Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
Yo Aegis, you seem to know the JP version fairly well. After pulling another Penelo this weekend and noticing that I already had 1 at 30% I decided to knock out Equip S Sword in a day of grinding.

My question to you is, when does the "Water Spirit Sword"( the one that grants dual wield as a passive) come out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

HGH posted:

I don't know who to use these HP pots on. Exdeath? Gilgamesh? Cecil?

I put all mine on Refia.

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008

PaybackJack posted:

Yo Aegis, you seem to know the JP version fairly well. After pulling another Penelo this weekend and noticing that I already had 1 at 30% I decided to knock out Equip S Sword in a day of grinding.

My question to you is, when does the "Water Spirit Sword"( the one that grants dual wield as a passive) come out?

The +82 ATK Dagger with Dual-wield? That's Abel's TM (3* base), which was released 1st of August so...March/April, update schedule permitting?

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

AegisP posted:

The +82 ATK Dagger with Dual-wield? That's Abel's TM (3* base), which was released 1st of August so...March/April, update schedule permitting?

Oh, poop. I was hoping it was sooner than that. Oh well. I wasn't planning on getting this other CoD to max level anytime soon.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
I have four Exdeaths because of this banner, so my arena team will eventually be insane. I have two Bartz now so I'll have some good TMs. I also got a lot of trash. But finally after a ticket every day, a half price every day, and three eleven pulls thanks to saving lapis and buying fifty bucks worth of lapis in the black Friday sale, I did it. I got Gilgamesh.

Finally I'll be able to slap dual wield on someone. Hell maybe I'll throw that and barrage on DK Cecil for physical events until I whale for Cid. Though without an Excalibur I won't reach his full potential.

McSpankWich
Aug 31, 2005

Plum Island Animal Disease Research Center. Sounds charming.
In case any of you were considering doing an 11-pull today..... don't.

:negative:

McSpankWich fucked around with this message at 16:20 on May 14, 2017

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

McSpankWich posted:

In case any of you were considering doing an 11-pull today..... don't.

:negative:

Holy poo poo, that is the worst 11 I've ever seen.

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
I think I physically felt that one. Oof.

Langolas
Feb 12, 2011

My mustache makes me sexy, not the hat

Putting this here for a nice picture I drew up for those of you having AMAZING pulls in Discord. Seems about right, Choo Choo get on that train to bad 11 Pulland! :godwin:

code:
:burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket:
:burnticket::bedile::bedile::bedile::bedile::bedile::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::bedile::burnticket:
:burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::bedile::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::bedile::burnticket:
:burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::bedile::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::bedile::burnticket:
:burnticket::bedile::bedile::bedile::bedile::bedile::bedile::bedile::bedile::bedile::burnticket:
:burnticket::bedile::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::bedile::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket:
:burnticket::bedile::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::bedile::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket:
:burnticket::bedile::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::bedile::bedile::bedile::bedile::bedile::burnticket:
:burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket:

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Langolas posted:

Putting this here for a nice picture I drew up for those of you having AMAZING pulls in Discord. Seems about right, Choo Choo get on that train to bad 11 Pulland! :godwin:

code:
:burnticket::bedile::bedile::bedile::bedile::bedile::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::bedile::burnticket:
:burnticket::bedile::bedile::bedile::bedile::bedile::bedile::bedile::bedile::bedile::burnticket:
:burnticket::bedile::burnticket::burnticket::burnticket::bedile::bedile::bedile::bedile::bedile::burnticket:

:laffo:

Shadowfyst
Jun 8, 2003

Daily pull was Exdeath. Yesterday my daily pull was Exdeath. The day before that was Exdeath.

6 Exdeaths is a good number to have.

McSpankWich
Aug 31, 2005

I'll be taking PayPal donations to help me recover from my now crippling depression

Langolas
Feb 12, 2011

McSpankWich posted:

I'll be taking PayPal donations to help me recover from my now crippling depression

Just get on that train to Pulland and we'll take care of that "donation" with some fresh gold teeth!

McSpankWich
Aug 31, 2005

Langolas posted:

Just get on that train to Pulland and we'll take care of that "donation" with some fresh gold teeth!

We should come together as a community and support this poor f2p teacher with monetary donations for lapis. I'll even live stream my horrible future pulls. It'll be like that guy pulling for Elza video

\/\/ - :rip:

McSpankWich fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Nov 28, 2016

Langolas
Feb 12, 2011

McSpankWich posted:

We should come together as a community and support this poor f2p teacher with monetary donations for lapis. I'll even live stream my horrible future pulls. It'll be like that guy pulling for Elza video

Sorry, I gave my discretionary funds to help CAH dig a hole.

On a side note, convince me not to do the Amazon cheap credit thing for enough lapsis to do two 11 pulls...

dangerous.hotdog
Feb 29, 2008

Langolas posted:

On a side note, convince me not to do the Amazon cheap credit thing for enough lapsis to do two 11 pulls...

McSpankWich
Aug 31, 2005

Goddamnit

\/\/\/ - I don't know... 2 usable characters is better than 1. That's a lot Bediles though :lol:

McSpankWich fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Nov 28, 2016

dangerous.hotdog
Feb 29, 2008
At least it's better than this guy's first 11 pull ever:

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
Oh my gosh.......guys I need a counselor now due to massive gacha depression after seeing that last 11-pull. Nobody deserves that :(

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

McSpankWich posted:

Goddamnit

\/\/\/ - I don't know... 2 usable characters is better than 1. That's a lot Bediles though :lol:

There's not a single 4* in that picture, so I'm pretty sure that dates it to before Kain had his 5*, so 1 sort of usable character

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I now appreciate my account about 100x times more. Godspeed, victims of the RNG.

dangerous.hotdog
Feb 29, 2008

Dial-a-Dog posted:

There's not a single 4* in that picture, so I'm pretty sure that dates it to before Kain had his 5*, so 1 sort of usable character

It was from the FFT part 2 banner.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Fenrir posted:

I put all mine on Refia.

This is also what I do, and since she's already wearing two muscle belts its nice to have a somewhat beefy Refia. Still no 5k health like some I've seen, but beefy.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Used some of the energy from black friday 350 Lapis bundles to slog out getting the +10 atk materia and Carbuncle. Man that was boring to do all at once, but at least I've got the story missions covered for a while.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Mile'ionaha posted:

Materia Doublehand stacks with Innate Doublehand

You know who's easy to get, eventually gets Awesome, and has Innate Doublehand?

Garland.

It's definitely worth getting 2 unless you're drowning in Dual Wield/Innate Dual Wield/5* Base characters.

I don't have a garland though :(

I guess I'll shove both bartz in a party eventually, as this farm party fills out. One of my shantottos seems to be doing crazy good and is over 5% already.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Meant to do a Daily Pull. Not paying attention, I pulled on Exdeath's banner instead. Got 3* Exdeath. Did a Daily, got Anzelm. Balance.

Tengames
Oct 29, 2008

Nuebot posted:

I don't have a garland though :(

I guess I'll shove both bartz in a party eventually, as this farm party fills out. One of my shantottos seems to be doing crazy good and is over 5% already.

garland should show up on a banner when he gets his awakening and can finally equip doublehand but that should be a few months away, plenty of time to tm macro doublehand/ collect enough moogles to get one.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Can somebody tell me what a killer shark is doing in the forest in the middle of a snow storm?

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Cartoon Man posted:

Can somebody tell me what a killer shark is doing in the forest in the middle of a snow storm?

Looks pretty clear to me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrCvYGVV1EA

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Well alright then.

Carry on.

jaclynhyde
May 28, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
I eleven-pulled today

I was wrong

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy

Cartoon Man posted:

Ha, I came to this thread to post the exact same thing.

NATURE!

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
I got two Anzelms today. That's enough.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

you've been blessed by the bad pull bedile. repost this image in five other threads or bedile will visit you during your daily half price pull every day for a month

Shark Tower
Dec 31, 2008
Where do you have to go to get Nichol after beating the Water Temple? I went back to Aquapolis and there was a cutscene, but no Nichol?

I mean, I wouldn't mind skipping him and saving the unit space, except for potential future lapis missions requiring using his story character abilities and all.

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Head to the left part of town where you got on the boat to the northern sea area.

dangerous.hotdog
Feb 29, 2008

jaclynhyde posted:

I eleven-pulled today

I was wrong

Dang. Sorry man. :(

edit: I'm trying to grind out the last 0.9% I need for Dual Wield and of course it's going to take me 200 energy.

Mrit SA
Nov 11, 2016

by Lowtax

rabidsquid posted:

you've been blessed by the bad pull bedile. repost this image in five other threads or bedile will visit you during your daily half price pull every day for a month

Killing Vector
May 3, 2009
I forgot to do my daily pull until earlier this afternoon. Saw some strange colors as the crystal descended and, holy poo poo, it's a rainbow crystal! My first one ever! Crack it open and out pops...

Off-banner, but not a troll 5*. :unsmith: In fact, Luneth's probably preferable to Gilgamesh since I don't macro TMs.

Given that I also pulled Luneth's BSB in Record Keeper the other day, I think these mobile games want me to play FF3DS. Too bad I haven't heard great things about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dangerous.hotdog
Feb 29, 2008
That's loving awesome and thank you for offsetting all this negative Bedile karma in here. Go away Bedile, nobody likes you.

• Locked thread