Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Vintersorg posted:

Those Batmans are terrible. Lol at buying that poo poo.

Right? I was excited when I saw them, but man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

NECA plz.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I stopped by Toys R Us today to look around, and I found 4 NECA 1989 7 inch Batmans so I picked up one. Are they re-releasing those or did I just get lucky?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

They had a brief resurgence but it was because they found some old stock/some TRUs found some old ones. They're not making them anymore.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

I've made 2 other "can this be the new thread title" posts in the last 13 years so it's really not my thing but drat. drat.

JesseHechtCREATIVE
Feb 20, 2013

​ Creative New Content Weekly

Cuisine
Reviews
Entertainment
Animation
Toys
Images
Videogames
Everything!

Beaucoup Cuckoo posted:

I'm kinda on the hunt for a cool Dr. Doom figure and the coolest one I've been able to find so far has been this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3A-Marvel-D...z4AAOSwFqJWtFSa

Any other ones you guys would recommend? I dig the green cape, generally.

I hear the Marvel Legends Epic Heroes Dr Doom is great, but it'll cost you on ebay...

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
We've lived here for more than two years and I finally got around to lighting my Detolfs.

Thoughts?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I wish I could build my detolfs. I bought two and I just gave up halfway through one when I couldn't screw the top wood piece on.

Fuckin IKEA.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Rhyno posted:

We've lived here for more than two years and I finally got around to lighting my Detolfs.

Thoughts?

I dig the cape centerpiece, but I'd pull it up further so the neckhole isn't down so far.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
They're not really hard man.

Big Mean Jerk posted:

I dig the cape centerpiece, but I'd pull it up further so the neckhole isn't down so far.

The design of the cape makes it kind of difficult to display. I'm gonna try some clips to make the shield look better, maybe I can pull it up a bit.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I'm just hopeless at everything when it comes to building things.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

CelticPredator posted:

I'm just hopeless at everything when it comes to building things.

I believe in you.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

You might want to light individual shelves, or else the light won't carry very far when they're loaded up.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Vintersorg posted:

Those Batmans are terrible. Lol at buying that poo poo.

I mean, if you want a Batman whose sole purpose is to be posed amongst cotton balls that are supposed to be Scarecrow's fear gas, well, you have your Batman.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Rhyno posted:

They're not really hard man.

The design of the cape makes it kind of difficult to display. I'm gonna try some clips to make the shield look better, maybe I can pull it up a bit.

Clip some weights to the back side of it or maybe pull it up and clip the ends to the hanger.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Aphrodite posted:

You might want to light individual shelves, or else the light won't carry very far when they're loaded up.

I was going to but one of my kits is defective and they stopped selling this version so I'm good with what I have for now.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
UPS was good to me today.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

My Deadpool should be here in a week. Hopefully.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
I don't see any wrist issues, now that they did a second batch with bigger wrist pegs. The gloves barely touch the suit material.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I still need to get Deadpool but Armored Bats was a higher priority.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Aphrodite posted:

I still need to get Deadpool but Armored Bats was a higher priority.

They're both sold out on Sideshow and BBTS. I grabbed the "black chrome" version of Armored Bats, mainly because I don't care about the movie and black looks better.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

Joe Fisto posted:

UPS was good to me today.

Is that the Hot Toys Mr Pool?

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Fuzz posted:

Is that the Hot Toys Mr Pool?

Indeed. Same with the Death Trooper there.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Joe Fisto posted:

They're both sold out on Sideshow and BBTS. I grabbed the "black chrome" version of Armored Bats, mainly because I don't care about the movie and black looks better.

Yeah, I had to pay about $30 over retail for mine. Probably looking at the same markup for Deadpool.

Daaku Shinsei
Feb 26, 2003

I sure do like it when I luck into finding figures. Ahsoka was just hanging out there on the front of the peg. Now if a Legends Deadpool would show up like that...

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Dammit FigureArts.

http://tamashii.jp/special/streetfighter/

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Daaku Shinsei posted:

I sure do like it when I luck into finding figures. Ahsoka was just hanging out there on the front of the peg. Now if a Legends Deadpool would show up like that...

I have one I'd be willing to sell if you're interested. Retail + shipping.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Another great-looking deluxe street fighter line, another gaping hole where Blanka should be. Yawn.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Those look so freaking excellent

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

There's so many Ryus in every scale, and barely anyone else.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Why cookie Rocket posted:

Another great-looking deluxe street fighter line, another gaping hole where Blanka should be. Yawn.

They aren't gonna make other figures until they see how these sell

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat

Rhyno posted:

Thoughts?

Try adding some type of backdrop behind the shelves.

Like a black sheet or something like that?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Lepecard posted:

Try adding some type of backdrop behind the shelves.

Like a black sheet or something like that?

Kind of impossible now!

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Guy Goodbody posted:

They aren't gonna make other figures until they see how these sell

Yeah yeah like the other great-looking SF2 lines that didn't make a Blanka and didn't sell well enough so they didn't continue, right? It's almost like making endless Ryus is a bad idea...

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
Anyone got a good site to get the Revoltech Deadpool at MSRP? Looks like the gouging has hit in full force.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Yeah yeah like the other great-looking SF2 lines that didn't make a Blanka and didn't sell well enough so they didn't continue, right? It's almost like making endless Ryus is a bad idea...
Aside from some questionable looking knee joints, I really liked the Play Arts Kai Cammy figure from a while back.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Since they are appearing now, can anyone track down a Ms Marvel for me. I was able to order Green Goblin from Amazon when he randomly showed up for purchase last night.

vkeios
May 7, 2007

Yeah yeah like the other great-looking SF2 lines

Well now it's gonna actually be a great toyline this time so maybe they'll sell. Bandai really likes milking a franchise for all it's worth.

Their site says they've done 14 boat girls in about 2 years, and those cost double a Figuarts usual amount.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

I mean I'd be up for someone finally doing SF2 figures well but I've been waiting for decent Blanka and Dhalsim since like 1992 so the bi-yearly big splashy SF2 line reveal just makes me a bit grumpy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

???