Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
sweet loving god, just trying to imagine the complete future list of deplorables filling the following positions

e:ddie b

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Serf posted:

our new president lol

its really chill that he sees justice as guilty until proved innocent

well unless you're a corporation threatening to send jobs overseas lol

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Oh my god he's still retweeting people, what the gently caress.

I knew Trump would be ridiculous, but I thought the party would at least attempt to reign him in after the election. If he stays underwater for much longer he'll take the whole party down with him.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

How is this happening

What the gently caress is going on, are all institutions in the world just poo poo that can get hosed by a crazy person is that what is happening

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

congrats to donny trump for being america's first fuckboy prez

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Dolash posted:

Sort of. He kinda fakes it for shock around here, I think.

I love that people are willing to defend me because I have some "reasonable" posts like I couldn't also believe something "unreasonable"

Preemptive triple parentheses editquote

Serf
May 5, 2011

I keep seeing people go "I want to move to Mars" and "sign me up SpaceX" and I would like to reach through the monitor and shake them. just shake the poo poo outta them

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Trash Trick posted:

Maddow is saying that Kathleen Troia “K.T.” McFarland is really inept and her appointment is scary.. true or false?

this is the lady that thought @xxxSephiroth69xxxGoku420 was rudy giuliani on twitter

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

cnn guy better not be on social media for a few decades

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/803423203620245504

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/803423503978532864

also maddow explaining kt mcfarland made me not happy

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Serf posted:

I keep seeing people go "I want to move to Mars" and "sign me up SpaceX" and I would like to reach through the monitor and shake them. just shake the poo poo outta them

To be fair, I've wanted to live on Mars for a good 20 years at least

Serf
May 5, 2011

Oiled and Ready posted:

I love that people are willing to defend me because I have some "reasonable" posts like I couldn't also believe something "unreasonable"

It was weird to see people treating you like a normal person for a long while there. But people generally have short memories I guess, or they don't read all the posts, which is totally understandable.

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Glad to see he's busy with the important things

Serf
May 5, 2011

Iron Crowned posted:

To be fair, I've wanted to live on Mars for a good 20 years at least

too bad you won't and no one ever will

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

hahahahahaha pffffffffffffffffft hmbol just :wow: potus is gonna retweet a whitegenocide egg very soon at this rate

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Oiled and Ready posted:

I don't know how doubting your sincerity counts as defending you.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Sir Tonk posted:

I knew Trump would be ridiculous, but I thought the party would at least attempt to reign him in after the election. If he stays underwater for much longer he'll take the whole party down with him.

I wrote this headline :smugdon:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/653873325450657792

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Serf posted:

It was weird to see people treating you like a normal person for a long while there. But people generally have short memories I guess, or they don't read all the posts, which is totally understandable.

I havent drunkposted since Nov 8th so that's probably it

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

That HiltonHighcrest account has a very spirited "#NeverMitt" tweet right before the tweets he's quoting. Confirmation that Mitt is out? Confirmation that Mitt is in? Confirmation that there will be a new show on Trump TV where each week a candidate for Sec of State gets eliminated? Fuuuuuuuuuuck.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Sir Tonk posted:

Has Ryan and McConnell come out and said anything outside of congratulations right after Election Day? I'd love to know what they're thinking they can do. Because I get the feeling this is not going to go well for the GOP.

Vertical Lime posted:

cnn guy better not be on social media for a few decades

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/803423203620245504

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/803423503978532864

also maddow explaining kt mcfarland made me not happy

What gets me is how infantile Trump speaks on Twitter. I know it was funny when he was making up childish nicknames during the primary, but the humor came from a 70 year old wig-wearing psychopath thinking they were sick burns. But he really thinks he's a comedian. He's really going to chafe when dealing with people who don't have to be nice to him....I think that's the thing we're all waiting for.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Serf posted:

I know :smith:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Sir Tonk posted:

If he stays underwater for much longer he'll take the whole party down with him.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Serf posted:

not with that attitude anyway

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

lol

https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/803424606002487296

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Tatsuta Age posted:

hey guys I lasteda w hole week at my parents house for thanksgiving and nobody talked about politics the whole time!!

It's me, i'm the one who talked politics at Thanksgiving. It was union stuff though, not directly about the election

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

donald trump is our first child president

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

It's me, i'm the one who talked politics at Thanksgiving. It was union stuff though, not directly about the election

the closest we got was talking about universal healthcare, which the doctor in the family had some pretty cool opinions about let me tel lya

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bolton Hairy-Bore
Jul 31, 2013
wow, that burden of proof "retweet"... wow

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Prove a negative !!!

Checkmate :colbert:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

he's connecting to the children who will one day make america great again

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

America had a good run .

Well mostly bad but memorable

Serf
May 5, 2011

I was a little hasty with that reply. humans will never get to live on Mars, but the immortal descendants of the global capitalist elite and their slave species might I guess

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
loving hell that hat...

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/edatpost/status/803425396880502785

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Tatsuta Age posted:

the closest we got was talking about universal healthcare, which the doctor in the family had some pretty cool opinions about let me tel lya

the doctors i've met all love the idea and poo poo on those older guys who push back on everything like EMR (since they're hunt & peck typists) and updating HIPAA (since they don't see anything wrong w/ using faxes in tyool2016)

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
You can't prove three million flying monkeys didn't illegally immigrate out of my rear end in a top hat while I was in the voting booth, therefore,

Serf
May 5, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the doctors i've met all love the idea and poo poo on those older guys who push back on everything like EMR (since they're hunt & peck typists) and updating HIPAA (since they don't see anything wrong w/ using faxes in tyool2016)

I worked in prosthetics for two years and holy poo poo it is crazy how much we rely on fax machines

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Pro choice right

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Tatsuta Age posted:

I have a carpenter uncle where every single time I see him he complains about his job screwing him over in a new way and every time I tell him it sounds like he needs a union but nope, unions are bad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

at least it's not jindal

• Locked thread