Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Arms_Akimbo posted:

imagine working somewhere where one guy always bikes into work then showers at the office and never shuts up about it, leaves half a dozen pairs of shoes around his cube, spends most of his days looking at pictures of dogs then reposting them to his tumbler, uses team meetings as his only time to read emails, thus ignoring everything he's supposed to be paying attention to, then when you ask him anything related to his job, he just complains about diet bagel shmear and the temperature of the coke machine

you would punch that dumb face the moment you got the chance

oh poo poo, another loving epic poster from the AIDS thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/frailgesture/status/802398084613304320
dog rapist matthew rorie

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
ya'll loving weird

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Moola posted:

ya'll loving weird

if you think fantasizing about punching the goober tech support guy in the face is weird, wait til you see what StabMasterArson would do to him..!!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

if you think fantasizing about punching the goober tech support guy in the face is weird, wait til you see what StabMasterArson would do to him..!!

Lol

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

drat !

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

CarDriverAaron up in this bitch

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Arms_Akimbo posted:

imagine working somewhere where one guy always bikes into work then showers at the office and never shuts up about it, leaves half a dozen pairs of shoes around his cube, spends most of his days looking at pictures of dogs then reposting them to his tumbler, uses team meetings as his only time to read emails, thus ignoring everything he's supposed to be paying attention to, then when you ask him anything related to his job, he just complains about diet bagel shmear and the temperature of the coke machine

you would punch that dumb face the moment you got the chance

Arms_Akimbo posted:

Functional alcoholism is a thing, and it's entirely possible to pull off. I have a rock solid job, a wife and three kids who love me that I care for, and still consume about 10 drinks a night after work on average. When it becomes nonfunctional is when you're jumping out of cars and relying on taco bell for medication. I love Dan, but come on, man.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

The giant bomb thread is cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

:(

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

tumor looking batty posted:

The giant bomb thread is cool

jfc

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lol

Soral
May 30, 2009

haha

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

waypoint did a big real journalism article about a series of arcade games i never knew before and its ties to underground gambling dens on the west coast

https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/why-cops-are-raiding-arcade-over-a-fishing-game

thought it worth sharing

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

is this the gamergate thread

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
lol
https://twitter.com/marcmaron/status/802567851945041921

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

time to speculate.

https://twitter.com/bradshoemaker/status/803362863473631232

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Their game of the year is going to be Doom, I think

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
._. the small businessman

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Brad's gonna fight hard for Hitman and I'm sure Dota 2 also

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I know they said they were gonna get rid of it but a choice section of last year's awards was all of them listening to 30 second iTunes samples of video game music for 3 hours and everyone getting more and more pissed

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I know they said they were gonna get rid of it but a choice section of last year's awards was all of them listening to 30 second iTunes samples of video game music for 3 hours and everyone getting more and more pissed

lmao

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
The Year Where Luftrausers Won Soundtrack Of The Year

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Probably doom or overwatch

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Is this the first year they're filming goty?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

It's going to be Titanfall 2.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

what was the context of this?

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

bump_fn posted:

what was the context of this?

Dan made a bunch of drunk tweets where he said Marc Maron is unfunny & he hates how he complains about his success.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

he's right, Maron stinks

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Hat Thoughts posted:

Dan made a bunch of drunk tweets where he said Marc Maron is unfunny & he hates how he complains about his success.

i agree

Soral
May 30, 2009

dan was right about maron

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I don't know who Marc Maron is.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

*hisses*

Soral
May 30, 2009

marc moron

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The alternative self deprecation black comedy cringe sir.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

marc maron wouldnt last 2 seconds in teh freakin imp zone

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lol Dan is a dick but the fact that Marc Maron is sitting there feeling justified for calling somebody a dick is sickening

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HORMELCHILI posted:

lol Dan is a dick but the fact that Marc Maron is sitting there feeling justified for calling somebody a dick is sickening

twitter is extremely aids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
twitter is cool if your normal.