed Ted Cruz. What's her face again?

Apparently Trump hates when people try to muscle in on the spotlight (look at what happened to Christie). It's actually possible that speaking out too loudly and frequently could get her sacked

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Worst part? That ain't chocolate.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
nice

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

America: what's in the tweet? what's in the tweeeeeeet? What's in the loving tweet?

Morgan Freeman: if you read and talk about the tweets, Trump wins

America: oh god whyyyyyyyyy *spends 4 years obsessing over tweets*

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

idk if they were friends it could have been a genuine attempt at very tone deaf humour. teens are stupid.

source: i was a teenager once

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Pretty sure that diarrhea countertop is the big crime here.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a "bing bing bong bong"

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

can we stop with the news stories about teenagers putting swastikas on cup cakes and poo poo? their brains aren't fully developed and they make bad and rash decisions sometimes. Like the mom said in the original social media post, just use it as a learning opportunity and move on.

now if Trump tweets about how he supports the teens in their fight against censorship, then we got a news story.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i noticed that pea there, they were probably also making white people guacamole

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
there are gonna be entire swaths of educated people slappen them palms on there faces every morning reading the president's tweets

if you don't like it you can move
but not to canada

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Spoondick posted:

i noticed that pea there, they were probably also making white people guacamole

that's probably some candy, bro.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

maybe its a cupcake for a bodhisattva

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

death penalty for teens imo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Baloogan posted:

there are gonna be entire swaths of educated people slappen them palms on there faces every morning reading the president's tweets

if you don't like it you can move
but not to canada

imagine not finding it all extremely funny

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
trumpcakes

also the PRESIDENT ELECT is totally just tweetings to get in the news again and isn't thinking about any long term policy etc vis a vis cuba

he is the biggest news story of all time and he still wants mor

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

mannerup posted:

~art of détente~

also lol at msnbc "alright we got breaking news *music and BREAKING NEWS graphic* donald trump just tweeted..."

A statement from the office of the President Elect of the United States of America is breaking news.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

The Ape of Naples posted:

Worst part? That ain't chocolate.

Hippie nazis and their carob cupcake swastikas are indeed the worst

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
teen dreams

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

comingafteryouall posted:

that's probably some candy, bro.

my brain has been programmed by michelle obama to seek out likenesses of vegetables in a fema camp, my apologies

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Jose posted:

imagine not finding it all extremely funny

lambo

i cant

this election has been the most captivating comedy show ive ever watche d

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

comingafteryouall posted:

can we stop with the news stories about teenagers putting swastikas on cup cakes and poo poo? their brains aren't fully developed and they make bad and rash decisions sometimes. Like the mom said in the original social media post, just use it as a learning opportunity and move on.

now if Trump tweets about how he supports the teens in their fight against censorship, then we got a news story.

local teen takes selfie with sharpie hitler mustache, is our community being infiltrated by neonazis??? full story at 11

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
its literally insane. nutso, bonkers, cuckoo, la-la land, the boys and band from sangria-li, bing bing bong bong.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/jeneps/status/803246206189236224

lol

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Karl Barks posted:

death penalty for teens imo

back out of paris climate agreement? should be easy with this administration

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I can't believe in my heart and in my soul that the president of the united states is gonna be the biggest troll in the world.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

lol giving a job to the guy the quite literally passed on classified info to the woman he was loving on the side. dude is ripe for honyepotting.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Petraeus is a lock, pack it in Romnailures

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

A statement from the office of the President Elect of the United States of America is breaking news.

still funny/bizarre to see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Baloogan posted:

I can't believe in my heart and in my soul that the president of the united states is gonna be the biggest troll in the world.

lookie here mr. canadian why dont you come have a 4 year visit if you're so happy about it????????

• Locked thread