Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Trash Trick posted:

i feel like there should be some great literature about all this insanity. wheres the good art at?

People in the future with a loose grasp on exact historical dates will wonder if Breaking Bad was meant to be about Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

orange sky posted:

How is this happening

What the gently caress is going on, are all institutions in the world just poo poo that can get hosed by a crazy person is that what is happening

um.....yes?

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

what's the hat?

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

logikv9 posted:

it's a landslide, it's a landslide i continue to insist as i turn into the president of the united states

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

Atrocious Joe posted:

Fascist policy is literally talking about how great they're gonna make the country, massive unwieldy infrastructure projects, and weird national purity initiatives

Don't forget war. Fascists LOVE war.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Krazyface posted:

People in the future with a loose grasp on exact historical dates will wonder if Breaking Bad was meant to be about Trump.

Trump takes his last painful breath soothed by the knowledge that robot machine guns are mowing his most hated enemy, the American people.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
(((💯)))

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Hamelekim posted:

Don't forget war. Fascists LOVE war.

That's less of a policy goal and more of a guiding purpose in life for fash

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

foxy boxing babe posted:

what's the hat?

It's what you'd better start wearing if you want to keep your job and not get put in a labor camp.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

hey guys remember the citigroup plutonomy memo?

they won

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
On second thought, taping a Mexicans head to a tortoise and sending it home is probably something Trump actually supports.

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

Atrocious Joe posted:

That's less of a policy goal and more of a guiding purpose in life for fash

Military industrial complex + Fascist Trump government = global war until Trump dies, someone takes him out, or the entire world gets nuked.

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

logikv9 posted:

it's a landslide, it's a landslide i continue to insist as i turn into the president of the united states

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

2 minutes to midnight friends.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
God help me but I just can't stop laughing reading these tweets. I think my brain broke.

Also I'm laughing at my imaginings of other Republicans reacting to all this poo poo. Some of them have gotta be absolutely beside themselves right now. Are there Vegas odds on when impeachment proceedings begin?

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Didn't general Patreus resign in disgrace? Why would anyone pick to do anything in the government? That's ridiculous.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

God help me but I just can't stop laughing reading these tweets. I think my brain broke.

Also I'm laughing at my imaginings of other Republicans reacting to all this poo poo. Some of them have gotta be absolutely beside themselves right now. Are there Vegas odds on when impeachment proceedings begin?

There isn't going to be any impeachment.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I hate shopping at Costco now because the red hats the employees wear are triggering the gently caress out of me

Serf
May 5, 2011

Vladimir Putin posted:

Didn't general Patreus resign in disgrace? Why would anyone pick to do anything in the government? That's ridiculous.

I'm telling you, there is a dartboard on a wall in Trump tower with the faces of every person Trump can remember on it and he is throwing darts at it and calling whoever he hits

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Trump nominated a dude for AG that was too racist for the 80's, he doesn't give a gently caress about anything other than loyalty and not to the country.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Oxxidation posted:

There isn't going to be any impeachment.

He just has to piss off the right Republicans and he's already got a real good head start on it. lol he's still a month from inauguration and he's probably causing some of them to drink themselves to sleep every night.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Louisgod posted:

I hate shopping at Costco now because the red hats the employees wear are triggering the gently caress out of me

It's ok, Costco is a Dem company that pays its people well.

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Serf posted:

I'm telling you, there is a dartboard on a wall in Trump tower with the faces of every person Trump can remember on it and he is throwing darts at it and calling whoever he hits

Why the gently caress is he picking the losers though? Of all the people you go out and pick the one that resigned in disgrace? That makes no sense.

On a unrelated note what the gently caress is up with Kelly Ann Conway? Isn't she just a spokesperson? Why would she be weighing in on who Trump should pick for his cabinet?

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Vladimir Putin posted:

The BLACK president in the WHITE house shitcanned HERO GENERAL DAVID SURGE PETREUS :argh: :argh: obummer you make me SO MAD :argh: :argh:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
trump's doing everything he can to get the electors to declare him incompetent to hold office but he'll soon find that they too are too incompetent to hold office, meaning he is just competent enough to be allowed to hold office.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Vladimir Putin posted:

Yeah hmbol he leaked classified intel while he was head of the cia. NBD fam

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

He just has to piss off the right Republicans and he's already got a real good head start on it. lol he's still a month from inauguration and he's probably causing some of them to drink themselves to sleep every night.

You were one of the most fervent "Hillary's got this, calm down everyone" types for weeks leading up to the election. Your judgement's shot.

There isn't going to be any impeachment. There isn't going to be any turmoil. This is not going to get better. If you do nothing else, you need to face up to this, because the only way anyone can prepare for the coming shitshow is mentally, and that can't happen if you keep denying the events playing out at this moment.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Vladimir Putin posted:

Why the gently caress is he picking the losers though? Of all the people you go out and pick the one that resigned in disgrace? That makes no sense.

Trump can't handle working with people more competent than he is. Because he's a psychologically stunted halfwit, that means all his picks are scam artists and losers from the bottom tier of politics and entertainment alike.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
NOBAMA probably fired :911: General Petreus :911: in between marijuana cigarettes NOBAMA

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Or something like that

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Darkman Fanpage posted:

trump's doing everything he can to get the electors to declare him incompetent to hold office but he'll soon find that they too are too incompetent to hold office, meaning he is just competent enough to be allowed to hold office.

it kind of looks like he's trying to get himself out of doing the job, doesn't it?

he's going to hate being president lol

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Oxxidation posted:

You were one of the most fervent "Hillary's got this, calm down everyone" types for weeks leading up to the election. Your judgement's shot.

There isn't going to be any impeachment. There isn't going to be any turmoil. This is not going to get better. If you do nothing else, you need to face up to this, because the only way anyone can prepare for the coming shitshow is mentally, and that can't happen if you keep denying the events playing out at this moment.

I was hardly the only one to be wrong about Hillary.

And I still wasn't dumb enough to toxx over it.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

1979: trump bribes NYC with a garden to let him add 20 stories to trump tower worth half a billion dollars
1979: Hillary Rodham is fighting a media firestorm for refusing to change her name to Hillary Clinton

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Won the Hillary email toxx, wasn't dumb enough to toxx for the general, batting 1.000 in the toxx game.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

when the economy grinds to a halt and millions of americans see their tax burden increase and they're screaming for blood maybe trump will get offered up as a sacrifice to them by the GOP in a desperate attempt to save themselves from their own fuckup

but I'm going to bet that the GOP is simply too cowardly to try and turn on him

it would be really funny if they tried, but I'm 100% convinced the GOP is completely full of cowards whose entire identity is defined by two thoughts: "my party is good and I must be loyal" and "democrats are traitor scum"

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

who would've thunk thousands of pundits, politicians, and think tank intellectuals screaming for fifty years about how the government is broken and can't do anything right would eventually lead to half of the population wanting to burn everything down by electing a know-nothing moron? that the complete eradication of far-leftist politics in the 1950s from national discourse would eventually lead to mandatory circle-jerks about how great the rich are? that arming ourselves with thousands of nuclear weapons would eventually make us so paranoid that we see guerilla bands of Islamists half way across the world as a nation-threatening existential crisis?

FDR was the last unilaterally great leader we had. this poo poo has been a long time coming. the decorum and veneer of respectability is gone but Trump is honestly just advocating a return to normal American behavior since WWII, with an especially potent aspect of CEO dick sucking.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
it still blows my mind how wrong every poll was. like every poll that wasn't @cernovich polling and also selling his stupid book at the same time was wrong

romney in 2012 believed earnestly in a slightly diluted form of unskewedpolls. but in 2016, bill mitchell gets to poo poo on everybody. truly the nothing matters year

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Still can't get over that stupid loving hat

Serf
May 5, 2011

Vladimir Putin posted:

On a unrelated note what the gently caress is up with Kelly Ann Conway? Isn't she just a spokesperson? Why would she be weighing in on who Trump should pick for his cabinet?

losers are attracted to losers I guess

on a more realistic level, the only people who haven't pissed off him or his base are losers who had no real future in government. this is like the second coming for them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Trump takes his last painful breath soothed by the knowledge that robot machine guns are mowing his most hated enemy, the American people.

Trump is Walter, Bannon is the head of the neo nazis, kellyanne is Jesse

• Locked thread